Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Gtbank: Make A Bank Transfer Without Internet – USSD Code! No Token! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gtbank: Make A Bank Transfer Without Internet – USSD Code! No Token! (3523 Views)

USSD Codes For Banks / Enter And Get Mtn N1gb For N1200, Recharge Or Bank Transfer / Cheap Mtn Data 1gb For N1200 Whether Recharge Card Or Bank Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank: Make A Bank Transfer Without Internet – USSD Code! No Token! by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 16, 2015

For the past years, GTBank have being developing easy way of banking even to individuals without internet, hence, enhancing CASHLESS TRANSACTIONS to its customers. It have being a year that GTBank launched GTBank 1 Click TopUp, GTBank has always been making life and banking easier here in Nigeria.
I am really proud of GTBank as my bank. I love GTBank! They are cool and I mean so cool! I always say that to my friends who aren't using GTBank. Now what’s is the new thing? (asking in your mind) They did it! Make an Bank Transfer with no Internet needed between GTBank and other banks! Wow!!! That is great, right? Just shortcodes:

How is This Done?
Before we jump into this, Nigerian Uniform Bank Account Number (NUBAN) is a 10-digit Bank Account numbering system which is simpler to use than traditional longer account numbering structures and is in line with requirements of the West Africa Monetary Institute, towards the economic integration of ECOWAS countries. Old Account numbers won’t work! E.g of a NUBAN Account number is 0139000000

Transfer Between GTBank Acounts

Just dial this USSD in ANY phone (even in Nokia Torch)cool
*737*1*AMOUNT*NUBAN#
Enter the last 4 Digits of your ATM Card, as token is not required. So keep your ATM Cards safe nowadays

Something similar to the screenshot below:

Please Note: Within GTBank Transfers, you’d be charge N20 Per Transfer

To Other Bank Accounts

Same rule but not same USSD Code, use this:

*737*2*AMOUNT*NUBAN#
Then next you select the receiving bank, the list of banks you see are the only supported at that moment:

Choose the bank and still enter your last 4 digits and your money is transferred! No more queues in bank!

http://ginjaland.com/article/gtbank-make-a-bank-transfer-without-internet-ussd-code-no-token
http://donjajo.com/gtbank-bank-transfer-without-internet-ussd-code/

1 Like

Re: Gtbank: Make A Bank Transfer Without Internet – USSD Code! No Token! by newman10(m): 8:52pm On May 16, 2015
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Spamming Link Warranty Blockchain Technology Web 3.0 New Method / LAPTOPS/DESKTOPS/LCD/CAMCORDERS/CAMERAS CANADIAN SPECs / SOLD SOLD Asus Vivobook: Ryzen 5, 8gb, 256gb, 2gb Nvidia Gtx 1050 SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.