Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Positive Pregnancy Test Changes To Negative.pls Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Positive Pregnancy Test Changes To Negative.pls Advice (406 Views)

Positive Pregnancy Tests But Empty Uterus On Ultrsound Scan. Pls Help / How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Positive Pregnancy Test Changes To Negative.pls Advice by bulu: 5:42pm On May 16, 2015
Started my last period on the 7th of april ,on the 13th of may I was yet to see my period and am usually very regular so I took a home urine pregnancy test and it was positive I went to the hospital the next day and took a blood test which was also positive.
out of curiosity I took anoda home test on Friday 15th and the result was negative I den went to a lab close to me and took anoda blood test ,the lab lady said she she saw traces but not enuf for her to say the test is positive so she wrote negative on d result .
pls note I still haven't seen my period yet tho I ave been experiencing some cramping for a few weeks.I have been trying to get pregnant for a few years now
I went to the hosiptal to take a scan ,the doctor said he saw two sacs but it is too early to conclude that I shud come back in two weeks ...am confused.as anyone experienced this before?
Re: Positive Pregnancy Test Changes To Negative.pls Advice by thorpido(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2015
The fact that you've been trying to get pregnant for some years has got you anxious.There's something called pseudocyesis.Your body creates a feeling of pregnancy where there is none.
You are just about a week late and the tests may not be conclusive.What you do is wait as the doctor said and do another test/scan in about 2 weeks.
I wish you baby dust.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tattoos May Pose Health Risks, Researchers Report / Regularly Or Don’t Wear Waterproof Mascara / Get Cured Without Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.