Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Ifa Temple Service - Ibadan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifa Temple Service - Ibadan (2821 Views)

Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar / Traditional Monotheism-The Yoruba example / David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifa Temple Service - Ibadan by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2015
Ifa Shrine Service in a organized worship place. Ibadan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O-lu58SkhQ&feature=youtu.be

Prayer Congregation held by Babalawo Ifásòótó Ifáwùmí Omo Ògún .

4 Likes

Re: Ifa Temple Service - Ibadan by Rilwayne001: 2:17pm On May 16, 2015
Lol grin
Never knew aborishas are now using christian's style of worship.

3 Likes

Re: Ifa Temple Service - Ibadan by PastorAIO: 3:32pm On May 16, 2015
I've heard about these guys. They even stand up and sit down to sing hymns like in church.

2 Likes

Re: Ifa Temple Service - Ibadan by MrPristine: 10:55am On May 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Lol grin

Never knew aborishas are now using christian's style of worship.

They are actually closer to God than those of you who believe they have to kill for their god to serve him.

4 Likes

Re: Ifa Temple Service - Ibadan by Rilwayne001: 12:18pm On May 17, 2015
MrPristine:

They are actually closer to God than those of you who believe they have to kill for their god to serve him.

I don't believe I have to kill anyone to serve my God.

1 Like

Re: Ifa Temple Service - Ibadan by MrPristine: 7:44pm On May 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I don't believe I have to kill anyone to serve my God.

Then you can't possibly be a true muslim and for that I thank God on your behalf.
Re: Ifa Temple Service - Ibadan by Rilwayne001: 8:23pm On May 17, 2015
MrPristine:

[s] Then you can't possibly be a true muslim [/s] and for that I thank God on your behalf.

True piety does not consist in turning your faces towards the east or the west - but truly pious is he who believes in God, and the Last Day; and the angels, and revelation, and the prophets; and spends his substance - however much he himself may cherish - it - upon his near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer, and the beggars, and for the freeing of human beings from bondage; and is constant in prayer, and renders the purifying dues; and [truly pious are] they who keep their promises whenever they promise, and are patient in misfortune and hardship and in time of peril: it is they that have proved themselves true, and it is they, they who are conscious of God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifa Temple Service - Ibadan by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:49am On May 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

True piety does not consist in turning your faces towards the east or the west - but truly pious is he who believes in God, and the Last Day; and the angels, and revelation, and the prophets; and spends his substance - however much he himself may cherish - it - upon his near of kin, and the orphans, and the needy, and the wayfarer, and the beggars, and for the freeing of human beings from bondage; and is constant in prayer, and renders the purifying dues; and [truly pious are] they who keep their promises whenever they promise, and are patient in misfortune and hardship and in time of peril: it is they that have proved themselves true, and it is they, they who are conscious of God.

people used to do the last bolded even before islam. so thats called being human not muslim.

As for angels judgement day etc is all false and mythlogy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifa Temple Service - Ibadan by Rilwayne001: 6:05am On May 18, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

people used to do the last bolded even before islam. so thats called being human not muslim.

As for angels judgement day etc is all false and mythlogy.

Okay.

(1) (Reply)

10 Sermons That Makes The Congregation Dislike Their Pastors / Jehovah's Witnesses: Today's Watchtower Study / Why Would God Kill Jesus Not The Devil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.