Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:00 PM

Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses (1460 Views)

10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter / 1000 NAMES, TITLES, AND ATTRIBUTES OF GOD (A-Z)WITH BIBLE VERSES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by basilico: 7:01am On May 17, 2015
A challenge to Muslims to show us the peaceful verses. We have so many verses ordering Muslims to kill or terrorise non Muslims that have been posted here

Muslims please paste the verses that preach peace especially to non Muslims. Here.
Any peaceful verse? Let's see it.
Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by uprightman(m): 7:17am On May 17, 2015
if you are kafr no Peace for you.
Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by true2god: 7:22am On May 17, 2015
allahh, the yemeni-arabian idol, has no place for peace for humanity. For one 'peaceful' verse, there is always three violence verse to over-ride.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by basilico: 7:27am On May 17, 2015
true2god:
allahh, the yemeni-arabian idol, has no place for peace for humanity. For one 'peaceful' verse, there is always three violence verse to over-ride.

We hear every day that Islam is a religion of peace. That the Quran is a peaceful book.
Its a challenge to Muslims to paste those verses that preach peace Especially to Non Muslims.
Waiting .
Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by Nobody: 7:38am On May 17, 2015
uprightman:
who is kafr and what did quran say about religion I know quite right that quran States that there is no compulsion in religion q2:256 and also quran say everyone with his own religion. but the decrepancy in Islam has turned Christians to kafr even when without jew and Christian there cannot be Islam because many books of jew and Christian were incorporated into quran. Read quran and ask yourself questions about what you read .
Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by basilico: 8:37am On May 17, 2015
elijah2u:
who is kafr and what did quran say about religion I know quite right that quran States that there is no compulsion in religion q2:256 and also quran say everyone with his own religion. but the decrepancy in Islam has turned Christians to kafr even when without jew and Christian there cannot be Islam because many books of jew and Christian were incorporated into quran. Read quran and ask yourself questions about what you read .

Read the Qur'an? Why not make it easier for me by pasting those peaceful verses found in the Qur'an?
I guess there is not a single one And I am obliged to propose that the Qur'an is a war manual. Prove me wrong by pasting peaceful verses
Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by xreal: 9:05am On May 17, 2015
basilico:

Read the Qur'an? Why not make it easier for me by pasting those peaceful verses found in the Qur'an?
I guess there is not a single one And I am obliged to propose that the Qur'an is a war manual. Prove me wrong by pasting peaceful verses

why did you quote 'elijah2u'?

his responce was to 'uprightman'.

You sound like someone who has been totally convinced that the Quran is a "Manual for War" as you said/typed .
Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by basilico: 9:10am On May 17, 2015
xreal:

why did you quote 'elijah2u'?

his responce was to 'uprightman'.

I have made a conscious decision to fight Islam by asking them to prove to non Muslims like me the verses revealed by Jibril advocating for peace.
I will not quote the verses revealed to prophet Muhammad on violence. Show me the verses that preach peace especially to non Muslims.
Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by tmotmo: 3:17pm On May 17, 2015
uprightman:

You are right just like it is in the Holy Bible

I have come to cast fire upon the Earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished! , Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law. (Luke 12:49–53)

And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end. And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough. (Luke 22:35-38)

Jesus holds a whip in his hand in striking position while merchants scramble away, or brace for blows.
A 19th century rendition of the Cleansing of the Temple.

Jesus' cleansing of the Temple is an example of direct violent action by Jesus, according to the "Holy" Bible.

Are you okay OP?

Read through other independent writers too

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124494788
Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by tmotmo: 3:22pm On May 17, 2015
OPs, baby comparative theologist

see more

ONLY FROM THE BOOK OF GENESIS

1. Because God liked Abel's animal sacrifice more than Cain's vegetables, Cain kills his brother Abel in a fit of religious jealousy. 4:8

2. "I will destroy ... both man and beast."
God is angry. He decides to destroy all humans, beasts, creeping things, fowls, and "all flesh wherein there is breath of life." He plans to drown them all. 6:7, 17

3. "Every living substance that I have made will I destroy."
God repeats his intention to kill "every living substance ... from off the face of the earth." But why does God kill all the innocent animals? What had they done to deserve his wrath? It seems God never gets his fill of tormenting animals. 7:4

4. "All flesh died that moved upon the earth."
God drowns everything that breathes air. From newborn babies to koala bears -- all creatures great and small, the Lord God drowned them all. 7:21-23

