Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Women Are Their Worst Enemies - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Their Worst Enemies (24701 Views)

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / Why Women Are The Weaker Sex And What Men's Roles Are. / Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 8:38am On May 22, 2015
i'm enjoying the recent trend Men vs Men. grin

Men vs Women is annoying as they end up using disgusting words.

It won't stop! grin
tearoses:
As regards gender bashing on what almost every thread these days, arent you people fed up of it?
I mean who are we kidding?
We have husbands/wives that we love
brothers/sisters that we adore
Sons/daughters that we think the world of
Mums/dads that we cherish
.. . . .and the list goes on!

I love men o! I have 2 wonderful cute men in my house - (no pictures please, Hello magazine has sole rights) grin
one of them is in my bed & doing great things cool.

Yes some NL men can be annoying sometimes, so can some NL women. But do they make up the whole populatin of men/women? . .. of course not.

The garri and the french peeps made me laugh more than thus unnecessary gender bashing day in and day out. So many beautiful threads ruined and gone to the dogs.

Some People cant even have a decent debate these days and automatically go on the attack even when its glaring that there is no substance to their stance, just becasue its the opposite sex . . . . .Its rather boring now. . . very boring sef.

Another thing is that we are all different and have different experiences, make up and all that.
If you dont agree with a poster, no need to tear him/her to shreds, just state your argument and move on. No one and I mean NO ONE knows it all, you only know as far as your own mind.

Driving to work soon . . .wish me safe journey wink grin grin grin Im teasing babyosisi
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 8:43am On May 22, 2015
Logicalmind1:
i'm enjoying the recent trend Men vs Men. grin

Men vs Women is annoying as they end up using disgusting words.

It won't stop! grin

Go and sit down jare grin grin grin grin
Instead of giving yourselves stiff fingers typing furiously at your keyboards
Channel that energy into coming up with a paper and a proposal that will give us light 24/7
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 8:59am On May 22, 2015
hmm.

i'm not among the fighters.
I only observe. grin
tearoses:

Go and sit down jare grin grin grin grin
Instead of giving yourselves stiff fingers typing furiously at your keyboards
Channel that energy into coming up with a paper and a proposal that will give us light 24/7
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by KevinDein: 9:29am On May 22, 2015
the movafuvker Francistony is responsible for all the fights on this thread. anyone honest with them self will agree with me. since he always attacks the male folks the ladies are gonna side with him nonetheless.
I know his type...green snake on a green grass.

10 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by charles316: 10:34am On May 22, 2015
KevinDein:
the movafuvker Francistony is responsible for all the fights on this thread. anyone honest with them self will agree with me. since he always attacks the male folks the ladies are gonna side with him nonetheless.

Francistony is a she.

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 22, 2015
KevinDein:
Oginikwa Instead of attacking him why not contribute something meaningful.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 22, 2015
tearoses:
As regards gender bashing on what almost every thread these days, arent you people fed up of it?
I mean who are we kidding?
We have husbands/wives that we love
brothers/sisters that we adore
Sons/daughters that we think the world of
Mums/dads that we cherish
.. . . .and the list goes on!

I love men o! I have 2 wonderful cute men in my house - (no pictures please, Hello magazine has sole rights) grin
one of them is in my bed & doing great things cool.

Yes some NL men can be annoying sometimes, so can some NL women. But do they make up the whole populatin of men/women? . .. of course not.

The garri and the french peeps made me laugh more than thus unnecessary gender bashing day in and day out. So many beautiful threads ruined and gone to the dogs.

Some People cant even have a decent debate these days and automatically go on the attack even when its glaring that there is no substance to their stance, just becasue its the opposite sex . . . . .Its rather boring now. . . very boring sef.

Another thing is that we are all different and have different experiences, make up and all that.
If you dont agree with a poster, no need to tear him/her to shreds, just state your argument and move on. No one and I mean NO ONE knows it all, you only know as far as your own mind.

Driving to work soon . . .wish me safe journey wink grin grin grin Im teasing babyosisi

Safe journey ojare
I am still in bed
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Mintayo(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2015
At last!
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by damiso(f): 1:39pm On May 22, 2015
People are their own worst enemies.. The worst manager I have ever had was male( remembering that Bully lipsrsealed) and the most inspiring one I had was a female.

I however do agree that women sometimes tend to have more drama and tend to notice lil and irrelevant things that other people(women inclusive ) do to them. e.g 'she eyed me', 'she did not greet me' 'she looked at me from head to toe' ' she did not respect that I am someone's wife( one of the most irritating moans I have heard in a while angry) and just called me by name ' etc etc

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by kaboninc(m): 2:11pm On May 22, 2015
damiso:
People are their own worst enemies.. The worst manager I have ever had was male( remembering that Bully lipsrsealed) and the most inspiring one I had was a female.

