Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! (45064 Views)

Gtbank Launches Gtpatriot, A Subsidized Banking Package For Nigeria’s Military / Gtbank Launches Nigeria’s First Virtual Mastercard / Relief For Nigeria Internet Marketer As Gtbank Launches Virtual Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! by onatisi(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2015
pingpong1:
Guys I have found a secure way to go around this issue. I have scratched and defaced the last 4 digits of my ATM. It is now my secure code.
u just spoilt ur card.
Re: Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! by onatisi(m): 9:21am On May 18, 2015
The best thing for gtb to do is to make this facility optional ,by allowing ppl who want it to register for it and thereby allowing them to know the risk involved . In this way someone who doesn't register won't be have anything to fear.
Re: Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! by pingpong1: 1:16pm On May 18, 2015
onatisi:
u just spoilt ur card.

How? The last 4 digits were already defaced and barely visible. I only further defaced it and I know the numbers. I have used it in ATM and it works perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! by hamedade2000(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2015
Is dia any means to transfer to other banks not in d option like stanbic IBTC
Re: Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! by pinkyni(m): 2:01pm On May 25, 2015
LordEmperoris1:
what of first bank
first bank sha! koo ti kan won
Re: Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! by pinkyni(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2015
docjuli:

You are prompted to enter the last 4 digits of your debit card followed by your pin before successful transaction.

Your PIN is only known to you now. Abi?
you mean the password for the card to use at the atm?
Re: Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! by GODSCHOICE: 7:06pm On May 27, 2015
To thise who have been using this service, please how much credit is charged on ones personal line per transaction? Then what is the bank charge rate for interbank transfer?
Re: Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! by rozayx5(m): 6:05am On May 30, 2015
been trying and their telling me try again since yesterday
Re: Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! by SleekyP(m): 7:22am On May 31, 2015
rozayx5:
been trying and their telling me try again since yesterday
Network ish...try again later wink
Re: Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! by moski5(m): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2015
alaska00:
That's nice.5stars for GTBank.but u forgot to tell us d code for tranfering fron GTBank to Other Bank outside GTBank.
Anyway,if u want to Transfer from you GTBank to other Bank,let's sey First Bank,This is d code u make use of.
*737*2*AMOUNT*ACCT. NUM.#
Eg: *737*2*2000*0011478920#

Hope dat helps.

whats d cost per transaction
Re: Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! by SleekyP(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Billboard Space Turned Into Office In Lagos / Woman Kills Big Python, Sells It In Pieces In The Market (Photos) / Multipak Plastic Factory Sealed After Machine Chops Off Worker’s Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.