Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 (18631 Views)

Deposit Target: Nigerian Bankers’ Nightmare / Reps To Check Banks’ ‘Target’ Mandate On Staff / Reach Your Target Audience With Nigerian Gsm Marketing Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 21, 2015
publicenemy:

Lol...are you an ibo lady?

No, I'm not.
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by gebest: 2:37pm On May 21, 2015
butta:
Your target is not realistic.
and then get ready to employ her.
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by sniper77(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2015
Pls look for contacts to get another job.where do you want to raise 500million naira from for your bank.even politicians no go gree give u cos buhari fit probe d source of dia wealth.Just continue doing your job and don't stress yourself beyond your limit to avoid health issues.If you loose your job it won't be the end of the world.All the best.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by afanide: 2:43pm On May 21, 2015
judiciarypalava:
The earlier you start thinking outside your scope the better for you. Banks are gonna face it very rough this year, that N500m is just the beginning. By this target, they are just postponing the evil day for staff members.
Think of some businesses no matter how little you make from it or another work. Instead of thinking of people that will help you buy small time in bank, think of people that will help you with ideas on what to do and set yourself free on time.
I was there before. Come out and face the real world in time before it gets saturated.

Best Advise so far.

@Op nobody would give you the kind of advise you seek here on NL. 95% will advise you quit and source for alternative maens of income rather than seeking solution to this, and that is the Gosple truth.

Banking Job is the Most insecured in Nigeria. Working in the bank is like working as Slavery. They will ise and Dump you whenever they wish without prior notice and that is the most painful part.

My problem with Bankers is they neglect other sources of income like doing businessess because they feel their Jobs are Secured.

Op are you in Port-Harcourt? Would you be interested in Starting Importation Business? It's very lucrative and Profitable.

Dont bother about how to start, where to buy good quality Items, how to avoid customer wahala, how to pay less for your item $5.5/kg and receive it within 8 working days, what to buy and make lots of profits, what sells most, and MOST IMPORTANTLY: how to sell your Imported Items on Konga, Kaymu, and Jumia. ALL THESE HAVE BEEN PUT TOGETHER FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Am not talking about Importing from aliexpress, Alibaba, DHgate, Taobao, etc. Am talking of a korea Company that has Branch Office in Lagos and that's why they charge Nigerians low rate for shipping.

See list of Quality Items you can Buy from them here
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 21, 2015
let me show you how your fellow bankers and other slave workers are getting delivered from their fruitless efforts. By subscribing to a nigerian platform with just N3,000 and inviting others to do same only; they get paid every two weeks to their bank accounts what their slave masters can never pay them. But if you are not tired and want to keep trying, I wish u well
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by Lanretoye(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2015
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by sirp2007: 2:44pm On May 21, 2015
Go and tell ur top mgt tht election is over nd pdp lost at d centre so no free cash 2 deposit again. or do they suppose tht bizmen will leave their cash idle in any bank.its time banks stop this rubbish nd start assisting bizness 2 grow so tht they(d banks) will grow also. if d economy is shrinking hw will bank workers get deposits?
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by Lanretoye(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2015
40manlappy:
Dear Nairalanders,

I work with one of the commercial banks in the country. There is a directive from top management in my bank that officers of my grade have to mobilize a fresh deposit of N500M before the end of June 2015.

I would appreciate assistance from all quarters because I have not gotten another job yet and funds mobilization has been very tough this year.

Useful and fruitful leads, contacts etc. would be greatly appreciated.

My bank can give up to 12% pa on a deposit of N250M and 13% pa on N500M if placed as fixed deposit for a period of 90 days.

Mods and Supermods, please help me move this to front page so that I can get the required assistance. God bless you in advance.

For me i will ask dem to provide me with some facilitators, say N10m,an appartment in VGC,1 G-wagon and 1 range sport. with all these in less than one month i will fit into the eco-system of top politicians and business men who can afford to make such deposits. grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by mattonnairaland: 2:47pm On May 21, 2015
Before the end of June, that's not realistic now.
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by afanide: 2:50pm On May 21, 2015
slydog:

Men, I could eat on Saturday when we were told

Please consider plan B. That's totally unrealistic. They are looking for a way of forcing u guys out without Pay Off.

