Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do? (693 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? by obaty(f): 8:33pm On May 16, 2015
well for me I will just leave the child alone because if I attempt to do anything , my anger could take control of me.What about you?

Re: What Will You Do? by armadeo(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2015
thats why he/she is a child.

you are the irresponsible one to leave such a vital document where a child can easily access it. you should be flogged.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do? by obaty(f): 8:40pm On May 16, 2015
armadeo:
thats why he/she is a child.

you are the irresponsible one to leave such a vital document where a child can easily access it. you should be flogged.
lol
Re: What Will You Do? by ATMC(f): 8:41pm On May 16, 2015
Oga o!
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 16, 2015
take it as a sign that heaven doesn't want me to travel abroad...
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 16, 2015
as a true African man, I'll strip that child, stretch him on the floor and pieces his bumbum with cane. Then I'll go back to the embassy for a solution

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? by Ewuro4: 9:02pm On May 16, 2015
Hahahaha see gobe

Thank God for fingerprint ... Take it back to the high commission and you'll be reissued another visa asap. But ofcourse it'll cost you extra charges; Another visa fee, transit visa , and flight ticket deferment. That kid sef Na waya oh. grin
Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:23am On May 17, 2015
I will only laugh, but won't beat my child because of that. Next time I'd be more careful

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 17, 2015
lrguru:
I will only laugh, but won't beat my child because of that. Next time I'd be more careful
You have a good spirit. It's not the child fault rather it's the parent fault.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Most Annoying Things That Couples Always Say To Singles / 270 Reasons Women Choose Not To Have Children / Do This Prayer If You Fear Boko Haram Militants May Strike On Eid-il-fitri Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.