5. God sends a plague on the Pharaoh and his household because the Pharaoh believed Abram's lie. 12:17

6. God tells Abram to kill some animals for him. The needless slaughter makes God feel better. 15:9-10

7. Hagar conceives, making Sarai jealous. Abram tells Sarai to do to Hagar whatever she wants. "And when Sarai dealt hardly with her, she fled." 16:6

8. "I will not destroy it for ten's sake."
I guess God couldn't find even ten good Sodomites because he decides to kill them all in Genesis 19. Too bad Abraham didn't ask God about the children. Why not save them? If Abraham could find 10 good children, toddlers, infants, or babies, would God spare the city? Apparently not. God doesn't give a damn about children. 18:32

9. Lot refuses to give up his angels to the perverted mob, offering his two "virgin daughters" instead. He tells the bunch of angel rapers to "do unto them [his daughters] as is good in your eyes." This is the same man that is called "just" and "righteous" in 2 Peter 2:7-8. 19:7-8

10. God kills everyone (men, women, children, infants, newborns) in Sodom and Gomorrah by raining "fire and brimstone from the Lord out of heaven." Well, almost everyone -- he spares the "just and righteous" Lot and his family. 19:24

11. Lot's nameless wife looks back, and God turns her into a pillar of salt. 19:26

12. God gets angry with king Abimelech, though the king hasn't even touched Sarah. He says to the king, "Behold, thou art but a dead man," and threatens to kill him and all of his people. To compensate for the crime he never committed, Abimelech gives Abraham sheep, oxen, slaves, silver, and land. Finally, after Abraham "prayed unto God," God lifts his punishment to Abimelech, "for the Lord had fast closed up all the wombs of the house of Abimelech, because of Sarah." 20:3-18

13. Sarah, after giving birth to Isaac, gets angry again at Hagar (see 16:5-6) and tells Abraham to 'cast out this bondwoman and her son." God commands Abraham to "hearken unto her voice." So Abraham abandons Hagar and Ishmael, casting them out into the wilderness to die. 21:10-14

14. God orders Abraham to kill Isaac as a burnt offering. Abraham shows his love for God by his willingness to murder his son. But finally, just before Isaac's throat is slit, God provides a goat to kill instead. 22:2-13

15. Abraham shows his willingness to kill his son for God. Only an evil God would ask a father to do that; only a bad father would be willing to do it. 22:10

16. "Because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son."
Why did God love Abraham so much? Because he was willing to murder his son for him. (Greater evil hath no man than this, that he is willing to kill his own son for God.) 22:16

17. Dinah, the daughter of Jacob, is "defiled" by a man who seems to love her dearly. Her brothers trick all of the men of the town and kill them (after first having them all circumcised), and then take their wives and children captive. 34:1-31

18. "The terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them." 35:5

19. "And Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the Lord; and the Lord slew him." What did Er do to elicit God's wrath? The Bible doesn't say. Maybe he picked up some sticks on Saturday. 38:7

20. After God killed Er, Judah tells Onan to "go in unto they brother's wife." But "Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and ... when he went in unto his brother's wife ... he spilled it on the ground.... And the thing which he did displeased the Lord; wherefore he slew him also." This lovely Bible story is seldom read in Sunday School, but it is the basis of many Christian doctrines, including the condemnation of both masturbation and birth control. 38:8-10

21. After Judah pays Tamar for her services, he is told that she "played the harlot" and "is with child by whoredom." When Judah hears this, he says, "Bring her forth, and let her be burnt." 38:24

22. Joseph interprets the baker's dream. He says that the pharaoh will cut off the baker's head, and hang his headless body on a tree for the birds to eat. 40:19

23. God brought a seven year, "very grievous" famine on the whole earth for no apparent reason (except maybe to make Joseph wealthy). 41:25-32, 54

and...................................
Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by tonybosses: 3:32pm On May 17, 2015
tmotmo:

I have come to cast fire upon the Earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished! , Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law. (Luke 12:49–53)

And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing. Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end. And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough. (Luke 22:35-38)

Jesus holds a whip in his hand in striking position while merchants scramble away, or brace for blows.

Jesus' cleansing of the Temple is an example of direct violent action by Jesus, according to the "Holy" Bible.

Are you okay OP?

Oga bt u do copy and paste frm google try read d preceedin verse ndd verses afta d 1 u posted here so u dnt digrace d nation
If u study the whole of LUKE 12 u wuld realise dt Jesus was talking about his 2nd coming..

Which ur Quran says as well... mohammed dt ur worshipping is dead, it's also in ur Quran
Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by tmotmo: 3:45pm On May 17, 2015
OP forget about this your extremism in Christianity and the fact that the present wave of crime and terrorism in most part of the world that involved muslim may not be forever and that will still not erase the fact that there more violent cases reported in your "Holy" Bible than the moslem quran.
Most muslim around the world are themselves not happy with the attachment of violence with their religion just like any christian will do in the case of Guyana Tragedy of 1978 and Mass killing of Jews (called holocust) inspired and led by a Catholic extremist called Adolph Hitler.

