Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Funny But Practical Laws - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny But Practical Laws (796 Views)

20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) / When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny But Practical Laws by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 16, 2015
1. Kamasutra says : If you suck one nipple, the woman herself offers the other one. And that was the origin of "buy one get one free"!

2. Did you ever notice: everything on a woman's upper body starts with a "B". Blouse, Bra, Bikini, Boobs & lower body with a "P" Peticoat, panties, pussy... That's origin of "BP"!

3. Before sex, you help each other get naked. After sex, you dress only yourself. Moral: In life no one helps you once you're bleeped.

4. Success is like pregnancy. Everybody congratulates you but nobody knows how many times you got bleeped to achieve it.
5. Life is like a dick, sometimes it becomes hard for no reason.

6. Practical thought: A husband is supposed to make his wife's panties wet, not her eyes. A wife is supposed to make her husband's dick hard, not his life..!

When a lady is pregnant,
all her friends touch her stomach ad say "Congrats!".

But none of them come and touch the man's Penis and say "Well done!".

Moral: Hard work is never appreciated: Only results matter.
Re: Funny But Practical Laws by 42n8dzydoo(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-W-S Kidnappers Has Just Kidnapped Abubakar Shakau / How I Found My SOULMATE / For Women Who Wishes To Marry(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.