Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Need A Cure For Catarrh - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Cure For Catarrh (31530 Views)

What Is The Best Natural Home Made Remedy For Catarrh? / Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / My Mum Has Been Having Catarrh For 10yrs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Cure For Catarrh by preetyb(f): 10:21pm On May 16, 2015
Pls doctors in the house kindly assist with the treatment of catarrh.

A friend of mine keep having a running nose almost all the time. He is a little above 25 yrs.

Hoping to hear frm you.
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 16, 2015
Pls I need to read the solution too, I av someone like that too pls
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by uboma(m): 10:36pm On May 16, 2015
For me, Actifed tabs taken only in the night before I sleep works best for me.
Mind you, Actifed cause drowsiness hence should be taken when less active.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by preetyb(f): 10:38pm On May 16, 2015
uboma:
For me, Actifed tabs taken only in the night before I sleep works best for me.

Mind you, Actifed cause drowsiness hence should be taken when less active.

Tenks
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by vb0mb(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2015
Although I am not a doctor but I believe vitamin C works best. I don't know the dosage but 30 per day is not bad probably vit C has no side effect.
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by uboma(m): 10:42pm On May 16, 2015
preetyb:

Tenks

No worries
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by DrAify(f): 10:52pm On May 16, 2015
There is no permanent cure for runny nose because it is caused by a virus.You can only suppress it with a nasal decogestant.
Take enough fruits and vegetables to increase your immunity and hygiene is important.
Do you have other signs and symptoms accompanying the runny nose?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by Fancier(f): 11:45pm On May 16, 2015
Through experience, Vitamin C work wonders; Vitamin C deficiency can cause running nose... You can get 1000mg and take one tablet daily, but also check in with your doctor. Avoid cold environment,some people react to too much of air conditioner.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by omicron(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2015
preetyb:

A friend of mine keep having a running nose almost all the time. He is a little above 25 yrs.

Hoping to hear frm you.
Cure for rhinitis (catarrh) depends on its cause.

Two commonest causes are virus and allergy.

Viral rhinitis is self-limiting, meaning it will eventually resolve by itself, usually after a maximum of one week. It does not have a drug that cures it, but nasal decongestants like pseudoephedrine (found in Procold, for eg) will subside it temporarily. Viral rhinitis does not happen all the time in the same person.

If rhinitis happens all the time in the same person, it mah be a form of allergic rhinitis, whereby the person reacts to particles encountered in their everyday life which stimulate the cattarh. The cure for allergic cattarh is to avoid the allergens that cause the cattarh. Treatment involves antihistamins or drugs containing them such as Procold and Actifed.

Some people who are atopic are genetically predisposed to having catarrh all year round. Such people may also have frequent sneezing, itchy eyes, ears and nose as well as atopic skin rashes including eczema. These people deserve to see a doctor.

Boosting one's immunity by eaging lots of green leafy vegetables and fruits in a balanced diet will help reduce the frequency of viral rhinitis as well as the time it takes to stop by itself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by tforever(m): 2:50pm On May 17, 2015
preetyb:

Hoping to hear frm you.
i have supplements that will get to the root source of the catarrh and stop it.you can get me on 08131195769 stay blessed
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by tforever(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2015
adeekiti:
Pls I need to read the solution too, I av someone like that too pls
its the inflammation of mucous membranes of the nose i have supplements to help call 08131195769 stay blessed.
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by tforever(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2015
but you have to be sure if its sinusitis [relapsing catarrh] or catarrh it self
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 17, 2015
tforever:
its the inflammation of mucous membranes of the nose i have supplements to help call 08131195769 stay blessed.
can u give the details o ur supplement sir
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by tforever(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2015
adeekiti:
can u give the details o ur supplement sir
ok Products
Bee Propolis Tablets and Garlic & Thyme Softgels. 4 to 6 of each daily, 2 with every meal. Natural anti-biotic, kills bacteria and virus and strengthens immune system.

