Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki (64443 Views)

Thief Loses Ability To Walk As He Was Caught, Stripped Off His Charms In Lagos / Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) / Woman Pretending To Carry A Baby But Weeds Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by DatBossAssChick(f): 5:40am On May 17, 2015
My goodness! Some people have no fear of God. A couple was caught at Ebeano supermarket in Lekki yesterday evening May 16th, using fake pregnancy to induce sympathy and make shoppers part with their hard earned money.

They were caught after they approached a man and asked him for money, telling him they had no dime on them. The man saw a female friend at the supermarket and told her he wasn't convinced the woman was pregnant with the way she looked. He asked his friend to use her feminine eye to look at the supposed pregnant. Continue to read the rest of the story...

The couple were then asked to take as much foodstuff they wanted from the supermarket. The man's female friend then tried to feel the woman's stomach and the woman immediately jumpd. So she took the 'pregnant' woman to a corner and asked her if she was really pregnant and she said yes. Not convinced, the lady asked if she could feel the stomach and the woman panicked. But the lady managed to feel it and it was all cloth and she alerted her male friend. The woman was then forced to show the fake bump.

A crowd gathered and not surprisingly, quite a number of them said they had given the couple money at one point or the other. They were later handed over to the police. Photos below.. 

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/photos-woman-pretending-to-be-pregnant.html?m=1

5 Shares

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by agarawu23(m): 5:46am On May 17, 2015
welcome to Nigeria where everything is possible cool

the man female friend over sabi too much undecided she must be a doctor for observing the pregnancy is fake.

as for the couplesundecided undecided stop using false way to get money from ppl, they are other ways of surviving in Nigeria if you Guy's aren't lazy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Merlissa(f): 5:48am On May 17, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by 7footre(m): 5:50am On May 17, 2015
The hustle is real!!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:54am On May 17, 2015
When devil wants to xpose u, that's d end point of it.. weldone madam pregnancy impersonee

3 Likes

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 5:57am On May 17, 2015
What is her name and where is she from 'cos I have this feeling she's from my friend's place.

They call others k1dnappers, fake parts seller and Alaba money r1tualists yet they are so lazy to work hard. undecided

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by delishpot: 5:57am On May 17, 2015
This better pass armed robbery fa.
Anyhoe na still wrong thing sha

3 Likes

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by importexpert(m): 6:06am On May 17, 2015
wonders shall never end in naija

1 Like

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by ginawest(f): 6:08am On May 17, 2015
lazy couple!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by marshalcarter: 6:09am On May 17, 2015
Lazy and broke freaks

Congratulations in advance...wish you safe delivery of ya twins(peter$paul)grin

8 Likes

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by boman2014: 6:10am On May 17, 2015
Madness

Only in Nigeria you hear such tale...

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by bewla(m): 6:13am On May 17, 2015
C face pls try to remove that trouser to find out proper if no b man to much lies i suspect

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by dannydaniels(m): 6:16am On May 17, 2015
gosh.....this womans is somthing else.... lemme not see this woman in ma dreams..shez too ugly abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 6:18am On May 17, 2015

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Chanchit: 6:24am On May 17, 2015
I don't blame her, I blame the people giving her money, I don't and can't give someone money simply because she's pregnant. Pregnant people also work and she come get husband again, that's another reason not to give them shishi, and the lady come ugly again, another offense.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 6:27am On May 17, 2015
Crime is more annoying when carried out by a woman.

I'm in no way deamening manhood but the thought of one's mum, wife or daughter who occupies a special spot in one's heart pops up. Such disappointment!

1 Like

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by nzeobi(m): 6:41am On May 17, 2015
I don't believe this but the person in dat pix is certainly a man

7 Likes

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Akshow: 6:42am On May 17, 2015
see as she resemble man

3 Likes

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by nerodenero: 6:49am On May 17, 2015
When asked what pushed her into doing this?
Pregnant woman : joblessness and the work of the Devil.

If joblessness and the devil pushed her to this, then half of our population should be involved in crime because the poverty rate is high.

No excuse for crime and I hope she is dealt with.

3 Likes

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 6:54am On May 17, 2015
well its Alot better than kidnapping and stealing........pls stop castigating her...while in school we also lied abt been broke or sick to extort money from family

7 Likes

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by lanicky(f): 7:08am On May 17, 2015
Chai!.. Bad Market! grin

Why she come resemble man like this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by MrPatoh: 7:17am On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
welcome to Nigeria where everything is possible cool
u dont say
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 7:20am On May 17, 2015
bewla:
C face pls try to remove that trouser to find out proper if no b man to much lies i suspect

Lmao
Very masculine face grin

@topic, I think it's a set of a movie because I don't know why the woman is smiling in the last picture when she is about to be handed over to Nigerian police.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by freecocoa(f): 7:33am On May 17, 2015
Is that a woman?

Na wa o, what people will do for money sha.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by valmunich(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2015
Ogbasara m?
Any hustle na hustle, any way na way...

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 7:56am On May 17, 2015
Poverty is a biitch.

But what will the police charge her for....Obtaining by false pretence
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 7:59am On May 17, 2015
90% of begging in Nigeria is one scam or another. After a while, you become dead to beggars

5 Likes

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 7:59am On May 17, 2015
The woman sef na ugly old woman sef...
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Nobody: 8:02am On May 17, 2015
This can never make front page.. Linda ikeji pix on naira land..
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Akbee(m): 8:05am On May 17, 2015
good for her. she is paying the price of laziness.
Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by Dahveydson(m): 8:09am On May 17, 2015
Everyday, people find ways to scam their fellow man under the guise of hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:Woman Pretending To Be Pregnant Caught Nd Stripped Off Her Bump In Lekki by CyberWolf: 8:15am On May 17, 2015
grin some Yorubas sha lipsrsealed

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi / Lady Used For Money Ritual Runs Mad In Ogun / Man Jailed For 19 Years For Rape In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.