It is a known fact, despite viloent reported cases in both Christian bible and moslem quran, it is and it cannot be a justification for those above mentioned crime against humanity as committed by By Pastor Jones and Adoph Hilter.

Likewise, the wave of recent terrorism involving extremist in Islam cannot also be justified.

Op, I hope you need to know more about religious comparison before spewing what you don't have a deep knowledge of.

You are advice to dig out yourself the violence portions in the quran and others too will be able to give to you, what can be found in your bible.

No one, is a custodian of knowledge or that of violence. And this are not restricted to Christianity and Islam, we have them in other religions, Sikh, Buddism, Judaism etc

MALACHI

1. God continues to demand animal sacrifices. And not just any animals will do. He is insulted when blind, lame, or sick animals are killed for him. 1:7-14

2. God will burn "the wicked" and the "righteous" will walk around on their ashes. 4:1-3

The Old Testament ends fittingly with these words: "lest I come and smite the earth with a curse." 4:6

MATTHEW

1. Those who bear bad fruit will be cut down and burned "with unquenchable fire." 3:10, 12

2. Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. 5:17

3. Jesus recommends that to avoid sin we cut off our hands and pluck out our eyes. This advice is given immediately after he says that anyone who looks with lust at any women commits adultery. 5:29-30

4. Jesus says that most people will go to hell. 7:13-14

1 PETER

God drowned everyone on earth except for Noah and his family. 3:20

2 PETER

1. God drowned everyone else on earth except for Noah and his family. 2:5, 3:6

2. "Turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes" 2:6

3. God will set the entire earth on fire so that he can burn non-believers to death. 3:7

4. When Jesus returns, he'll burn up the whole earth and everything on it. 3:10

1 JOHN
Christians are washed in the blood of Jesus. 1:7

JUDE

1. "The Lord destroyed them that believed not." 5

2. God sent "eternal fire" on the people of Sodom and Gomorrah for "going after strange flesh." 7-8

BOOK OF REVELATION
1. Jesus "washed us ... with his own blood." 1:5
2. Everyone on earth will wail because of Jesus. 1:7
3. Jesus has "the keys of hell and death." 1:18
4. Repent -- or else Jesus will fight you with the sword that sticks out of his mouth. (Like the limbless knight in Monty Python's "Holy Grail."wink 2:16
5. "I [Jesus] will kill her children with death." 2:23
6. "Thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." God created parasites, pathogens, and predators for his very own pleasure. One of his favorite species is guinea worms. 4:11
7. "Thou art worthy ... for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood." 5:9
8. God gives someone on a white horse a bow and sends him out to conquer people. 6:2
9. God gave power to someone on a red horse "to take from the earth ... that they should kill one another." 6:4
10. God tells Death and Hell to kill one quarter of the earth's population with the sword, starvation, and "with the beasts of the earth." 6:8
11. The martyrs just can't wait until everyone else is slaughtered. God gives them a white robe and tells them to wait until he's done with his killing spree. 6:10-11

1 Like

Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by dolphinheart(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2015
People sha!!! .
Dem ask for peaceful verse in the koran , some begin open bible!

Abi , op u don change the topic to violent parts ?!!! .

I still have a problem with muslims that quote the bible
1. They say the bible is from allah but the one we use is currupted, that is, there are some parts that is authentic and some part that is false. Then someone quotes a verse or verses he thinks depicts violence, if you ask him if those verses where authentic or man made, false alteration to the scriptures, he will keep quiet, change the topic or turn everything to abuse. Cus he knows fully well that accepting those verses as authentic will mean accepting that allah is a violent God. Not accepting those verses as authentic will make the person quoting it look stupid , cus you are trying to compare an authentic divine statement on violence of a religion with a false man made statement of another religion.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by tmotmo: 8:48pm On May 17, 2015
dolphinheart:
People sha!!! .

1. They say the bible is from allah but the one we use is currupted, that is, there are some parts that is authentic and some part that is false. Then someone quotes a verse or verses he thinks depicts violence, if you ask him if those verses where authentic or man made, false alteration to the scriptures, he will keep quiet, change the topic or turn everything to abuse. Cus he knows fully well that accepting those verses as authentic will mean accepting that allah is a violent God. Not accepting those verses as authentic will make the person quoting it look stupid , cus you are trying to compare an authentic divine statement on violence of a religion with a false man made statement of another religion.

