Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:36 PM

Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? (3561 Views)

What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What’s The Single Most Important Thing For A Relationship To Be Successful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 16, 2015
Just wanted to get a woman's perspective on what
turns you off
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:38pm On May 16, 2015
Pride! I hate it with passion so it's a big turn off
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by pTomz(m): 10:39pm On May 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by hameed1x: 10:42pm On May 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Pride! I hate it with passion so it's a big turn off
pride!!! Girls are good more than guys in this aspet cry cry
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by ammyluv2002(f): 10:42pm On May 16, 2015
hameed1x:
pride!!! Girls are good more than guys in this aspet cry cry
That's not the debate grin
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 16, 2015
Pride....some guys have egos big enough to have its own area code

1 Like

Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Bolade005: 11:04pm On May 16, 2015
sarahatuba:

How exactly is that a problem?
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Mademoiselle24(f): 11:06pm On May 16, 2015
Guys who start telln u everytin dey v achieved in life jst few mins afta meeting them. And guys who lie just so a certain gal can accept them. Its bad. Speak the truth, present urself d way u are. A gal whoz gon lyk ll lyk u no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 16, 2015
Bolade005:

How exactly is that a problem?
Uggghh is that really a question? shocked do you know how much damage pride can do in a relationship?
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by IamLEGEND1: 11:08pm On May 16, 2015
oh

the question na for shawties?

wat exactly am i doin here then
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by yorubaboiy: 11:09pm On May 16, 2015
awon obinrin yen daa
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Bolade005: 11:09pm On May 16, 2015
sarahatuba:

Uggghh is that really a question? shocked do you know how much damage pride can do in a relationship?
Yes Sarah, that's indeed a question and No, I do not know how much damage pride can do in a relationship. Do tell me. I am serious.
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Welrez(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2015
sarahatuba:

I once encountered a couple where the husband would take offence even at the slightest debasement from the wife. We're once piled into one group for an assignment and I told the wife that she was stronger than a man in an effort to make her work harder. The man quickly debunked my statement. I was like 'bros, nobody come drag power with u na'!
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by MRSANITY(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2015
Ladies over to you

1 Like

Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by estee123: 11:15pm On May 16, 2015
Unprecedented show of shame, now that's a dead end, witless and without intuition
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 16, 2015
That should be inability to make money.
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by ivyT(f): 11:18pm On May 16, 2015
1.dry pocket 2.akagumhand
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 16, 2015
Bolade005:

Yes Sarah, that's indeed a question and No, I do not know how much damage pride can do in a relationship. Do tell me. I am serious.
Everyone should have a little pride no doubt but some people are so blind by their pride....people that are this way never say their sorry...most of them don't acknowledge the fact that their wrong when do something wrong.....they even get all defensive when cricized
....the 'I'm right ,you're wrong' mentality can't build a healthy r/ship....Most of'em aren't humble and forgiving

That's my opinion tho
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 16, 2015
grin

Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 16, 2015
Welrez:
I once encountered a couple where the husband would take offence even at the slightest debasement from the wife. We're once piled into one group for an assignment and I told the wife that she was stronger than a man in an effort to maker her work harder. The man quickly debunked my statement. I was like 'bros, nobody come drag power with u na'!
That's the thing about people with pride they always feel like they're above every other person....some even go as far as bringing others down just to massage their egos
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 16, 2015
ivyT:
1.dry pocket
na only man una de sabi task abi. Is it not the same one God who created man with hands also created women with two hands too. Ye women are all lazy entities.
Cc : misogynist2014

3 Likes

Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by ivyT(f): 11:55pm On May 16, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
na only man una de sabi task abi. Is it not the same one God who created man with hands also created women with two hands too. Ye women are all lazy entities.
Cc : misogynist2014

my pocket aint dry nigga
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by demmy0325(m): 11:56pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 12:03am On May 17, 2015
ivyT:

my pocket aint dry nigga
if so then why cant you use the little you have to support your current boyfriend. Why still cheat on that broke ass nigga and dump him to flirt with rich politicians. Abi you never see your type were put man for house and feed am as breadwinner.
NOTE - yabbing is allowed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by missKiffy(f): 12:03am On May 17, 2015
Pride, I hate it
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 17, 2015
missKiffy:
Pride, I hate it
nothing wrong in having a lil pride dear.
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by olasmith10(m): 4:32am On May 17, 2015
Weneva money is involved, all dis protocols ladies are forming will disappear into the thin air..

1 Like

Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Bolade005: 7:32am On May 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

Everyone should have a little pride no doubt but some people are so blind by their pride....people that are this way never say their sorry...most of them don't acknowledge the fact that their wrong when do something wrong.....they even get all defensive when cricized
....the 'I'm right ,you're wrong' mentality can't build a healthy r/ship....Most of'em aren't humble and forgiving

That's my opinion tho

You're right. I was just trying to strike a conversation smiley
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by PrettyClare7(f): 8:47am On May 17, 2015
i dislike a dirty and irresponsible man.
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by misspicy(f): 8:52am On May 17, 2015
pride and boasting abt their achievement,its a huge turn off,i cnt be friends with a proud person.
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 17, 2015
Bolade005:
You're right. I was just trying to strike a conversation smiley
Hehehe cheesy
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Bolade005: 1:57pm On May 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

Hehehe cheesy
Nice meeting you Sarah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

END TIME: What Is This Guy Doing With This Old Mama? / How Does It Feel Deflowering A Gyal For The 1st Time? / Bobrisky Says He Wants To Get Pregnant For Bae And Bear Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.