Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

One Sure Way Of Getting Your Writing Groove Back: PASS IT ON - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / One Sure Way Of Getting Your Writing Groove Back: PASS IT ON (453 Views)

What Do You Want To Accomplish With Your Writing? / 7 Amazing Tips To Improve Your Writing Skills Quickly / Getting Your Reading Groove Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Sure Way Of Getting Your Writing Groove Back: PASS IT ON by Bhenehdikt(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2015
Pass-It-On
You can do this exercise with one other writer friend, or a whole group. One of you starts a story, writes a section of it (a few pages or less), and then passes it on to the next writer for continuation. When it comes back to you, you’ll have to build on the creative contributions of others to write your next little piece. This works particularly well as creative relief.

You can start it as a thread on Nairaland; start the story or poem and PASS IT ON!
Re: One Sure Way Of Getting Your Writing Groove Back: PASS IT ON by drtwist(m): 6:58am On May 17, 2015
I think this is a nice ideal, it will help increase your writing skill and also pattern.

Lets get it started
Re: One Sure Way Of Getting Your Writing Groove Back: PASS IT ON by importexpert(m): 7:02am On May 17, 2015
drtwist:
I think this is a nice ideal, it will help increase your writing skill and also pattern.
Lets get it started

seconded
Re: One Sure Way Of Getting Your Writing Groove Back: PASS IT ON by Inkman(m): 7:47am On May 17, 2015
I'm interested too
Poetry..?

(1) (Reply)

Apple / Vesifying For The Chibok-moremis Against Bokoharam / Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.