Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Read about the Healthy Snack we had At The Office. Very tasty!! (TGIF). - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Read about the Healthy Snack we had At The Office. Very tasty!! (TGIF). (889 Views)

How To Make Very Tasty Cinnamon Raisin Bread / Kishkit Delight Vegetable Salads: Order For Your Tasty Salad [50% Discount] / Salad Is A Wonderful Healthy Snack And Food. See How To Perk It Up Well Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read about the Healthy Snack we had At The Office. Very tasty!! (TGIF). by diet234: 3:47pm On May 16, 2015
Okay, so I recently felt the need to bring to you, my esteemed readers the pleasure of being aware of super food combinations and how this practice results in overall health and vigor.
I’d like to let you all know that, I got really wonderful feedback from readers (calls and text messages) but for some reason, there are NO comments on the post (and I wonder…). Well, I’d like to urge you to drop your comments and views, it helps our editorial team serve you better.

That being said, we the editorial team is open to food reviews. Let’s just say, you had this really great meal at this really great restaurant, feel free to share the awesomeness of the meal and/or the comfort and experience of the place with our readers.

Here's what we ate last night: http://diet234.com/healthy-snack-at-the-office-tgif/

Re: Read about the Healthy Snack we had At The Office. Very tasty!! (TGIF). by marshalcarter: 3:57pm On May 16, 2015
undecided so wat nau apun??

Mtcheeeeeeeew Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Read about the Healthy Snack we had At The Office. Very tasty!! (TGIF). by diet234: 11:52pm On May 17, 2015
Thank u for the review.
Re: Read about the Healthy Snack we had At The Office. Very tasty!! (TGIF). by Nobody: 8:19am On May 18, 2015
its Monday... TGIF is socially wrong

(1) (Reply)

Una Done Hear? / How To Remove Coconut Without Breaking The Back (video) / Help Where Can I Get This Pan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.