Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Will Pay NGN2000 If You Can Make This Website Work And Tell Me How You Did It. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Pay NGN2000 If You Can Make This Website Work And Tell Me How You Did It. (912 Views)

Facebook Will Pay $122 Million In Fines To The E.U / Google:13 Facts You Did Not Know About The Largest Internet Company In The World / Hire Me For Your Website Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Pay NGN2000 If You Can Make This Website Work And Tell Me How You Did It. by Swiftinfo: 9:34am On May 16, 2015
when ever i try to accept this website, i get a banned territory, make it so that it doesnt show the banned territory instead loads correctly showing you "loading" "welcome" "create bet" "my bet" , that's all, and sincerely, i will forward NGN2000 to your account, just make it work, then post how you did it here, i will try all the post, anyone that works first is whom i'll pay to, it's first come first severe. Challenge for the greatest minds online. please post ur number after you finishing write how you did, so i can call you, if you got it right. make sure you are a nigerian in nigeria. the website is( www. nairabet .com / tailorbet ) ..... remove the spaces on the website ...let the cracking begin
Re: I Will Pay NGN2000 If You Can Make This Website Work And Tell Me How You Did It. by prevail23(m): 9:36am On May 16, 2015
oga,which website?
Re: I Will Pay NGN2000 If You Can Make This Website Work And Tell Me How You Did It. by Swiftinfo: 9:39am On May 16, 2015
ok, prevail, i have posted the site, just remove the spaces in the bracket
Re: I Will Pay NGN2000 If You Can Make This Website Work And Tell Me How You Did It. by Joel3(m): 6:06pm On May 16, 2015
Swiftinfo:
ok, prevail, i have posted the site, just remove the spaces in the bracket
is that not nairabet website?
Re: I Will Pay NGN2000 If You Can Make This Website Work And Tell Me How You Did It. by Swiftinfo: 11:28am On May 18, 2015
yes, it is nairabet's website, but it has /tailorbet at the end, make it open with that /tailorbet without getting a banned country message

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make This Text Align In The Tab / Wordpress Manual Update Tutorial / How To Sell PLR Content For Instant Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.