Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Rate The Guy That Took This Picture - Art, Graphics & Video (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Rate The Guy That Took This Picture (55608 Views)

How Would You Rate The Two CV / Explain How They Took This Picture / How Would You Rate The Art Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by Kavalier5(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2015
Macmilla:

And you actually think I'm interested in seeing you prove yourself? Seriously?

ofcus you were interested.. guess you should pay to see it. . this is strictly photoshop
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by seangy4konji: 6:50pm On May 18, 2015
Perfect tragedy picture...100 but nothing to laugh about because the guy in white is going to land head first...

Hope they did not dieded...

We are healed by his stripes Insha Allah...

Na correct pickshure.
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by dexy007(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2015
Sholaystar4me:
Some smart ass dudes on here...kudos bro, nice underlying analysis.....u sure should be offered a post at d investigation bureau or something

Lol! Forensics more preferably. Naija dey dull men!
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by dexy007(m): 1:25pm On May 19, 2015
VickyRotex:

Smart thinking... May wisdom never elude you!!!

Amen dear!!!

1 Like

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by dexy007(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2015
medamillion:

You really think outside the box..but u be game spoiler o.

Anyways kudos to the guy

Lol! Wasn't ma intention na....
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by dexy007(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2015
deletrue:
Na your own correct pass.. No wonder your likes plenty

Hahahaha! Ma belle ooo! But don't be too fast to rule out other possibilities stated herein.

1 Like

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by dexy007(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2015
WarRLaY:
I know say I go see 1 intelligent man like me here... thumb up .... if u look @ the picture wella.. u go see say the guy on orange top to dea video the scene

Oshe!!!

1 Like

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by dexy007(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2015
akhis:
This is a powerful Photoshop. If you look at the surroundings, the people standing by aren't looking at the accident. They were focused on another main event happening that made them gathered. Again, you can only have a very clear picture of a motion like this without any blur with a very powerful camera with high aperture. And again, the point of focus of the camera could only be the bike and not the whole screen been focused. And mind you, such cameras are not those cameras on phones and not camera you can see in a place like that except its a movie shot for fast moving objects

A very strong possibility also!
Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by dexy007(m): 1:40pm On May 19, 2015
Helkayklassic:

Two Olosho for u my guy.

Haba bros! La yi se Qdot. lmfao!!!

1 Like

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by dexy007(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2015
lexy2014:
Get a video clip, pause it, screen grab and then c if u will get dame result

Tchelete video, am sure u conversant wif it, so u be the judge.

Re: Rate The Guy That Took This Picture by dexy007(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2015
Refino:
Scholar of the 21st century. U cracked the puzzle

Only an opinion bro! It's opened to more suggestions. Happened that u on same wavelength with my opinion. Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makeup Artist Transforms Gas Explosion Survivor In Amazing Way (Photo) / Chinenye Anderline: Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into A Lion ... Pictures / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.