Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Pls...where Can I Download Nice Old School Music, Both Nigeria And Foreign... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls...where Can I Download Nice Old School Music, Both Nigeria And Foreign... (2861 Views)

A Finnish Singer That's In Love With Nigeria And Afro Beat. / (download)nice Song From A Nairalander. / Collection Of 2face's Music ( Both Old And New ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls...where Can I Download Nice Old School Music, Both Nigeria And Foreign... by Teeboy22(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2015
tnx??
Re: Pls...where Can I Download Nice Old School Music, Both Nigeria And Foreign... by midolian(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2015
Mp3skull.com...and for videos, you ll get them on vuclips.com and tubidy.com.

You can also use google for an easier download.. you can type the name of any song you want on google..eg "dolly parton silver thread and golden needles free mp3 download"..you ll get the results without stress.
Re: Pls...where Can I Download Nice Old School Music, Both Nigeria And Foreign... by Teeboy22(m): 3:10pm On May 16, 2015
midolian:
Mp3skull.com...and for videos, you ll get them on vuclips.com and tubidy.com.

You can also use google for an easier download.. you can type the name of any song you want on google..eg "dolly parton silver thread and golden needles free mp3 download"..you ll get the results without stress.

Thats bro...JAH BLESS
Re: Pls...where Can I Download Nice Old School Music, Both Nigeria And Foreign... by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 16, 2015
If you're rivers state based it would help to have radio djs' phone numbers. Old school music is the only genre they play monday - friday day in day out.
Re: Pls...where Can I Download Nice Old School Music, Both Nigeria And Foreign... by vinobieze(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2015
Hubgo.net
Re: Pls...where Can I Download Nice Old School Music, Both Nigeria And Foreign... by Teeboy22(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2015
vinobieze:
Hubgo.net
thanks bro
Re: Pls...where Can I Download Nice Old School Music, Both Nigeria And Foreign... by Teeboy22(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2015
charix:
If you're rivers state based it would help to have radio djs' phone numbers. Old school music is the only genre they play monday - friday day in day out.

fnkz

(1) (Reply)

Anogiri - "1 Fish" / DJ Latitude – Best Of Wande Coal Mixtape / Download Saweetie"icy" EP Zip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.