Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting (9135 Views)

Woman Attacks Husband For Farting / What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? / Court Dissolves 18-Year-Old Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent `Partying’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Ayoswit(f): 8:33pm On May 16, 2015
Please my fellow nairalanders, especially those in medical field, i need answers to an issue bothering me. There are two teenagers staying with me (both boys), one of the boys is my brother-inlaw, the other is my househelp. My brother-inlaw urinates every 5minutes (please i'm not exaggerating), which is so unusual. It has become a problem that even when he is going out on an event or church with me and my husband, he will be screaming that my husband should stop the car or he will mess himself up and that has resulted in him staying back at home any time we have an event to attend. While my househelp farts too much. I used to beat him alot and each time i beat him, he farts the more. He confessed to me yesterday that if he holds the fart and does not release it, the stomach would get swollen. I really want to help these boys, so i've decided to take them to the hospital 4 medical check-up. But i would want to get the views of nairalanders. Is there anything unusual about it? Pls i want good responses.

1 Like

Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 16, 2015
the farting, he could be lactose intolerant...
the urinating, no idea

3 Likes

Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 16, 2015
pray for them. this is obviously a spiritual prob
Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Khd95(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2015
c a doctor tho,abt d boy dat urinate at 5mins interval,back in secondary sch i was told dat weak bladder could b responsible for it.....bt dat guy dat fart 2much,it could b ewa agayin nd bread dats responsible for it cool

9 Likes

Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by ATMC(f): 8:44pm On May 16, 2015
No idea. Google will help but since u planned taking them to hospital, do so.
Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by donbenedict(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2015
Piss and mess...

Wonderful combination..

Op, ur in big trouble grin

7 Likes

Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by SAMBARRY: 8:50pm On May 16, 2015
grin

frequent urinating-too much sweet things eg soft drinks or too much alcohol

Frequent farting-eating too much beans or indomie

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Ayoswit(f): 8:50pm On May 16, 2015
feran14:

the urinating, no idea
ok tanx
Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Ayoswit(f): 8:53pm On May 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
i'm so confused my dear, i've been praying for them and they do same but yet its getting worse.
Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Ayoswit(f): 8:54pm On May 16, 2015
Khd95:
c a doctor tho,abt d boy dat urinate at 5mins interval,back in secondary sch i was told dat weak bladder could b responsible for it.....bt dat guy dat fart 2much,it could b ewa agayin nd bread dats responsible for it cool
hmmm
Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Ayoswit(f): 8:55pm On May 16, 2015
donbenedict:
Piss and mess...

Wonderful combination..

Op, ur in big trouble grin
what do u suggest
Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by donbenedict(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2015
Ayoswit:
what do u suggest
I think a medical checkup on both of dem will do just fine.. These kind of problems do occur to people
Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 16, 2015
do they sleep together in the same room? if yes, then that explains why that guy has leakage in his anus.
Tell them 14yrs is not 14 days ooo.

5 Likes

Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Ewuro4: 9:07pm On May 16, 2015
@frequent farting grin, Empty your bowel every morning and before bedtime. It reduces excessive gas production & helps to regulate your digestive system.

@Peeing... Any burning symptoms when you pee? If so then could be UTI ( urinary tract infection), so seeing a family doc will be the best option.
Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Ewuro4: 9:10pm On May 16, 2015
feran14:

the urinating, no idea

Mmm could be true but lactose intolerant symptom is mostly 'runs' (loose stools).

1 Like

Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

Mmm could be true but lactose intolerant symptom is mostly 'runs' (loose stools).

it differs
Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by uboma(m): 10:53pm On May 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Please stop insinuating what you have no knowledge about.

@ op, please take the boys to the hospital so a doctor examines them. The boy that urinates, does he drink water regularly? And please, don't try to prevent a child from farting next time. Holding the gas inside could cause serious medical condition. Its obvious that he's not doing it intentionally. Encourage him to go outdoors when he feels the urge to fart.

1 Like

Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 17, 2015
Ayoswit:
Please my fellow nairalanders, especially those in medical field, i need answers to an issue bothering me. There are two teenagers staying with me (both boys), one of the boys is my brother-inlaw, the other is my househelp. My brother-inlaw urinates every 5minutes (please i'm not exaggerating), which is so unusual. It has become a problem that even when he is going out on an event or church with me and my husband, he will be screaming that my husband should stop the car or he will mess himself up and that has resulted in him staying back at home any time we have an event to attend. While my househelp farts too much. I used to beat him alot and each time i beat him, he farts the more. He confessed to me yesterday that if he holds the fart and does not release it, the stomach would get swollen. I really want to help these boys, so i've decided to take them to the hospital 4 medical check-up. But i would want to get the views of nairalanders. Is there anything unusual about it? Pls i want good responses.

Sorry but grin grin grin

With your bro inlaw, he needs to get his prostate checked, it may be enlarged and pressing against his bladder causing him not be able to hold much wee. This usually happens to older men tho so please get him to a Dr asap.

The house boy to get him to a Dr too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by DikSin(m): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2015
grin infection from a man other than ur baby fada can cause it. (Oops! No offence)

Finally: I'm free. God bless the mods for releasing me. I promise to be a good dik inside my gul.
Thanks grin
Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Pidggin(f): 2:34am On Nov 11, 2015
Change the diet of the one that farts a lot. Meals consisting of beans and egg make people to fart regularly.

For your brother-in-law medical test is needed, he may have diabetes or maybe an STD let him go for test to get proper diagnosis.
Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by KanwuliaJara: 3:47am On Nov 11, 2015
To much be hind based action! lipsrsealed
Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ayoswit:

Diabetes i suspect
Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Chubhie: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2018
I'm yet to understand how someone would get punished for answering nature's farting call.
Re: What Causes Frequent Urinating And Farting by Youngpo413: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ayoswit:
i'm so confused my dear, i've been praying for them and they do same but yet its getting worse.
how far?

(1) (Reply)

The Fatoyinbo Dilemma, Your Thoughts..... / What Inspiration Do You Get From Your Childhood Days? / I Need Tips On How To Cope With The Loss Of An Entire Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.