Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,731 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

UNIZIK SUG President Alleges Threat To Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK SUG President Alleges Threat To Life (1111 Views)

Lawyers Caught Writing Exams For Students, Law School DG Alleges / Amina Yahaya Is 2nd Female SUG Leader In A Northern Nigerian University / Uniabuja SUG President Suspended Over Alleged Fund Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIZIK SUG President Alleges Threat To Life by Emyben(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2015
Awka—THE embattled president of the Students Union
Government, SUG, of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Mr.
Noble Eyisi, has alleged threat to his life, following a letter
he addressed to the Vice Chancellor of the university,
Professor Joseph Ahaneku, in which he questioned certain
happenings in the institution.
In a statement he sent to the VC and copied to the Dean of
the students’ affairs, the Chief Security Officer, the governor
of Anambra State, Federal Ministry of Education, among
others, Eyisi said that a team of security men attached to
the office of the Vice Chancellor raided his house and
removed vital documents.
He said: “On Monday, May 10, 2015, a team of security men
raided my room at the school hostel Block E and my official
residence at Elmada Hostel, ransacked the whole place and
unlawfully broke into my official vehicle and made away
with some vital documents.
“Let it be on record that should anything bad happen to me
and members of my cabinet and any other person
associated with me, the security people in the office of the
vice chancellor should be held responsible.”
He said his earlier letter to the VC, which triggered the crisis
in the university, was not aimed at character assassination
and public disgrace, but geared towards getting answers to
happenings in the university, with a view to building a strong
institution.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/unizik-sug-president-alleges-threat-to-life/

One might begin to wonder what must have triggered the SUG Presidents outcry. Last week, he wrote a letter to the Vice Chancellor accusing him of corrupt practices. Open this link to read http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/tension-in-unizik-as-sug-president-queries-vc-on-alleged-corruption/
Re: UNIZIK SUG President Alleges Threat To Life by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 16, 2015
this guy just forgot the purpose of his admission...devil don dey make profit for the poor boys head
Re: UNIZIK SUG President Alleges Threat To Life by Nobody: 2:06am On May 17, 2015
Tomfrench:
this guy just forgot the purpose of his admission...devil don dey make profit for the poor boys head

what do you mean

are you so much of a chicken that you'll let your rights trampled on by people in authority misusing their power and offices?
come on...I'm sure you're more than this.

many of us lack this young man's courage but that shouldn't stop us from acknowledging the brave and nice work he's doing

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK SUG President Alleges Threat To Life by Nobody: 3:06am On May 17, 2015
Kizmarty:

what do you mean

are you so much of a chicken that you'll let your rights trampled on by people in authority misusing their power and offices?
come on...I'm sure you're more than this.

many of us lack this young man's courage but that shouldn't stop us from acknowledging the brave and nice work he's doing
yea ...he's brave....but he is playing a very risky game..in the university environment, authorities are best questioned by the mass not by one person, speaking for all....
Re: UNIZIK SUG President Alleges Threat To Life by Emyben(m): 5:51am On May 17, 2015
Tomfrench:
yea ...he's brave....but he is playing a very risky game..in the university environment, authorities are best questioned by the mass not by one person, speaking for all....

Mass keh? No one cares oga. He is brave and doing his job and i bet you Nothing is gonna happen to him. The whole world knows the situation already so no one dares. U admire his courage.

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Superscript TM Attached To Word. / Okay Guys,Let FLIRT A Little With MATHEMATICS / Futa Pre-degree Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.