Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software (5108 Views)

BREAKING: Dstv Is Now Free, CEO Cancels Payment Of Subscriptions / Mbc1, Mbc2,mbc3,mbc4,mbc Action,mbc Max, Etc Now Free To Air On 60m Dish Ku Band / Starsat Sa Now Free On Ses5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by guass(m): 6:34am On May 17, 2015
NTA now free.
The new software comes with changing of the decoder background.

1 Like

Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by gistabout(m): 6:36am On May 17, 2015
Thank u.....
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by importexpert(m): 6:39am On May 17, 2015
thanks for the info
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by guass(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2015
gistabout:
Thank u.....
Multichoice is telling Nigerians, with its body language, that it has nothing free for them.
Despite the fact that Nigeria gives multichoice the largest market in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by rottennaija(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2015
Dstv, hmmmm
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by Ezedon(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2015
Gradually, they are loosing customers
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by guass(m): 7:00am On May 17, 2015
Ezedon:
Gradually, they are loosing customers
The only way Dstv can come to its senses is to have a strong competitor.
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by morningsta(m): 7:19am On May 17, 2015
I still don't understand how DSTV has successfully managed to keep other foreign investors away from such a very big and promising market like Nigeria consequently operating a monopoly.
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by MARKone(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2015
guass:
Gotv subscribers beware of the latest Gotv software update.
The major aim of the software is to scramble NTA which has been free in the old software. However the new software also comes with changing of the decoder background.

Is that the reason why a lot of channels are missing even after multiple rescans. Multichioce/GOTV is very annoying, one problem after the other, I would have burnt that their decoder if not for the kids.
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by guass(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2015
MARKone:

Is that the reason why a lot of channels are missing even after multiple rescans. Multichioce/GOTV is very annoying, one problem after the other, I would have burnt that their decoder if not for the kids.
l
NO!
ISSUES OF MISSING CHANNELS ARE RELATED TO WEAK SIGNAL. IT MEANS US SIGNAL STRENGTH IS BELOW 90%.
THANKS

1 Like

Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by jidebaba69(m): 10:17pm On May 30, 2015
guass:
Gotv subscribers beware of the latest Gotv software update.
The major aim of the software is to scramble NTA which has been free in the old software. However the new software also comes with changing of the decoder background.

My software has been upgraded but now the decoder has hanged and refuse to work again.
What can I do?
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by guass(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2015
jidebaba69:

My software has been upgraded but now the decoder has hanged and refuse to work again.
What can I do?
Take it to their office, they will change it for U
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by jidebaba69(m): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2015
guass:

Take it to their office, they will change it for U
I'll do just that. Thanks
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by augster(m): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
jidebaba69:

I'll do just that. Thanks
same thing happened to me...i did a reset, switched off the antenna power and scanned...try it first
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by jidebaba69(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
augster:
same thing happened to me...i did a reset, switched off the antenna power and scanned...try it first

I tried it and it still didn't work. I took to their office and they told me that the decoder is bad that I will have buy a replacement that costs N2,900. For something I didn't spoil. Robbery!
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by jidebaba69(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2015
I took it to their office and they said that the decoder was bad. They said that I have to buy a new one for #2,900.
Robbery!
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by guass(m): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2015
jidebaba69:
I took it to their office and they said that the decoder was bad. They said that I have to buy a new one for #2,900.
Robbery!
Their real office will change it for u for free.
If u live in Delta I can change it for u for free.
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by Sensicut(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2015
It is a lie they can't change it for free the same thing they told me that i should go and by new one.even self gotv is not go gaga it is go rubish go nonsense go bastard go useless for now startime is better
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
guass:

The only way Dstv can come to its senses is to have a strong competitor.
The strength is Quality viewing channels and EPL .That's Nigeria weak point So they use it to sell more of their products
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by Diseye29(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2015
were cn we download free satellite station for pc
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by ugotuf(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2015
BET is now FREE on gotv under Emmanuel tv
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by bdemix(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2016
ever since i upgraded my GOTV,More than 24 channels are missing , my GOTV strength is 91%, quality is 100% .....my IUC NUMBER IS 2019484407, Name- Ademola Adebisi , kindly help me sir
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by guass(m): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2016
bdemix:
ever since i upgraded my GOTV,More than 24 channels are missing , my GOTV strength is 91%, quality is 100% .....my IUC NUMBER IS 2019484407, Name- Ademola Adebisi , kindly help me sir
Scan ur decoder to get the rest channels.
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by s3nn2x(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hello Op, I have been following your posts and I need your help. I bought a new GO TV Decoder on Saturday and I was told that it was going to work before I get home. I did not use it till today. Now, I am getting error messages. I can only get NTAI and the signal strength is 90 Percent while the signal quality is 100 percent. I have called the person I bought it from and he keeps saying he has done it. The problem is that where I bought the Decoder is far from where I am staying right now. I need your help.
Re: Gotv Improves NTA Now Free In New Software by sexy74(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
You don't have to fly at night to be a witch, be a terrestrial WITCH like GOTV by giving people half of the value of what they pay for.

(1) (Reply)

Montage Cable Network(mcn)....??? / INTEND TO BUY STRONG SRT 4950H BUT I AM CONFUSED / How To Use Skybox For Fta In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.