Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) (92992 Views)

Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On May 17, 2015

It is no longer news that several youths have
been killed in a gruesome manner in the recent
cult war in Benin City, Edo State capital.

The renewed cult war, which has left a lot of
casualties loitering the street of Benin has
reportedly calm down following the deployment
of the federal crack squad ordered by the
Inspector General Police, Mr Solomon Arase.
Before the IG’s deployment of special squad,
bodies of young men had littered everywhere
in the metropolis.

Meanwhile, some of the cult groups have
started burying their own, which they call
“fallen soldiers” or “victim of war.”
Some members of the Supreme Eiye
Confraternity (Bird men), popularly known for
wearing blue beret, were recently pictured,
burying one of their own in Benin City.

Meanwhile, it was gathered that one of the
state government officials that were arrested
on Wednesday, May 13, by the federal crack
squad deployed by the IG to curb the senseless
killings in the state, identified the man
wearing a half face cap with a bandana tied
around it as, Engr. David Olukoga.

46-year-old Olukoga, is the Chairman, Edo
State Committee on War Against Indiscipline
and Senior Special Assistant on Youth
Enhancement to the state governor.

From the pictures below, you will see several
members of the eiye secrete cult group
wearing the War Against Indiscipline (WAI) vest
alongside the cult’s blue beret on their head
during a burial possession.

Edo State has been marred with cult
activities in recent times. The major
opponents have been the Eiye, , and
Maphite groups.

Some days back, officials of the Edo state
police command arrested 11 people including
four state government officials suspected to
be leaders of different cult groups in the
state.

Cc: lalasticlala

www.gistsdaily.com/edo-cult-war-members-bury-slain-victim-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Osirimononaye(m): 7:01am On May 17, 2015
Heaven one way ticket torned matcheww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by saaedlee: 7:07am On May 17, 2015
Under d watchful eyes of the FG crack squad

3 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by loomer: 7:12am On May 17, 2015
For broad daylight.

Una no go pick dem one after the other?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nellizzy(m): 7:16am On May 17, 2015
everybody for Benin na cultist

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by orobs93(m): 7:19am On May 17, 2015
Shame
Nor b only olukonga oh..
All dem eriyo kabaka so many of them infact almost 50percent of those agberos...well even the so called big men are among them.well I must tell you those partaking in dis shameful act in this present times are mainly the uneducated and those who have no meaningful job..thank God for this pictures..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by importexpert(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2015
this is exactly what happens when we lack plans for the future.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by hertheytheydgee(m): 7:26am On May 17, 2015
From witchcraft to cultcraft, EDO sha!

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by money121(m): 7:26am On May 17, 2015
Hmmmmm cult member...

Awon omo yi oni orogbo ooo..

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 7:27am On May 17, 2015
ng
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by flybiz08(m): 7:27am On May 17, 2015
This cannot be happening in broad daylight. Am I looking @ cultists on the loose? What has become of Nigeria? Even top government officials are now the linchpin of some of these cults. Edo State! The new PDP will liberate you.

#diehardPDP

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by omenka(m): 7:28am On May 17, 2015
Bunch of deadbeats.
Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 17, 2015
black rules

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by magicfingers009: 7:29am On May 17, 2015
When you belong to the finest specie of men, you won't be killed like a chicken on the road. Echo ruggedly.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Mintayo(m): 7:29am On May 17, 2015
Nawa o, in a country with law and order? And this guys still have the guts to be walking the street?
Them boldness no get part two ooo

14 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by MKO4ever(m): 7:29am On May 17, 2015
Why were they all wearing blue hat naa? Can't police just arrest them?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by HungerBAD: 7:29am On May 17, 2015
Sad seeing grown men act like kids this way.

I remember when cultism, use to be secret and members were not known.

This days people wear it like a badge of honor. These are people's father's, lover's, sons, husbands and the rest.

Shame and I blame it on their poor upbringing.

And the annoying thing is that look at how dirty and hungry they all look like.

Who would want to associate with these losers? Or better put, what would touts like this promise me that will make me want to join them? This guys don't look educated, neither do they look successful.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:29am On May 17, 2015
Cultism in broad daylight

2 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by gbaskiboy: 7:30am On May 17, 2015
Still asking what do I gain if I become a member of cult member?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by haftob(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2015
In broad daylight...
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by missbehave247(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2015
@lalasticlala, I posted this yesterdaylipsrsealed
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Iamoilprince(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2015
Who gave them the car with siren ? This guys re obviously connected

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by omisakint: 7:30am On May 17, 2015
Lol
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 17, 2015
What a Nonsense and insensible life. Cult for protection and die like fowl..

12 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by skoloppy31(m): 7:31am On May 17, 2015
ok
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by onatisi(m): 7:31am On May 17, 2015
What started like a childs play in the 90s is now a full grown monster. Cult groups who normally hide their identities and only meet at night under the cover of darkness are now openly showing and displaying their identities, this will only encourage more youths to join, I won't be surprised if the governor of edo is a cult member himself.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by MillionDollars: 7:31am On May 17, 2015
members like seriously !!! see dem, stupid group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by handie(m): 7:31am On May 17, 2015
Nellizzy:
Can't u just use ur brain to think b4 talking? Brain is not dere just for decoration. Next time, use it and stop showcasing ur foolishness

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by armadeo(m): 7:32am On May 17, 2015
saaedlee:
Under d watchful eyes of the FG crack squad

News headline

Police crack team watches as cultist bury their own.

We are on top of the sutuation

4 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Qaisar1: 7:32am On May 17, 2015
Nellizzy:

stop this Inductive Reasoning...

@Topic.

Blue berret but yellow socks, well...

When something new (good or bad) comes into Nigeria, we (so often) useless it. But when it sinks into Edo State, "Useless" is an Understatement. You can imagine a state in which the State Government is employing cultist (even as Permanent Secretary lipsrsealed )... It (SG) also endorsed a cult forum that serves as an Umbrella head for all cult groups in Edo (Google - Rainbow Consolidated Forum).

NB - 'Rainbow' for all cult groups... Eiye - blue, Maphite - Green (camouflage), etc...

Apart from GIRLS, PARTIES and Confidence to intimidate 'Jews', they gain ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... Yet they pay to be initiated and after then starts paying tithes....

Chai! Edo, I hail Thee!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On May 17, 2015
Do they work for the government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by buoye1(m): 7:32am On May 17, 2015
Binni people!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.