Imagine the pressure these banks are putting our people's wife?

They could do the undoable just to meet their targets.
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by Alao96(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2015
Boi...... Go find anoda job,....
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by afanide: 2:54pm On May 21, 2015
cheesy
naijainfogalery:
So you came here on nairalander to seek help right? When i specifically told you to go to the field. This is why you havent been meeting your targets, you spend long time on nairaland instead of doing the foot job. You will meet me in my office waiting for you.

500,000,000 naira before June 2015? All this banks aint loyal at all

Even if i carry guns to threaten people to open account sef na long thing

Well Silver or gold i have none but what i have i will give unto you, kindly sow your car and house and i will be home praying for you
grin
naijainfogalery:
So you came here on nairalander to seek help right? When i specifically told you to go to the field. This is why you havent been meeting your targets, you spend long time on nairaland instead of doing the foot job. You will meet me in my office waiting for you.

500,000,000 naira before June 2015? All this banks aint loyal at all

Even if i carry guns to threaten people to open account sef na long thing

Well Silver or gold i have none but what i have i will give unto you, kindly sow your car and house and i will be home praying for you

Are u kiddin me?
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by vecman22(m): 2:58pm On May 21, 2015
bigtt76:
Broda ...just advertise the bank's building for sell once a buyer comes and pay, hand the money back to the bank in fulfillment of your target #userlessbank

Lol.... una no go kill person for dis nairaland..

Wot kind of advice is dat one agin? grin
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by aceTS: 3:09pm On May 21, 2015
afanide:

Best Advise so far.

@Op nobody would give you the kind of advise you seek here on NL. 95% will advise you quit and source for alternative maens of income rather than seeking solution to this, and that is the Gosple truth.

Banking Job is the Most insecured in Nigeria. Working in the bank is like working as Slavery. They will ise and Dump you whenever they wish without prior notice and that is the most painful part.

My problem with Bankers is they neglect other sources of income like doing businessess because they feel their Jobs are Secured.

Op are you in Port-Harcourt? Would you be interested in Starting Importation Business? It's very lucrative and Profitable.

Dont bother about how to start, where to buy good quality Items, how to avoid customer wahala, how to pay less for your item $5.5/kg and receive it within 8 working days, what to buy and make lots of profits, what sells most, and MOST IMPORTANTLY: how to sell your Imported Items on Konga, Kaymu, and Jumia. ALL THESE HAVE BEEN PUT TOGETHER FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

Am not talking about Importing from aliexpress, Alibaba, DHgate, Taobao, etc. Am talking of a korea Company that has Branch Office in Lagos and that's why they charge Nigerians low rate for shipping.

See list of Quality Items you can Buy from them here

Nathaniel

hahahahahahahahahaaaa........that is an impressive pitch. So you make tons of money from importing stuff but you still want to collect 5k from the dude for your ebook. Help the guy na! Give him the ebook FREE. Afterall you are making serious money already.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by afanide: 3:25pm On May 21, 2015
aceTS:

hahahahahahahahahaaaa........that is an impressive pitch. So you make tons of money from importing stuff but you still want to collect 5k from the dude for your ebook. Help the guy na! Give him the ebook FREE. Afterall you are making serious money already.

Am not playin games here........
Bro, The truth be say, u give out this thing for free, people no go value wetin you dey give them.

Dem go say afterall na free,. Dem go dump am one place still dey find anoda means.

I no wetin dey dat book. Believe me, IT'S A GOLD MINE.

It's not the usual aliexpress Stuff o........ It's something totally different. No much grammer, simple steps to follow and start seeing results immediately.

I know how much i spend to attend seminars. The last one was on RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS.

I spent 10k to attend the seminar, and at the end of the day, we were thought how to make 2naira from 100 naira card.

I was very disappointed. I regretted ever losing such money. Not only that, we were told to pay extral 10k for them to Install The Printing Software on our Laptops. I wept.....

