Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened (73008 Views)

Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / ‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ / Pix: Drink Fresh Pineapple Juice Every Morning And These Things Will Happen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by AreaFada2: 11:17am On May 16, 2015
Lexusgs430:
And she probably also saw more clearly...............
. Now that the rain is gone. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by ATMC(f): 11:18am On May 16, 2015
WOW!
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Toks2008(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2015
creamy1990:
I plead the blood of jesus upon my spirit soul and body. Did I just read this?

You need to see his profile pics. When it comes to any other thing we say lets respect people's choice but this is one choice i fear.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by 989900: 11:26am On May 16, 2015
Beta Carotene.
It works in some cases, especially in the early stages (1-2) . . . works better as carrot-juice-fast (nothing but carrot juice).

Can make you look orangish, but it's worth it!

There are many other more proven natural alternatives . . . hemp oil, black seed oil, flaxseed oil, soursop leaves, and e.t.c.

BTW, treating cancer (the alternative way), is more comprehensive and trickish than that, it involves a host of many things.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by agentM(m): 11:31am On May 16, 2015
echoedwalls:

I also believe that Jesus,the Creator of the Universe(also called The Way), created herbs and fruits for humans
on earth for several purposes;to nourish,replenish and heal the human system and also, showed her the way to cure her ailment.
I THOUGHT GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE;
1)Genesis 1:1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition
2)

Genesis 2:19
And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought
them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition
3)Isaiah 45:12
"It is I who made the earth, and created man upon it. I stretched out the heavens with My hands And I ordained all their host.
I understand your love for jesus Christ,however you should be cautious of what you think he is.Do not say or do anything that will make you receive the wrath of God himself the creator of the universe
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by creamy1990(f): 11:31am On May 16, 2015
Toks2008:

You need to see his profile pics. When it comes to any other thing we say lets respect people's choice but this is one choice i fear.
and he has 12 followers. #lipsealed#
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Nobody: 11:33am On May 16, 2015
All this herbs,herbs una dey call hope na igbo "weed" , cos after Jesus na igbo dey heal every.

1 Like

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Fkhalifa(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2015
shakazuldadon:
It's very very very very true. My mother is a cancer survivor and she drank carrot juice with other fruits (goji berries, small grapes) for almost 2 years. She was virtually living on all forms of fruit juices.She kept away from red meat and every form of processed foods.

bro i happy for your family,a mother is also in that shoes at the moment,i need tips from you and can you also please tell the kind of cancer she had,what stage,signs you noticed and how it was cured..thanks #panicking mode

Together with a lot of prayers and physical and emotional support from the family cause cancer not be small thing o......

bro i happy for your family,a mother is also in that shoes at the moment,i need tips from you and can you also please tell the kind of cancer she had,what stage,signs you noticed and how it was cured..thanks #panicking mode
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Greatidonis: 11:39am On May 16, 2015
I have always believed that there is something natural that we may even encounter daily or we use in our garden kitchen as the case maybe, that will be a cure for HIV Aids if the right dose is taken and to a period of time. God is so wonderful that he already made every for man. But man has rather been blind to see some of this things.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by mayusguy(m): 11:42am On May 16, 2015
Please what's the Name of the herbal product Co's I do have heart palpitations atymes
absoluteSuccess:
I dont use to believe in the efficacy of roots and herbs until recently. My heart was pounding like it is about to snap, something told me if I dont take any drug I will colapse in few minutes. I don't want to create scene, then I pick a herbal product that I do sell on the shelve. I use just two capsule and I can-t believe it, I was relieved. After I exhaust the med, the condition stable but I still felt dizzy. I dont want to rely on drugs so my brother who uses fruits prepare a formular for me. Today, I am packaging and selling it as home remedy for heart problem. I call it 'Allicin Pride'. Yes, garlic is part of it. I also sell 'blood cleanser', anti cancer (fohow oral) and so on.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Nobody: 11:46am On May 16, 2015
Milaby:
seriously If jesus is the creator of universe den wat did God almight did? Who created jesus?? Stop saying wat u dont knw.

Good morning dear contestant,

You have been scheduled for miss nairaland interview today by 6.00pm prompt.

Please be punctual.

Thanks.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by EDUECO(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2015
Eating a combination of two or more RAW fruits and vegetables is a guarantee to excellent health.A good doctor knows raw food will guarantee you good health,but he/she doesn't want you to know this,because it will reduce the demand for his/her service. Modern drugs or chemical is the fastest killer of mankind! Genesis 1 verse 29.Wisdom comes from common sense! Raw onion,tomato, et cetera are all natural medicine.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by CaptPlanet(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2015
This is why people should go natural.

Marijuana is natural, it also has THQ a chemical component that reduces the growth of cancer cells.

Smoke a good weed today.

3 Likes

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Nobody: 11:57am On May 16, 2015
hopeforcharles:
Thank God for her and carrot,
Seriously what flashed in my mind was, after taken carrot for 8 months she gave birth to a carrot. Lol, these days nairaland makes me think out of this world, here all things can happen. Lol

Lols....... You are so funny, Something like that flashed in my mind too.....

