Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? (3559 Views)

What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What’s The Single Most Important Thing For A Relationship To Be Successful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 17, 2015
Bolade005:
Nice meeting you Sarah.
The pleasure is mine Bola
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Bolade005: 2:05pm On May 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

The pleasure is mine Bola
It's Bolade wink. You Igbo?
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 17, 2015
Bolade005:
It's Bolade wink. You Igbo?
My apologies Nope.why do you ask?
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 17, 2015
Pride and a guy that flirts. I dey vex this afternoon
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Bolade005: 2:09pm On May 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

My apologies
Nope.why do you ask?
It doesn't look yoruba and neither does it look Igbo and I'm sure it's not Hausa. Tell me.
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 17, 2015
Bolade005:

It doesn't look yoruba and neither does it look Igbo and I'm sure it's not Hausa. Tell me.
Edo state smiley
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Bolade005: 2:12pm On May 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

Edo state smiley
Cool. The state with the sexiest first lady. wink
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 17, 2015
Bolade005:
Cool. The state with the sexiest first lady. wink
Hahahaa yeah! That one
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Qmab: 2:16pm On May 17, 2015
Uncleanness
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Bolade005: 2:19pm On May 17, 2015
sarahatuba:

Hahahaa yeah! That one
You got mail.
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by IDFWU(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2015
oyin17:
I just dey look u undecided abi nah next year
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 17, 2015
IDFWU:
I just dey look u undecided abi nah next year

I'm not too happy this afternoon, I will do that later pls
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by IDFWU(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2015
oyin17:

I'm not too happy this afternoon, I will do that later pls
Ok, I've checked that mail 10X 2day no bobo me again oo...what's wrong with u?
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 17, 2015
IDFWU:

Ok, I've checked that mail 10X 2day no bobo me again oo...what's wrong with u?

my friend dey make me vex
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by IDFWU(m): 2:54pm On May 17, 2015
oyin17:

my friend dey make me vex
Why u go let person spoil ya day? kiss still got the email ?
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 17, 2015
IDFWU:
Why u go let person spoil ya day? kiss still got the email ?

send all you want me to know
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by tosyne2much(m): 3:00pm On May 17, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Pride! I hate it with passion so it's a big turn off
thank God I'm not proud cheesy
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by tohpahz(f): 3:22pm On May 17, 2015
Pride boastfulness loudmouth /talkative.. dirt/ haggard looks.. odor!! lipsrsealed

Make una no vex for the list.. they are all in one sad
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmm loud mouth... A guy that talk too much is to me a nuisance.... At least talk small listen more....
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by IDFWU(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2015
oyin17:

send all you want me to know
I meant u should send me ya number via that email since u aint on BBM, from there we could talk.
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 17, 2015
IDFWU:
I meant u should send me ya number via that email since u aint on BBM

You send yours tru pm
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by PunkyOh(f): 4:03pm On May 17, 2015
Arrogance & lying.
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 17, 2015
sarahatuba:
Pride....some guys have egos big enough to have its own area code

am nt proud nd I LOVE YOU
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 17, 2015
ivyT:
1.dry pocket 2.akagumhand
na wa ooh ur own eh
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 17, 2015
ivyT:

my pocket aint dry nigga
what business do you do so dat u know am looking for a wife
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:17pm On May 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
thank God I'm not proud cheesy
grin cheesy
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by IDFWU(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2015
oyin17:

You send yours tru pm
My PM doesn't allow me write my own msg its customized Just gimme an email address or better still send me a PM so I can get yours off there. Just sent a PM now
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 17, 2015
oyin17:
what happened
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 17, 2015
tohpahz:
Pride boastfulness loudmouth /talkative.. dirt/ haggard looks.. odor!! lipsrsealed

Make una no vex for the list.. they are all in one sad
and you wan win miss NL with dis kind outburst
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 17, 2015
Kingklent:
what happened

I'm not in a good mood , we'll talk in the night
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by tohpahz(f): 4:28pm On May 17, 2015
Kingklent:
and you wan win miss NL with dis kind outburst

That's my honest whatever.
And those stuffs i mentioned aint good.. so the people that are pained would be people Who hv those traits in them..
Re: Ladies- What Is The Single Most Unattractive Quality You Can Find In A Man? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 17, 2015
oyin17:

I'm not in a good mood , we'll talk in the night
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that / She Has Been Cheating On Me! / 10 Plates Of Jollof Rice That Are Basically Better Than A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.