Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

We Are Mass-hiring Student Researchers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are Mass-hiring Student Researchers (1315 Views)

We're Still Hiring Enmasse! STUDENT RESEARCHERS NEEDED / Student Researchers Needed / Need A Fun Fashion Job As A Student? STYD.COM.NG Is Hiring Student Ambassadors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Mass-hiring Student Researchers by adjain(m): 11:23pm On May 16, 2015
STUDENT RESEARCHERS NEEDED
If you are a student with an internet-enabled phone and a working camera, this if for you: we are currently looking for students who can post photos and write short descriptions about key features of places around where they live and school.
The key features should be the more popular landmarks for people (locals) in the area.
The task is simple: take photos of important places and landmarks in your area, write a short description with keywords, submit it to us and get paid.
Example: Say there is a popular supermarket in Ipaja called Godswill Supermarket, your job will be to take photos of the supermarket with a short description (eg Godswill Supermarket is located after Mosalasi Bus stop, Ipaja, before the central mosque. People visiting St. Matthew’s Catholic Church take the turn after Godswill Supermarket into the neighboring street.)
Respond to this message with the following details:
1. Your name
2. Your school
3. Your location.
Send email to feelirabs@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: We Are Mass-hiring Student Researchers by LaurelP(m): 11:29pm On May 16, 2015
For students alone?
Re: We Are Mass-hiring Student Researchers by adjain(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2015
@LaurelP

We are hiring virtually anyone as long as you can do the task.
Re: We Are Mass-hiring Student Researchers by Amyceilyn(f): 7:11pm On May 22, 2015
I have a lot to snap here.i am in Abuja, ti whom do I send my name, location etc
Re: We Are Mass-hiring Student Researchers by gagzee(m): 11:36am On May 28, 2015
Hello, I'm a student of oau, I wud like to work with you
Re: We Are Mass-hiring Student Researchers by cmonek(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2015
interested sir..
Re: We Are Mass-hiring Student Researchers by adjain(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2015
Hello Amyceilyn -

Sorry for the late reply.

Please send an email to feelirabs@gmail.com with your phone number and I'll call you with the relevant details.
Re: We Are Mass-hiring Student Researchers by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
Sorry how do we get paid and howmuch?
Re: We Are Mass-hiring Student Researchers by scarplanet(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2015
sylarsquins:
Sorry how do we get paid and howmuch?
Re: We Are Mass-hiring Student Researchers by Amyceilyn(f): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2015
adjain:
Hello Amyceilyn -

Sorry for the late reply.

Please send an email to feelirabs@gmail.com with your phone number and I'll call you with the relevant details.
I have sent the email,,,,waiting for response

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Today,29th May 2015 VERIFIED & Confirmed(all Jobs 100% Genuine) / Vacancy For Female Hse Officer / Vacancy In A Courier Service Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.