I however do agree that women sometimes tend to have more drama and tend to notice lil and irrelevant things that other people(women inclusive ) do to them. e.g 'she eyed me', 'she did not greet me' 'she looked at me from head to toe' ' she did not respect that I am someone's wife( one of the most irritating moans I have heard in a while angry) and just called me by name ' etc etc

Just like on this thread!

Smh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Lumpyy(f): 2:14pm On May 23, 2015
Chai......see the number of pages wasted on you said this i mean that,haba,i no longer enjoy family section bcause of this fights.must everything be about you?state ur opinion on the matter and quit giving us headache,i had to scroll past several pages!!!!!
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 23, 2015
KevinDein:
[size=40pt]I know his type...green snake on a green grass[/size].
charles316:

Francistony is a she.
Really??!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1985513_E20pain20am_jpge1fcaae105e586d6fdd3d17d7e5d2104

9 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by bukatyne(f): 2:29pm On May 23, 2015
Lumpyy:
Chai......see the number of pages wasted on you said this i mean that,haba,i no longer enjoy family section bcause of this fights.must everything be about you?state ur opinion on the matter and quit giving us headache,i had to scroll past several pages!!!!!

Sorry for the headache grin

What do you think about the OP?
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 23, 2015
zeb04:
I might try to understand why women ramble on nairaland but to understand how a grown man fight on nairaland for 2days non stop with faceless people,and wants respect is beyond me.

Wimps. undecided Get a life.
Get busy.

buah

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 23, 2015
Sophyrocks:

grin grin

[size=16pt]When i say most Nl men are sissies and pvssies posing as alpha males, i aint joking about that[/size]. There is a very bad spirit roving on Nl that seun should be very concerned about. There is a lot of nagging coming from the males than the females which proves one thing i have always thought about. [size=16pt]Nairaland is a site of succour for heartbroken and frustrated men who are not able to express themselves in public[/size]. Dnt be surprised if alot of them are sociopathspsychopaths in real life. All the ramblings here will not be counted as nagging or verbal abuse except a woman does it all. It only takes a man with a very high level of estrogen to have so much time in all these drama of words.. Truly, in real life outside Nl, such men are looked upon as sissies. Everything is sooo different on Nl. Its just so amusing that some males here are so concerned about the husbands some ladies here are married to. [size=16pt]Could it be they aint getting enough love in real life[/size] and just need to let out some steam? grin grin

BUAH.

I know una don laugh finish, but im just catching up.

Sophyrocks pls can you expatiate on this.
never mind, its in bolded already. You know im getting old cool
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 23, 2015
coogaluta? Alutacontinua? shocked grin
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 8:19am On May 24, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Your writeup is unreadable.

Get an education, ASAP.

Gracias!

Can't help but get fascinated by your posts, i remember quoting you on one thread as vickibee (i really liked your post), never thought much about it but seeing you counter attack your attackers as victoriabee and later saying you are the same person as vickibee got me wondering, like what an (attack dog). Am following you.
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by okotv(m): 8:59pm On May 24, 2015
very true....might explain later
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Nobody: 8:08am On May 25, 2015
blueseacats:

Can't help but get fascinated by your posts, i remember quoting you on one thread as vickibee (i really liked your post), never thought much about it but seeing you counter attack your attackers as victoriabee and later saying you are the same person as vickibee got me wondering, like what an (attack dog). Am following you.
You should have known that as Vickybee, I dealt with any deviants.

undecided
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Stillfire: 6:03pm On May 26, 2015
Nigerian men are my worst enemy sha. Tehehehe!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by okotv(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2015
Stillfire:
Nigerian men are my worst enemy sha. Tehehehe!
Not all of us are that bad. Just a minority tainting our hard earned image.
Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Stillfire: 4:01am On May 27, 2015
okotv:
Not all of us are that bad. Just a minority tainting our hard earned image.

Minority abi majority? grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by okotv(m): 6:34am On May 27, 2015
Stillfire:

Minority abi majority? grin

Its in the minority if not a lot of women will not survive or become mental cases

1 Like

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by Stillfire: 8:56pm On May 27, 2015
okotv:
Its in the minority if not a lot of women will not survive or become mental cases

Minority ke? Why do you think all these years Nigeria cannot just get it right? It is because of the majority Nigerian men that has been ruling in the political front as well as the home front. grin tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Their Worst Enemies by okotv(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2015
Stillfire:

Minority ke? Why do you think all these years Nigeria cannot just get it right? It is because of the majority Nigerian men that has been ruling in the political front as well as the home front. grin tongue cheesy
Everyone blaming men as if we were the ones that were compromised to eating the fruit first. Men hustle to please women too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

(Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? / None Of My Fiance's Family Members Likes Me. Please Help / Woman Celebrates Christmas With Her Quadruplet, Shares Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.