Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. (4270 Views)

Crystal Palace Ruins Gerrard's Farewell Match As Man United Secure Top Four / Mourinho Considering Gerrard Loan / Gerrard Quits Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2015
Mourinho: "I think that tomorrow Gerrard's going to feel that the decision to play for #‎LFC‬ was worth it. He will be a big legend for life."

Mourinho on Stevie.G: "My dear enemy, he has made me a better manager because to stop him has been very difficult."
Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2015
Pirlo: 'While at Milan, Ancelotti came to me and said "I want to sign Steven Gerrard to play next to you in midfield - what do you think?"

"Without any hesitation I told him "do it - go and sign him". He was probably the most complete midfield player in Europe (in -07)."

"I asked Ancelotti how it was going, and he told me Gerrard had given a very firm no, that his bond with Liverpool was unbreakable."

"At the time Milan were the champions of Europe and probably had the best team in the world - it says a lot about Gerrard's loyalty."

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 3:35pm On May 16, 2015
Emre Can

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2015
Seun, please help us beg your Mods to please do the needful. I wonder why this is not on FP
Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2015
Luis Suarez (I just can't get enough) grin

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2015
Difference is clear

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2015
Against Ac milan

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2015
Super Cup

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2015
Look all who's deserted him and now, he's deserting the whole Liverpool FC cry

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2015
Oluwasunshine(f)
Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2015
Rafa Benitez

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2015
Aguero: "I'd play a lot of video games and I'd be LFC. Gerrard just behind Cisse or Morientes. I'd always score 6 or 7 with that team."
Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2015
Mario Balotelli

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2015
Brendan Rodgers

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2015
Cristiano Ronaldo

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2015
Me and the kopites world right now embarassed

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by santislim8(m): 4:21pm On May 16, 2015
kaptain fantastic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:22pm On May 16, 2015
Adidas knows stevie's a Legend

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2015
Stevie's big and he's f^cking hard

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2015
Mr. Liverpool

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2015
Desmond Ynwa Atti
Your just too good to be blu-ue
Can't take the ball off of you-u
You've got a heavenly touch
You pass like Souness - to Rush
And when we're pissed in the bars
We thank the Lord that you're ours
You're just too good to be blu-ue
Can't take the ball off of you...
Oh! Steven, Steven, Steven Gerrard
Steven, Steven, Steven Gerrard
Steven, Steven, Steven Gerrard
Oh Steven, Steeeevieee Geeeeee.....
Oh Steven Gerrard, he fucking hates Man U
Oh Steven Gerrard, he hates the blue shite
too
Oh Steven Gerrard, you're a Red through and
through
Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2015
Dear Gerrard ,
You are the true definition of strength, courage,
power, leadership, etc etc! Your time spent on
Liverpool will never be forgotten'. The time in Istanbul was my best of all. And the stamp on Herrera was the worst I've seen of you but such is life, full of ups and downs.
'You inspired me': : 'I [hate] that I
never got the chance to meet u in person but
know you inspired me the whole time! For every tackle, block, goal, clap, kiss on the camera and
life u touched, u made the biggest impact [on] me by just being YOU!!
'You're leaving Liverpool with the whole kopities behind you and supporting you though it will take years to find a better replacement for you. Can u please come back sometime to coach our dear team.
'Don't be sad , we know you'll be fine everywhere you go even in MLS . Until we officially meet you at Anfield
again, take care and continue to be that LEADER
we all love!
#‎Admin_garcia‬
Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2015
Gerrard just now when asked would he regret not going to the likes of Chelsea.... "Winning a few trophies at Liverpool would mean more to me than winning 10 or 15 trophies at Chelsea or anywhere else" #‎Legend‬..

"Money & fame cause some young players in the premier league to lack "hunger" - Steven Gerrard

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:37pm On May 16, 2015
John Aldridge

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:42pm On May 16, 2015
Everton Hat-trick

United scummy bastardized

FA cup Final

Blackburn

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2015
Carlos Ancelotti

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2015
More

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2015
Daniel Sturridge

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2015
Kolo Toure

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2015
Raheem Sterling

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2015
Mammadou Sakho

Re: Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. by Fembleez1(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCL: Real Madrid Vs Dinamo Zagreb (6 - 2) On 22nd November 2011 / Arsenal Gervinho Guest Actor In Next Star Trek / Barcelona Win La Liga Title (fourth League Title In Five Years)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.