Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page (2600 Views)

How To Create A Topic On Nairaland / How Can I delete a topic?? / Nairaland Posted A Topic Under My Monicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by princeduke2013: 5:23pm On May 16, 2015
I noticed that topics that are on the front page isn't based on the number of likes or the comments & I also observed that so me front page topic association doesn't really worth it, My question is now thrown open to the house Especially the Association of First to comment ,Plot buyers association & Space Bookers Association should pls help me out ...Cos I wan make ist to comment too one of this days..Cheers.. grin cool kiss
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by frisky2good(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2015
I buy plot
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by missbehave247(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2015
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 16, 2015
Any post that lalasticlala is tàgged on will definitely hit front page.
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by pyyxxaro: 5:35pm On May 16, 2015
Una good evening o

How market wink
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 16, 2015
Lol.
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 16, 2015
Tydies:
Any post that lalasticlala is tàgged on will definitely hit front page.
Nope, if you create an unworthy post, it definitely won't hip FP even if you tag seun.
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by lalasticlala(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
Nope, if you create an unworthy post, it definitely won't hip FP even if you tag seu.n.

Thank u so much
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

Thank u so much
smiley
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

Thank u so much

Hi how are you today?
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by lalasticlala(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Hi how are you today?

Cool. Tanx
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 16, 2015
issokay
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
Nope, if you create an unworthy post, it definitely won't hip FP even if you tag seun.
but you know almost all lalasticlala's post is worth it
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 16, 2015
princeduke2013:
I noticed that topics that are on the front page isn't based on the number of likes or the comments & I also observed that so me front page topic association doesn't really worth it, My question is now thrown open to the house Especially the Association of First to comment ,Plot buyers association & Space Bookers Association should pls help me out ...Cos I wan make ist to comment too one of this days..Cheers.. grin cool kiss
To make FTC, follow mods, follow people that regularly hits FP too, and always check posts made by them, [size=15pt]one day will be ur lucky day[/size]and u will be FTC

don't forget to follow lalasticlala he hits FP like he is breathing air grin
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Omotayor123(f): 6:27pm On May 16, 2015
Observing....
But u think lalasticlala should tell us cool
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 16, 2015
danyel09:
but you know almost all lalasticlala's post is worth it
Do you visit Linda ikeji's blog and some other sites, you cannot post a topic there, it's only the owner that supplies her blog with posts, we only have that privilege because this is a forum. Creating sensible threads is his work and that is exactly what he is doing. If he start feeling reluctant to do it cos of the numerous complaints you guys make, there wouldn't be eye catching stories, breaking news, crime stories to read on here anymore, all we are gonna start reading are wack stories. I think you guys should praise him for the great job he is doing here, not ridicule.

If you create a sensible and front page worthy topic and it didn't FP, it is either it had been on FP before or the mods didn't get to see it, and if that's the case, tag the mods to your topic or mail supermods at the bottom of the homepage.

Nairaland has the interest of its members at heart, take note of that.
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
Do you visit Linda ikeji's blog and some other sites, you cannot post a topic there, it's only the owner that supplies her blog with posts, we only have that privilege because this is a forum. Creating sensible threads is his work and that is exactly what he is doing. If he start feeling reluctant to do it cos of the numerous complaints you guys make, there wouldn't be eye catching stories, breaking news, crime stories to read on here anymore, all we are gonna start reading are wack stories. I think you guys should praise him for the great job he is doing here, not ridicule.

If you create a sensible and front page worthy topic and it didn't FP, it is either it had been on FP before or the mods didn't get to see it, and if that's the case, tag the mods to your topic or mail supermods at the bottom of the homepage.

Nairaland has the interest of its members at heart, take note of that.
Bros no be fight naa, because I said almost all lalasticlala's post is worth FP u now wrote this epistle, na wa oo

no be fight na

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 16, 2015
danyel09:
Bros no be fight naa, because I said almost all lalasticlala's post is worth FP u now wrote this epistle, na wa oo

no be fight na
Lol, I'm not fighting you, I just had to let you know that your assumptions were wrong.

Cheers.
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
Lol, I'm not fighting you, I just had to let you know that your assumptions were wrong.

Cheers.
my assumptions are not wrong

U are the one that is getting me wrong here

If u look at my statement u will see that I said [size=29pt]ALMOST ALL[/size] lalasticlala's post worth FP, abeg the guy they try tongue
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 16, 2015
danyel09:
my assumptions are not wrong

U are the one that is getting me wrong here

If u look at my statement u will see that I said ALMOST ALL lalasticlala's post worth FP, abeg the guy they try tongue
You're now talking @ bolded
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by emperorchedda(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Hi how are you today?
Are you hitting on your fellow female?? shocked Lalasticlala is female disguising as male
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 16, 2015
emperorchedda:
Are you hitting on your fellow female?? shocked Lalasticlala is female disguising as male

Lol u nutta grin

You ain't wished me a hapi birthday yesterday undecided
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by frisky2good(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2015
Don't mind him. Happy belated birthday.

Chiam55:

Lol u nutta grin

Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 16, 2015
frisky2good:
Don't mind him. Happy belated birthday.

Thank you sweetie kiss
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Qmab: 8:40pm On May 16, 2015
For me, i target political topics cos most of them is always heading front page. My chances are always slim at romance cos that place is always topic-flooded. Also do celebs as well. I heard from someone that Tonto dike'd topics are always forward marched to the fp. I hope it helps.
BTW, i also debuted my first FTC on FP today. So, i wish you luck in your quest for FTC.
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by emperorchedda(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol u nutta grin

Apologies my lady. Check your whatsapp
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Dahveydson(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2015
This may just hit front page.
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 8:27am On May 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

Cool. Tanx

I didn't get to see your picture cry lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by lalasticlala(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2015
Chiam55:

I didn't get to see your picture cry lipsrsealed

Really? Well I uploaded it briefly that day wristwatch did the interview
Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by funlord(m): 10:32am On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
My guy this your assertion is crap! They are fond of putting extremely stupid posts on fp especially when they have been tagged by friends and followers! Like those of one punk called sweetorgasmic! So don't tell us what some of us already know! The MODS are very partisan! Its childish! I've got proof and names for days! I do only FACT not FICTION!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by freemanbubble: 12:07pm On May 17, 2015
My guy this your assertion is crap! They
are fond of putting extremely silly posts on
fp especially when they have been tagged
by friends and followers! Like those of one
punk called sweetorgasmic! So don't tell
us what some of us already know! The
MODS are very partisan! Its childish! I've
got proof and names for days! I do only
FACT not FICTION!

You are absolutely rice! Oh sorry, i mean right. Two bottles of satzenbrau for you

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Topic Heading To The Front Page by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

Really? Well I uploaded it briefly that day wristwatch did the interview

I know but I missed the brief viewing Window cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Still Me Book Download Free Epub | Best Books 2018 / Ashewo / Top 10 Most Popular Churches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.