Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) (92999 Views)

Cult members bury motorist alive in Lagos (Photo) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by ALISMILE(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2015
Foolish pple of my dear state, wen wll u iddiots grow up?
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by ALISMILE(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2015
MKO4ever:
Why were they all wearing blue hat naa? Can't police just arrest them?
If they re arrested Police will ve no evidence to prosecute dem! Wearin a blue cap is nt really an offence in law!

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 5:03pm On May 17, 2015
Pple neva learn! Smh!
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by cbrass(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
whats d meaning of d word she quote? in Yoruba pls explain

It sounds like a song to me. Leke leke is a type of bird in yorubaland, it's that white bird that follows those Fulani cattle rearers. Leke leke oo ku o, means leke leke didn't die. Ibaka also is a kind of bird. Ibaka lo run mi wa means ibaka only sent me on errand. Then the last sentence is leke leke soku dalaye. Meaning pls make the dead live again

I hope have tried

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by cbrass(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

Send me a PM

Just like that? shocked angry
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Popemax(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2015
onatisi:
what are these ones saying? Smh
they r saying what concerns them
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Popemax(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2015
onatisi:
what are these ones saying? Smh
they r saying what concerns them.......am a nurseman I played game bt wasn't like dis current dirty things students r doing nw in schl.....may God help us all
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by enomakos(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay, let's tow the line of objectivity here.

Arrest them for what now?
For wearing blue beret?
What proof does the police have that they are cultists?
Did you see them carrying any machete or live munition?
Did they or did they not conduct themselves peacefully?

So, if I decide to go on a shopping spree with my girlfriends and we agreed to wear yellow hats and ankle chains, then we automatically qualify as babes of the buccaneer boiz or some exotic female cult group?

What I'm saying is that you need more damning evidence than a group of people wearing a particular colour of beret to actually make an arrest.

Let's remember that first and foremost, these folks are Nigerian Citizens with equal rights like you and I.

We know Tinubu and Obj are engaged in corrupt practices....though we can't prove it.
As far as the law knows, they, just like the cultists in the picture above, are innocent until proven guilty.

Errrrr
That said, it's apparent shagrin
These are members of the Eiye Confraternity, honoring their fallen.
sad
those guys are armed
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by enomakos(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2015
brownlord:

You think they are invisible?

Cultist don't go on processing without arming themselves.

Especially when going to bury a fallen member, they shot openly as a sign of respect for their lost member.

On May 11 which the world celebrate as raggae or Marley day, same day is widely celebrated by a particular cult group, security men are invited and watch them shot and chant openly, also when others bucanners, eiye, celebrate theirs, they invite/inform security men.

Between, the head of the cult groups is known to the state governor, police and SSS in Edo state. #fact
yes facts
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by enomakos(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2015
brownlord:

Did you hear the law breakers we have in EDHA chanting Aye some time ago?
i saw it man

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 17, 2015
cbrass:

It sounds like a song to me. Leke leke is a type of bird in yorubaland, it's that white bird that follows those Fulani cattle rearers. Leke leke oo ku o, means leke leke didn't die. Ibaka also is a kind of bird. Ibaka lo run mi wa means ibaka only sent me on errand. Then the last sentence is leke leke soku dalaye. Meaning pls make the dead live again

I hope have tried
tanks
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Elxandre(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2015
jmaine:

Falling in love has no set rules of engagement, we all fall in love with people we fancy and she stated clear that she was entangled with him before his sojourn into the evil domain.

When you are genuinely in love with someone , it is difficult to back down . . . . . .

Understand her position and quit all judgmental attacks . . .

Thank you . . . . .
She's actually proud of it.
That's why she's been bashed!

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by scobaba: 6:43pm On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

He graduated in 2006. Sorry.

E be like u Neva see d movie 'final destination'. E go still die, except he has dropped the eagle.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by toshmann(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2015
In this 2015 people still join confraternities in nigerian colleges?

What a waste.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by jmaine: 6:54pm On May 17, 2015
Elxandre:

She's actually proud of it.
That's why she's been bashed!

She simply gave you a glimpse of her past and informed all of her present in the most civil fashion, yet her civility was countered with unmerited brashness
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2015
The op must have been part of them cuz if u re not among you cannot take a shot
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by bishopcarterIV: 7:40pm On May 17, 2015
E fit be say na wan yeye matta cuz d fight now ..
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by HeavenShield: 7:52pm On May 17, 2015
Am provoked to ask and don't insult me if you don't know. If much of govt. officials belong to cult then does the Governor Oshiomole belongs to a cult? A Governor sanctioning cult groups raise eyebrows..
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Elxandre(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2015
jmaine:

She simply gave you a glimpse of her past and informed all of her present in the most civil fashion, yet her civility was countered with unmerited brashness
I only read a few of her posts, so I don't know about her present.

When you come chanting some funny dirges claiming to honor fallen soldiers without who were fighting for no sensible stuff, you get bashed..

