Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me (13591 Views)

I'm lonely, need a girlfriend (specifically in uyo) / How Do The Successful Combat A Lonely Lovelife? / I'm lonely on Valentine's day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 17, 2015
ritababe:

lol
I dey miss u like kilode.
Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by ritababe(f): 3:54pm On May 17, 2015
RedBenson:

I dey miss u like kilode.

how u go miss me wey u get dem many
Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by lovely17(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2015
This generation must be sick so no one has the balls to walk up to this beauty sorry dear no way to contact you ,you didn't drop your number
Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by unclebright: 4:19pm On May 17, 2015
People may not believe you but I believe you because lonliness is real. I can visit you then we share things together and deal with lonliness. My name is Paul you can call me anytime you want on 08074132997. Thanks
Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 17, 2015
pinkycute:
Am lonely too and I need real companion grin grin Not fakes dudes embarassed please tongue

Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by texanomaly(f): 5:10pm On May 17, 2015
@op

You have probably gotten lots of PMs, so I'll not send one. I love talking to Nigerians. PM me. Let's talk. smiley
Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 17, 2015
ritababe:

how u go miss me wey u get dem many
But na you be the konko naw. Na u be madam in the house.
Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by no1madman(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2015
kelvin100:
Hmm Irene, why na?
You're too beautiful to be lonely.
?
i just dey laugh! there r millions of dem out there. . .
Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by pinkycute(f): 6:01pm On May 17, 2015
Okay.... grin

StealthIdeals:
I'm sending you PM, and I mean it. Though, I'm not a big name here, but I can make a huge difference.
Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by 400billionman: 6:01pm On May 17, 2015
ireneony:
lonliness is a disease, i can't help it again.
sometimes i may be happy with being single, it can be so frustrating at times.

note: am really serious, this is romance section and we are suppose to share our romantic life offline.
i dont care what any calls me...
haters should go hug a transformer.

I feel like phucking now.
Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by 400billionman: 6:07pm On May 17, 2015
ireneony:
can anyone teĺl me how to over come my loneliness

If I tell you to do what is involved now, you will run away..
Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by ifoundmyperfect: 6:28pm On May 17, 2015
ireneony:

I truly don't think loneliness is the problem..
Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by yinkeys(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2015
ireneony:
It's normal my dear. I'm very lonely too. But instead of dating, I decided to put that energy into stuffs that would develop me & also make money for me. It's hard I understand, but most humans can't be trusted.
Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by bammy777(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2015
RedBenson:

Dat 1 na kweshion abi na wetin?
. Haha. Nawa oooo.
Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by Mzdivacious(f): 10:39pm On May 17, 2015
xynerise:

You may be a kettle but I am definitely not a pot undecided

Unlike you, I don't advertise my loneliness just to seek cheap attention. A lot of women like you used this loneliness situation to plan on how to move ahead in life, how to make something spectacular that the society will benefit and you are here seeking for companion because that is your only dream in life.

If I were you, I would not reply this advice with insult...Ciao
there was no need to do that...why y'all gotta always go on about "seeking attention"...what attention .its not like we nlers r buharis kids.so y wud she seek our attention.ntn wrong abt voicing her feelings in romance section.hian! don't u feel lonely sometimes

1 Like

Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by Emmiee28(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2015
Wuld apprec8ate been ur friend, send me sms on 08185870188, we culd get 2 no each other better @ irene.. Thanks lot
Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by ABbless(m): 6:41am On Jun 07, 2015
ireneony:

note: am really serious, this is romance section and we are suppose to share our romantic life offline.

is this the same ireneony I almost created a thread to tell the world I was crazy about? its a crazy world oh! but dear,now that u have told the whole world on here, you have opened doors and an avenue for opportunists to come in and confuse you as they would make it difficult for you to see through them as they might think you are desperate.I'm single too,its bin a long time since I had a good relationship but what can I say that wouldn't make me sound like everyone else.would have dropped off my number but then again, it ius not a nice thing to do.pm you? no,I'm sure you have about a million pms by now.but its all good,I wish you find what you are looking for.loneliness is like a sicknes,it could kill.Gert well soon bae.all d best.
Re: I'm Lonely, Pls Help Me by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2015
ireneony:

still lonely??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed / Guys With Pink Lips Are More Attractive (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.