Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo (30135 Views)

VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Rilwayne001: 10:34am On May 16, 2015

MY CAPTION

on April 1 2015

SAMBO: Good afternoon mr. President **shakes hand** this is Hajia Mero from Kano, She is so popular in the north that she is ready to deliver 5million votes for your relection bid. Just give her #100billion and she will deliver 5m votes for you...shikena

JONATHAN: **frown**:Samboribobo, if I slap you ehn, you will see stars circumambulating your head .

HAJIA MERO: Good afternoon sir.

JONATHAN: Hey! you, don't even try to greet me. Even if I am clueless, do you think it is exponential i.e. homo clueless clueless? So, you want me to give you 100billion when jega is currently announcing results, and so far Buhari is been beating the hell outta my a§s?

The thunder that will fire you both ehn, is drinking fura de nunu. grin grin

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Acekidc4(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2015
Hahahahahagringringrin

Mr Jonadafft and his Zombie Mumu Vice!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 10:39am On May 16, 2015
Even if jumia agrees to start selling common sense, some people just can't afford it.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by midolian(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2015
Lol..this must be their first meeting after presidential election result for kaduna was announced..Remember Sambo promised GEJ 2million votes.

Sambo: your excellency, I can explain

GEJ: keep your xplanation to yaself.

41 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by DuchessLily(f): 10:40am On May 16, 2015
Hey bariba samboribobo! Funny cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by IfyAwazie(f): 10:40am On May 16, 2015
Hey, dont come close, ur mouth smell.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 10:41am On May 16, 2015
Im sure if both of them fight. Sambo will beat the hell out of that *m_mu

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Rilwayne001: 10:41am On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
Even if jumia agrees to start selling common sense, some people just can't afford it.

grin grin are you pained?

23 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Rilwayne001: 10:42am On May 16, 2015
Drabeey:
Im sure if both of them fight. Sambo will beat the hell out of that *m_mu

grin grin lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 10:42am On May 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin are you pained?
Certainly not.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by agarawu23(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2015
Gej:- don't greet me, I am not in the mood

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by AhmedMustapha(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2015
Namdi Sambo- My favorite ghost worker

17 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Rilwayne001: 10:56am On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
Certainly not.
Okay, Good.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by HolyHero: 10:56am On May 16, 2015
see as Mr president do face like mess
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by ionsman: 11:01am On May 16, 2015
Sambo: Your excellency, am sorry I failed to deliver my sta.....
Gej: (cuts in) oh please keep your silly explanation to yourself.
Sambo: Sir,I brought this sweet yanrinya for you. When she's through with you, you will forget you lost an election.

24 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by itzWarner(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2015
Jonathan to Hajia: "you open that your big eyes dey look when all your states people dash Buhari votes,now you wan bribe me with with greetings...God punish you" tongue

Jonah to Sambo: you sambo,no worry shebi Buhari don enter,na jail you go spend the rest of your lives...#omoale
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 11:09am On May 16, 2015
Sambo - Sir We brought d Chibok Girls back.Here is one of Them
Jonathan - Wait.I don't want to see any of them. you have brought them back to Chibok, they have brought me to Otueke ..50/50

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by money121(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 11:09am On May 16, 2015
"You failed me."

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by msmon(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2015
When will Nigerians stop abusing GEJ?

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by tola9ja: 11:10am On May 16, 2015
dont greet me you idot
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by tola9ja: 11:11am On May 16, 2015
[size=18pt]how will he react to this woman i guess he will prostrate and beg her grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Navyguy(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2015
a perfect name is Clueless crew
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Dahveydson(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2015
The picture itself is hilarious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 11:11am On May 16, 2015
after reacting like that to sambo how will he react to this corrupt people below

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by JAZES(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2015
ionsman:
Sambo: Your excellency, am sorry I failed to deliver my sta.....
Gej: (cuts in) oh please keep your silly explanation to yourself.
Sambo: Sir,I brought this sweet yanrinya for you. When she's through with you, you will forget you lost an election.

grin grin grin grin....now this is epic.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Anyi3(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2015
Please don't follow me to Otueke.
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by tucky200(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
Certainly not.
E pain u die !!

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Demdem(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2015
Daft and Dumb
Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Adamsdelrio(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2015
.... And the thread of unreasonable topics making front page continues. God help Nairaland and Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of President Jonathan Frowning At VP Sambo by Nobody: 11:13am On May 16, 2015
A

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting / Wole Soyinka speaks on Blame Passing and actions of Socia Media Automated Mumus / Funny Comic Strip (pics) About Nigeria Politics (will Be Update Every 48hours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.