Whatever makes her happy though.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by blackjesus777(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2015
Life goes on......one spanner lost...dirty runs.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 17, 2015
eledacedar:

Everything we say/do is an integral function of who we are on the inside. Many bad eggs look for an umbrella to carry out their bad deeds hence they join frats. Others are clean guys who are outgoing.

Many posters here also talk and act in a way that shows who they are on the inside and just because this is a faceless forum, they talk anyhow.

Mo ti de fila ma wobe. Mo ti de gele ma wobe

Lolsss.....you are Gee2 or kabillo or which one cos KB I know Gee2 I know both
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by azezola(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2015
See how Christian Almajiris killing themselves.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Progress2468(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2015
A lot of these Yoruba dudes Labeling all Edos as Cultist are just being Myopic, Truth be told cultism trives there but an educated person shld kw that u can't just generalize like dat.

It will be like calling all Yorubas cowards, because Majority may be cowards
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Jman06(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 10:36pm On May 17, 2015
marioking:

Lolsss.....you are Gee2 or kabillo or which one cos KB I know Gee2 I know both

Before KABILO, Na SHIGO/BALO 2 dey there. Before SHIGO, Na SAUDI/LAZIO dey there. Before SAUDI, Na YINKA dey there......... And so on and so on.

KABILO is just a baby to the men I knew.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 10:39pm On May 17, 2015
scobaba:

E be like u Neva see d movie 'final destination'. E go still die, except he has dropped the eagle.

Everybody will probably die someday. The ultimate decision maker is God.

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 10:41pm On May 17, 2015
Elxandre:

I only read a few of her posts, so I don't know about her present.

When you come chanting some funny dirges claiming to honor fallen soldiers without who were fighting for no sensible stuff, you get bashed..

Whatever makes her happy though.

I did not HONOR anyone. I only said RIP in my own way.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 10:46pm On May 17, 2015
cbrass:

Just like that? shocked angry

And I've got more than 30 PMs. Unfortunately I'm going to respond to only 1.
Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by eledacedar(f): 12:23am On May 18, 2015
jmaine:

To be sincere with you, the unmerited brashness and bashing that our society at large give to these 'Frat' guys makes it difficult for a lot of them who might have a change of heart come out openly to say so.

Agreed, their action/inactions are antisocial. However imagine one who has come out to say I'm no more interested and the world outside starts to condemn him. On the inside, some are pissed of at him for leaving them. It then becomes double trouble, caught between the devil and the deep sea.

In my opinion, it would be a good thing to re-integrate such ones back into society. Proper guidance and counselling for such ones won't be a bad idea as it would help them develop their sense of self worth. It could also give their lives a proper and defined direction.

The government is doing little, NGOs are already overwhelmed, religious bodies are not effective to dissuade prospective recruits, we come online to condemn ourselves. How then do we find a solution to this menace? If some comments on this thread are true, cultism has swallowed many states. Other States are half swallowed.

WHAT CAN WE ALL DO TO STOP THIS TREND?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 2:10am On May 18, 2015
eledacedar:

Before KABILO, Na SHIGO/BALO 2 dey there. Before SHIGO, Na SAUDI/LAZIO dey there. Before SAUDI, Na YINKA dey there......... And so on and so on.

KABILO is just a baby to the men I knew.

Who wouldn't know Lazio? May he rest in peace if he deserve it! Truly you don come and go! 2006 reminds me of Alhaja in cedar also. It is well IJN.

Had earlier thought its my PM you said you are gonna respond to grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) by Nobody: 2:28am On May 18, 2015
eledacedar:

To be sincere with you, the unmerited brashness and bashing that our society at large give to these 'Frat' guys makes it difficult for a lot of them who might have a change of heart come out openly to say so.

Agreed, their action/inactions are antisocial. However imagine one who has come out to say I'm no more interested and the world outside starts to condemn him. On the inside, some are pissed of at him for leaving them. It then becomes double trouble, caught between the devil and the deep sea.

In my opinion, it would be a good thing to re-integrate such ones back into society. Proper guidance and counselling for such ones won't be a bad idea as it would help them develop their sense of self worth. It could also give their lives a proper and defined direction.

The government is doing little, NGOs are already overwhelmed, religious bodies are not effective to dissuade prospective recruits, we come online to condemn ourselves. How then do we find a solution to this menace? If some comments on this thread are true, cultism has swallowed many states. Other States are half swallowed.

WHAT CAN WE ALL DO TO STOP THIS TREND?

You've said it all! Reminds me of a friend then, he had to leave his community for a while due to the stigma of being and ex-flying bird, he eventually resorted to going back if not for my quick intervention and some counseling from an NGO then, he would have gone back and who knows maybe that would have spell the doom for him? Now my guy is an Optometrist grin.

These people are normal people with a messed up ideologies; they can be persuaded, re-orientiated and re-integrated back to our community, but the stigma, bashing and un-welcome manners would deter him changing his mind. Little did we know that its a hard choice for some renounced frat guys! Because the moment you does as a vibrant member, that's d moment you becomes a persona non grata to them in this world.

Me thinks its high civic and some self-discovering subjects are incorporated into the school curriculum right from the primary school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.