Until i Discovered IMPORTATION BUSINESS. IT'S RANKED THE SECOND MOST PROFITABLE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA AFTER OIL.

The most challenging part of this business sell/market your Imported Items. But Konga/Kaymu has made that easy............

Hope u get my point bro? No offence

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 21, 2015
Merlissa:
Put it in Prayer....
Here we go again
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by kelechiodo(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2015
Billyonaire:

Sorry to hear about the decision of your bank to fire more staff on the premise of reset target goals. If our banks can actually entice depositors with good interest rate, they would not have need to go on these recurring rat race.

One would have loved to really help but I realized bank traded treasury bills with my funds on 44 days tenure while giving little or nothing as interest and using COT charges to take back what ever interest they gave. They are offering 13% on over 500M pa for 90 days, but treasury bill at this moment guarantees at least 17% in 44 days of the 90 days and I am sure the bank wants to use the funds to trade TB which is the reason that want it fixed. I am sorry my brother, these trends get us all worried. You might wanna keep your mind in the non-banking sectors with time as banking job gives one no time for enterprise mindset.

Billyonaire please how can someone invest in treasury bill and what is the minimun deposit. thanks
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by 4four(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2015
masonkz:

Are you sure about the bold??

Meanwhile, doing TBs through a bank is almost same as their FDs, on that amount.

I'd rather opt for mutual funds.
bros can u pls tell me more abt MUTUAL FUNDS
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by grandstar(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2015
Best advice, resign.

If you can achieve a fraction of that, you should not be working for a bank. You can be self employed
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by litaninja(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2015
If this is your take on Family, Friendship and religion....I don't think any really "wants" to associate with you...

Rocktrust:
The timeline for your target is quite short.

But you can do a lot within the time line if you are committed and focused to the task.

To start with, you need to break down your target into achievable components and set about the task immediately.

For instance, you need 100 people to give you N5m deposit each in order to meet your target.

You need 50 people to give you N10m deposit each to meet your target.

I believe you already have some customers who have account in the Bank. You start with them. Beg them with every imaginable or unimaginable strategy to increase their deposit in the Bank. You can promise them increased rate on their deposit if they are not already enjoying the rates you just mentioned on your post.

From there, you move over to your church or mosque or whatever organisation or society or club you belong. Sound a note of alarm and urgency to them to give you deposits. To get these ones, you have to pester the life out of them. As a Banker, I have made it a commitment to be very prominent in my church to attract the attention of the top pastorate and high networth members. I am a key member of many service units in the church and I always attend and participate actively in major church events. By doing this, I have been able to draw myself close to so many high networth individuals and the church pastorate from where i have opened many juicy accounts. I am also a member of several professional and social associations, clubs and organisations where I manage their accounts.

After that you move over to your own family, friends and relatives. As far as I am concerned, I have defined my friendship with people on the basis of how relevant they are to me. If you are my friend and you refuse to open an account in my Bank or give me fixed deposits when they clearly have the money, then there is no need to remain friends. If you are a family member and all you do is to be begging me for money, I will demand that you open at least 10 accounts for me before you can deserve the next payment from me. Even my parents and uncles have accounts in our Bank and they have referred so many people to open accounts for me and give me deposits.

With all these communal efforts combined and with your own personal efforts, by God's grace you will achieve over 50% of your target by June ending to retain your job.

The solution is not in quitting. That is a lazy man's recommendation.

The truth is that all these targets helps you in your own personal development. It gives you so much exposure and contacts that can help you when you eventually exit the Banking industry. And the drive, commitment and passion you put into achieving your targets ensures that you can never fail in your own business when you eventually decide to be self employed.

Hope my advise is useful.

A fellow banker.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by eduxerxes: 4:41pm On May 21, 2015
My take:

Find 50 Sugar Mummys (they abound in Abuja).
Service them and demand for 10,000,000 (Not for urself but for ur bank). Believe me they'l never fail u.

50 x 10,000,000 = 500,000,000

Case closed. Thank me later.
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by zyphr(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2015
Billyonaire:

Sorry to hear about the decision of your bank to fire more staff on the premise of reset target goals. If our banks can actually entice depositors with good interest rate, they would not have need to go on these recurring rat race.

