Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) (48742 Views)

John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS / Meet The Unique Identical Twins Who Both Graduated With First Class.. Photos / UNILORIN Students Nab Two Thieves During Night Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by stephenduru: 11:50am On May 16, 2015
Nigerian Student Ufot Ekong has broken a 50-yr record in Japan after graduating with 1st class degree and best overall student from Tokai University in Tokyo Japan.

This is the first time a Nigerian could achieve this feat since 1965.In addition to the award,he has developed a car to his name.He also won Japanese language award for foreigners and solved a mathematical equation that could not be solved 30-yrs ago in his first semester.

Currently he is working with Nissan.Below are some of the photos of the car he developed,his mother on visit to Japan and some of his awards.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/nigerian-student-ufot-ekong-breaks-50.html

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by stephenduru: 11:51am On May 16, 2015
stephenduru:
Nigerian Student Ufot Ekong has broken a 50-yr record in Japan after graduating with 1st class degree and best overall student from Tokai University in Tokyo Japan.

This is the first time a Nigerian could achieve this feat since 1965.In addition to the award,he has developed a car to his name.He also won Japanese language award for foreigners and solved a mathematical equation that could not be solved 30-yrs ago in his first semester.

Currently he is working with Nissan.Below are some of the photos of the car he developed,his mother on visit to Japan and some of his awards.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/nigerian-student-ufot-ekong-breaks-50.html
More pics

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Mutuwa(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2015
Nigeria my country..

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by shakazuldadon: 11:55am On May 16, 2015
This thread won't be sweet because..........

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Obinovictor(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2015
Am I proud to be a Nigerian!? Yes!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On May 16, 2015
Nigeria is the greatest nation in the world.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Qmab: 11:56am On May 16, 2015
Great! But if he studied the same thing in nigeria will he be able to build such a fine car?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Lobolintin(m): 11:57am On May 16, 2015
God purnish you for saying a Nigeria... Say a calabarian .... If it's good thing nah Nigerian if its bad issue nah tribe ..

For all those calling me names. .. Fhansk a lot..
If its evil its always tribalism.segregating them away from Nigeria and mentioning the tribes involve. But if it's success its always A NIGERIA... .
why ??

Indonesia murders. It was headline "IGBO MWN INVOLVED IN DRUGS TRAFFIKING FACING MURDER..."

NIGERI DELTA YOUTH IN HUNHER STRIKE IN FOREIGN TRAINING"

IMO STATE MAN IN US RAN MAD"

ABIA STATE WOMEN COMMITS ADULTERY IN CAPE VERDE"

AKWA IBOM BOYS LYNCHED IN ETHIOPIA,"

BUT IF ITS SUCCES OR GOOD stories YOU will hear

A NIGERIA PINS PARLIAMENT"

A NIGERIA MAN BAGS FIRST CLASS"
" A NIGERIA LADY BECOMES THE FIEST BLACK TO EAT SUPPRR WITH THE QUEEN"

A WEST AFRICAN DOCTOR FROM NIGERIA IS THE BEST SURGEON"

TRIBALISM

223 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by darisgod(m): 11:57am On May 16, 2015
Wow
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by stephenduru: 12:09pm On May 16, 2015
Lobolintin:
God purnish you for saying a Nigeria... Say a calabarian .... If it's good thing nah Nigerian if its bad issue nah tribe
Is a Calabarian nt a Nigerian?

39 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Aringarosa(m): 12:09pm On May 16, 2015
Good.

More grace to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 12:11pm On May 16, 2015
I guess he got it without much stress to compare to the Nigeria University stress and guess what, he would be valued more than Nigeria first class graduates. What a Zoo!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by tobtap: 12:20pm On May 16, 2015
beta naija boy...doing us proud in asia.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by delishpot: 12:21pm On May 16, 2015
Wow! God bless my pikins with brain like this o and bless my pocket to be able to afford them the best education they would ever want AMEN

NB: Still looking for BILLIONAIRE AYIRI abeg if una help me see am, make him PM me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by SirLewis(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Because you're tribalistic

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by omenka(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2015
I don't know, somehow I just feel happier he is neither Yoruba nor Igbo. At least we wouldn't have those two mess the thread up with their endless battle (verbal) for supremacy.

There's a lesson to take from all these. These Oyinbo peeps don't care a hoot your skin colour or where you are from, if you excel, they're gonna honour you as they have been people of different nationalities. Here we could kill a fellow Nigerian simply because he's not of our tribe and instead of commendation, what one gets is envy and condemnation. That has been the bane of our society and the politicians cash in on it to further exploit us.

Thumbs up dude. Awesome achievement. smiley

In due time, I hope these geniuses come back home to develop their motherland.

God bless Nigeria.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by stephenduru: 12:36pm On May 16, 2015
delishpot:
Wow! God bless my pikins with brain like this o and bless my pocket to be able to afford them the best education they would ever want AMEN

NB: Still looking for BILLIONAIRE AYIRI abeg if una help me see am, make him PM me.
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:00pm On May 16, 2015
Wow,God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by ultrazone(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2015
gggg
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by ojmaroni247(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2015
Magnifico!....nigerians repn.
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by okoro4: 1:13pm On May 16, 2015
Good one.Keep.making Nigeria proud
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by folabayo1(f): 1:13pm On May 16, 2015
That's the spirit grin
Naija we no dey carry last grin
God bless my country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Maczeelly(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2015
Great!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 16, 2015
Its a thing to be happy about.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 16, 2015
Nice
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Ojeremi(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2015
I'm so proud of u brother
More grease to ur elbow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by SleekyP(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2015
cool
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Rilwayne001: 1:15pm On May 16, 2015
Naija4life cool
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by olaolulazio(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2015
shakazuldadon:

you don't like good thing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2015
Up

Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2015
Pheww! No one shouting "Igbo kwenu" here. If it is them now nobody will rest. Congrats to him!

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Money Heist': UNIBEN Accounting Final Year Students In Spanish Series Costume / Female Student's Love Letter To A Corper (photo) / Fresh Graduate Of Yabatech Dies After Being Stabbed During Signing Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.