1 Like

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by CHIGAMEZU: 12:00pm On May 16, 2015
i pray the healing remains permanent, in Jesus name
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:22pm On May 16, 2015
Double post.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:22pm On May 16, 2015
upsonn:
The only way to good health is to stay close to the nature. By nature means, drink plenty of water, take fruits and vegetables. Just that will cure the most worst chronic diseases.

REMAIN BLESSED! ACTUALLY THE BEST WAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Milaby(f): 12:23pm On May 16, 2015
wristwatch:

Good morning dear contestant,
You have been scheduled for miss nairaland interview today by 6.00pm prompt.
Please be punctual.
Thanks.
Noted! Thanks
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by fairheven: 12:24pm On May 16, 2015
Must be true. ,'my aunt had a brush with cancer a few months back an has been on special diet an therapy that includes juices from carrot ,cucumber,cabbage an some fruits,she is virtually free an beautiful as always. Auntie Ngo mua love you, u shall live! cool cool wink wink

1 Like

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Milaby(f): 12:27pm On May 16, 2015
Fkhalifa:
milaby you better ignore this people and thier funny belief,you have my vote for the upcoming contest,just try and avoid controversial issues as much as you can.take halal kiss
i will, yipee!smiley. Thanks
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by onatisi(m): 12:29pm On May 16, 2015
According to yoruba traditional medicine . Ewedu leave cures small pox within days and it is also very good for healing many other body ailments . But it has to be boiled and squeezed before drinking the water.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by onatisi(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2015
CaptPlanet:
This is why people should go natural.

Marijuana is natural, it also has THQ a chemical component that reduces the growth of cancer cells.

Smoke a good weed today.
amugbo ni e .

1 Like

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 16, 2015
Toks2008:

Son of lucifer,i decree revitalization to your soul in Jesus name.

You will accept Jesus as savior or you will never know peace.

Please curse me and use any form of derogatory words on mee and i promise i will not respond.

HELL IS NOT FOR YOU AND THE SATAN YOU WORSHIP WILL MOCK YOU FOREVER IF YOU EVER DROP DEAD WITHOUT ACCEPTING JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE AS LORD AND SAVIOR.
Keep your dead Jew to yourself. I am a proud candidate of Hell. Satan forbid I make heaven.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 16, 2015
creamy1990:
I plead the blood of jesus upon my spirit soul and body. Did I just read this?
Cannibal. Let the dead Jew be. Why do you need the blood of a dead Jew?
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by bobchigar(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2015
@echoedwalls: You mean Jesus the son Mary created universe! How can He(Jesus) create universe which is in existence even before his mother(Mary) was born? Don't let them reason for you, read and research on the possibility of this belief. Definately Jesus was a creature, he was created by Almighty God
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:38pm On May 16, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Keep your dead Jew to yourself. I am a proud candidate of Hell. Satan forbid I make heaven.

grin grin grin Very interesting!
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:42pm On May 16, 2015
fairheven:
Must be true. ,'my aunt had a brush with cancer a few months back an has been on special diet an therapy that includes juices from carrot ,cucumber,[size=14pt]gabbage[/size] an some fruits,she is virtually free an beautiful as always. Auntie Ngo mua love you, u shall live! cool cool wink wink

I swear your beautiful aunt doesn't drink juice from [size=14pt]gabbage[/size]. If so, wahala for don dey.......

Let me assume she had been drinking [size=14pt]cabbage[/size] juice.

1 Like

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by mechanics(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2015
Wow, dats gudnews.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by VickyRotex(f): 12:56pm On May 16, 2015
Inception:

Really?! shocked shocked

grin grin grin

shocked Yes Really!!!
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by Elslim: 12:59pm On May 16, 2015
creamy1990:
Not in the case of fruits

ok
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by gbaskiboy: 1:07pm On May 16, 2015
farem:
[color=#000099][/color]

You ask a good question. BUT your question is not different from a son who querries why his mother always claims her (mother's) husband has bought a new car. That child fights back;mummy, why are you saying the person who bought the car is your husband? No, he is my daddy!
Somebody should remind the child that the "husband" and the "daddy" IS the same person!

Read it from the fountain of life below:

King James Version: John Chapter 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men....
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
In a logical sense can a Father and son be the same? I mean father and son are separate entity even in your household. Well based on John 1 you quoted don't 4get verse 14 of it..'The word became flesh and reside among men'. Furthermore verse 18 of it says in path..'No one has seen d God(FATHER), Except the Jesus(SON), who came down from the heaven. This is simple and direct logic from the holy scripture.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by 989900: 1:21pm On May 16, 2015
Fkhalifa:

Battling cancer is an entire lifestyle change. There are hundreds of cancer cures, but only about 10 have significant testimonies over the years to give say 50-60% cure rate at stage 4 (still better than chemo's 3-5% 5 year survival rate). The best attested cures are not single substances, rather a group of substances with synergy, that have been fine tuned by people over time into treatment/curative 'protocols'.

'Big pharma' has ensured cancer is big business. Hence, most natural cures are generally being discredited in-lieu of surgery,'radio', 'chemo' (cut, burn, and poison). Chemo and radio, definitely destroys the 'immune system' which is the only thing that actually cures. Chemo and radio also do have a fearful rate of causing secondary cancers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus / Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? / Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.