One would have loved to really help but I realized bank traded treasury bills with my funds on 44 days tenure while giving little or nothing as interest and using COT charges to take back what ever interest they gave. They are offering 13% on over 500M pa for 90 days, but treasury bill at this moment guarantees at least 17% in 44 days of the 90 days and I am sure the bank wants to use the funds to trade TB which is the reason that want it fixed. I am sorry my brother, these trends get us all worried. You might wanna keep your mind in the non-banking sectors with time as banking job gives one no time for enterprise mindset.
I like ur analysis of the treasury bills thingy. I will like to know more about it as I am looking for a way to invest and make passive income while facing my full time job. Any help you can render me as a means of enlightenment regarding treasury bills and bonds will be recieved with utmost gratitude.
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by gfullmoon(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2015
Bank People's issues and Bankers don dey invade Nairaland o. So they now have our time. Oga Seun kokuma create section for Bankers. Is like the economic crush in Nigeria is making them the first victim as most money loaned to politicians in anticipation a win has entered bad debt as most of them lost out.Plus the overhauling awaiting the oil and gas sector. The days are evil is an understatement.
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by afanide: 5:11pm On May 21, 2015
judiciarypalava:
The earlier you start thinking outside your scope the better for you. Banks are gonna face it very rough this year, that N500m is just the beginning. By this target, they are just postponing the evil day for staff members.
Think of some businesses no matter how little you make from it or another work. Instead of thinking of people that will help you buy small time in bank, think of people that will help you with ideas on what to do and set yourself free on time.
I was there before. Come out and face the real world in time before it gets saturated.

God Bless you. @op, This is the best Advice you've ever gotten.

Working in a bank is like working as Slavery. Think outside the Box.

Nobody will advise you on how to meet that target here on NL.

Rather, 95% will advise you quit banking Job. You wont see the Years you've wasted as a banker. And what you would have achieved until you come quit.

ARE YOU IN PORT-HARCOURT?

Would you be Interested in Importation Business? It's very lucrative and profitable. Dont bother about how to start, where to buy Quality Items, How to avoind Custom wahala, how to pay $5.5/kg for shipping, how to market your Imported Items.

All that have been put together for people like you.

Here is it

Nathaniel
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by U2ice(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

You didn't hear that the writer of that book has since filed for bankruptcy? The dude is fvcken broke! So all his 'hypes' and 'feel-good' motivations are trash as they didn't work for him.

Well if it didn't work 4him dnt mean it won't work 4 sm1 else....

Even d govt under d umbrella of nysc belivs in investing/entrepreneur thus dia yeye skill acquisition prog.
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by channelz: 5:32pm On May 21, 2015
Billyonaire:

You have spoken well.

@bold, are you certain about the 17% for TB? Has it now improved that much?
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by strongwilllead: 6:19pm On May 21, 2015
I am in the same shoe . Was able to meet 15% of the given target .

All effort , strategies seems unfruithfull .

And the pressure is much to achieve the 100% if not more .I need contact .

My Company is into IT sales (Anything Computers Hardwares)

What will you advise me to do ?
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by kelvine(m): 9:36pm On May 21, 2015
Hello bro, I wish to research on this info about Robert Kiyosaki getting bankrupt. Google wasn't useful enough. Can you give me a link please ?

MaziOmenuko:

You didn't hear that the writer of that book has since filed for bankruptcy? The dude is fvcken broke! So all his 'hypes' and 'feel-good' motivations are trash as they didn't work for him.

Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by dayojags10(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2015
aceTS:

me sev confuse when I read am, awon scam
Re: Help! I Need To Meet N500m Deposit Target Before June 30 2015 by dayojags10(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2015
kelvine:
Hello bro, I wish to research on this info about Robert Kiyosaki getting bankrupt. Google wasn't useful enough. Can you give me a link please ?

shatap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Should Entry Level Graduates Be Paid In Nigeria? / Should I Continue With The Job Or Resign With Immediate Effect? / Some Moment You Can Relate To In Arms Force Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.