Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Phone And Network Tricks - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Phone And Network Tricks (1021 Views)

Blogging Tricks And Tips You Must Read / 10 Coolest Notepad Tricks / How To Make Simple Animation Videos..tips,tricks & Tools (2) (3) (4)

Phone And Network Tricks by onlyson16(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2015
Good day the great legend in de house i greet u all.it av been a tough time for me to express my self .to the fact that no one is perfect but to cut it shot here we goes. I was in lecture hall when my lectural phone rang nd he spoke aloud who is calling me with private number,within a seconds he enter a code the number display instantly since that day i av been wondering what cud be de number .with many other trick like if u went to reset a phone u can press *#7780# nd de phone will reset ,so i need such knoledge nd i believe the great men in de house will share with me tanks
Re: Phone And Network Tricks by winnieG1(m): 1:59pm On May 16, 2015
u fall hand big time, ur lecturer did this and u did not bother to meet him thereafter to know how. Now u are asking N'landers.

Re: Phone And Network Tricks by onlyson16(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2015
winnieG1:
u fall hand big time, ur lecturer did this and u did not bother to meet him thereafter to know how. Now u are asking N'landers.
came down we are not fighting. I cudnt gather de courage to meet him
Re: Phone And Network Tricks by Dmayor7(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2015
hahahahaa that your lecturer na God... Abeg go ask am joor....and make sure you post the code here o....cos we all are dying to have it too....

Hahahaaa my brother hope you are not an igbo guy cos igbos are sharp guys....we fit talk even to obama, and if he talks nonsence, well, we will do it the niger delta way...you know na....

Abeg abeg abeg...no mind me o... But see eh... Just go up to your lecturer, he woun't bite you, you will only Bleep yourself up when you are shy and he notices you are nervous... But if you boldly walk in like a responsible dude you are with all the loyalty and respect of a gentleman, and explain your case to him, he will gladly share the idea to you. Kudos.
Re: Phone And Network Tricks by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 20, 2015
It is no code .I guess he used an app called truecaller is available on Google play store .true caller works with 3g and wifi network u can detect unknown caller.
Re: Phone And Network Tricks by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 20, 2015
It is no code .I guess he used an app called truecaller is available on Google play store .true caller works with 3g and wifi network u can detect unknown caller using it.
Re: Phone And Network Tricks by onlyson16(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2015
proxy23:
It is no code .I guess he used an app called truecaller is available on Google play store .true caller works with 3g and wifi network u can detect unknown caller.
Tank u my broda ur too much

Are You In Need Of Php And Html Design Knowledge? See My Newly Designed Platform / Operation Manumit: Chibok Girls (Now Out On Google Play) / Required Skills Of A 2020 Server Side Developer