A-Beta-CarE Softgels. 2 or 3 daily, 1 with each meal. Helps to decongest the nose, cleans and eases inflammation of the sinus cavity.

Absorbent-C Tablets. 3 to 6 tablets daily, 1 or 2 with each meal. Powerful anti-oxidant. Strengthens the immune system.

Nature-MinTablets. 6 tablets daily, 2 with each meal. Needed for proper composition and body function.
Heat lotion. anti-inflammatory warming lotion. massage librally thats all.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by Redoil: 7:58pm On May 17, 2015
preetyb:

Hoping to hear frm you.
clown, go use any liquid cough medicine with codine and tenk me later.
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by Redoil: 8:00pm On May 17, 2015
vb0mb:
Although I am not a doctor but I believe vitamin C works best. I don't know the dosage but 30 per day is not bad probably vit C has no side effect.
30 vitaminc per day you must realy be a bomb.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by tforever(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2015
Redoil:
30 vitaminc per day you must realy be a bomb.
absorbent c is better..
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by khadupsie(f): 6:30pm On May 18, 2015
Loratadine and Vit C
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by BlissB(f): 6:46pm On May 18, 2015
vb0mb:
Jeez!...30 a day?.....dats 2 much doh no side effects but i bet u,u cnt chew or swallow anything dat is hot or pepperish cos of sour tongue....wit 10 vit C tab a day i find myself in such situation
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by preetyb(f): 4:06pm On May 20, 2015
DrAify:
There is no permanent cure for runny nose because it is caused by a virus.You can only suppress it with a nasal decogestant.
Take enough fruits and vegetables to increase your immunity and hygiene is important.
Do you have other signs and symptoms accompanying the runny nose?

Yes. It always makes him feel weak, cold and feverish.
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by tforever(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2015
That's too bad well I know some who had this problem and now it's all history...
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Fancier:
Through experience, Vitamin C work wonders; Vitamin C deficiency can cause running nose... You can get 1000mg and take one tablet daily, but also check in with your doctor. Avoid cold environment,some people react to too much of air conditioner.

Happy birthday fancier smiley
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
preetyb:

Yes. It always makes him feel weak, cold and feverish.
has he ever bin involved in any risky activity like unprotected sex?
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by bablors(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
The type of treatment recommended will depend on the underlying cause. For example; . Rhinitis can usually be managed by avoidind the allergens or environmental triggers that cause catarrh. - nasal polyps may be treated with a nasal spray containing steroids, or surgery may be used to remove larger nasal polyps.
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by preetyb(f): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
has he ever bin involved in any risky activity like unprotected sex?

I can't tell but what are u insinuating?
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 01, 2015
preetyb:

I can't tell but what are u insinuating?
ntin ooo...bt dis one u said it doesn't go away n its accompany with sum oda sign, y nt he try no go for test
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by preetyb(f): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
ntin ooo...bt dis one u said it doesn't go away n its accompany with sum oda sign, y nt he try no go for test

Ok thanks
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by gnldcares4you: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
contact me with...08063894916

Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by engrhorla(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Do u understand ur body? Very paramount!

Attack catarrh early with Septrin or procold

Always pop Vit C, d white one

Be properly clothed durin cold

Take enuff fruits
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by babydelight(f): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
tforever:
its the inflammation of mucous membranes of the nose i have supplements to help call 08131195769 st ay blessed.
my daughter has been having this catterh since 4yrs now does she still need this suppliments or what do u think I should do
Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2016
original honey mixed with lime juice works wonders 2tsp 3xdaily

1 Like

Re: I Need A Cure For Catarrh by kokomilala(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
There's no cure for a cold.It can only be managed.I used to be at the mercy of a cold, but I've been liberated from it since I discovered that a cold can suppress the immune system.So, I devised a system of managing it.And it works.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Football / BREAKING: Nigeria Records New Ebola Cases / How Weed Addiction Almost Ruined My Life back in University Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.