Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened (73006 Views)

Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / ‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ / Pix: Drink Fresh Pineapple Juice Every Morning And These Things Will Happen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by fairheven: 1:08pm On May 17, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

I swear your beautiful aunt doesn't drink juice from [size=14pt]gabbage[/size]. If so, wahala for don dey.......

Let me assume she had been drinking [size=14pt]cabbage[/size] juice.
Yea thanks but not thanks. The manner with which u correct only shows a smack of foolishness an seeking of unnecessary idiotic relevance.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:52pm On May 17, 2015
fairheven:

Yea thanks but not thanks. The manner with which u correct only shows a smack of foolishness an [size=14pt]seeking of unnecessary idiotic relevance[/size].
I'm sorry I offended you.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by grandstar(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2015
Chitumu:
[b][/b]jesus created the universe SMH

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They haven't read Genesis 1:1 and John 14:28
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by mayusguy(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2015
Sorry where can I get it
absoluteSuccess:
Okay, its call deregulator, for heart and blood cleanser, for arteriosclerosis and blood circulation. Thanks.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by dav8id(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2015
Another powerful home remedy many are not aware is moringa oil..moringa oil perform the most health benefit most especial for ladies ...read full details here http://davidprof.com/blog/moringa-oilthe-business-opportunity/

1 Like

Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by ccaramel(f): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Lol. I thought her skin turned orange after consuming so much carrots. I've heard of this happening....let me go stock up on some carrots.
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by ayinde2ade(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2016
echoedwalls:

I also believe that Jesus,the Creator of the Universe(also called The Way), created herbs and fruits for humans
on earth for several purposes;to nourish,replenish and heal the human system and also, showed her the way to cure her ailment.

Soon,a drug will be invented from Carrot to heal that kind of ailment which will fetch the inventor mega bucks.
Talk about 'treasures in hidden places'.

U BE ''HIDDEN'' INVESTOR
Re: She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened by HetomNigeria(m): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Whenever you think about your health care, think about www.medikia.com. ...be well everywhere you go!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus / Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? / Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.