Op will this be of help to your request:

Honor each other: "O mankind! We created you from a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know and honor each other (not that you should despise one another). Indeed the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most righteous." Chapter 49, Verse 13

God loves the kind: "God does not forbid you to be kind and equitable to those who have neither fought against your faith nor driven you out of your homes. In fact God loves the equitable." Chapter 60, Verse 8

About Jesus: "And in their [the earlier prophets] footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the law that had come before him. We sent him the Gospel, therein was guidance and light and confirmation of the law that had come before him, a guidance and an admonition to those who fear God." Chapter 5, Verse 46

Good and evil: "Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burden." Chapter 4, Verse 85

Reaction to evil: "Repel (evil) with what is better. Then will he, between whom and thee was hatred, become as it were thy friend and intimate. And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint." Chapter 41, Verse 34 and 35

Do good: "Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden (paradise) whose width is that of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous - Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity or in adversity, who restrain (their) anger and pardon (all) men - for God loves those who do good." Chapter 3, Verses 133-134

Reward for righteousness: "Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has faith, verily, to them will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions." Chapter 16, Verse 97

Acts of compassion: "And what will explain to you what the steep path is? It is the freeing of a (slave) from bondage; or the giving of food in a day of famine to an orphan relative, or to a needy in distress. Then will he be of those who believe, enjoin fortitude and encourage kindness and compassion." Chapter 90, Verses 12-17

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by eshbeewanna: 9:34pm On May 17, 2015
basilico:
A challenge to Muslims to show us the peaceful verses. We have so many verses ordering Muslims to kill or terrorise non Muslims that have been posted here

Muslims please paste the verses that preach peace especially to non Muslims. Here.
Any peaceful verse? Let's see it.

25:63:
The worshippers of the All-Merciful are they who tread gently upon the earth, and when the ignorant address them, they reply, “Peace!”

28:55, And when they hear vain talk, they turn away from it and say: “To us our deeds, and to you yours; peace be to you: we do not seek out the ignorant.”

Quran 4:94:
. . . Do not say to one who offers you peace, “You are not a believer,” seeking the spoils of this life. For God has abundant treasure. You used to be like them, after all, and then God blessed you.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by Ovacoma: 9:37pm On May 17, 2015
tmotmo:

Are you okay OP?

Are these the 'peace verses'?
Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by dolphinheart(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2015
tmotmo:

Op will this be of help to your request:

Honor each other: "O mankind! We created you from a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know and honor each other (not that you should despise one another). Indeed the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most righteous." Chapter 49, Verse 13

God loves the kind: "God does not forbid you to be kind and equitable to those who have neither fought against your faith nor driven you out of your homes. In fact God loves the equitable." Chapter 60, Verse 8

About Jesus: "And in their [the earlier prophets] footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the law that had come before him. We sent him the Gospel, therein was guidance and light and confirmation of the law that had come before him, a guidance and an admonition to those who fear God." Chapter 5, Verse 46

Good and evil: "Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burden." Chapter 4, Verse 85

Reaction to evil: "Repel (evil) with what is better. Then will he, between whom and thee was hatred, become as it were thy friend and intimate. And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint." Chapter 41, Verse 34 and 35

Do good: "Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden (paradise) whose width is that of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous - Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity or in adversity, who restrain (their) anger and pardon (all) men - for God loves those who do good." Chapter 3, Verses 133-134

Reward for righteousness: "Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has faith, verily, to them will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions." Chapter 16, Verse 97

Acts of compassion: "And what will explain to you what the steep path is? It is the freeing of a (slave) from bondage; or the giving of food in a day of famine to an orphan relative, or to a needy in distress. Then will he be of those who believe, enjoin fortitude and encourage kindness and compassion." Chapter 90, Verses 12-17

Nice one, but the op asked for peace based verses. Peace, expecially between muslims and non- muslims.
Examples of what the op wanted
Are Statements on how to make unconditonal peace, being a peacemaker, praying for peace, looking and searching for peace between muslims and non muslims
Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by Ovacoma: 9:42pm On May 17, 2015
tmotmo:
OP forget about this your extremism in Christianity and the fact that the present wave of crime and terrorism in most part of the world that involved muslim may not be forever and that will still not erase the fact that there more violent cases reported in your "Holy" Bible than the moslem quran.
Most muslim around the world are themselves not happy with the attachment of violence with their religion just like any christian will do in the case of Guyana Tragedy of 1978 and Mass killing of Jews (called holocust) inspired and led by a Catholic extremist called Adolph Hitler.

It is a known fact, despite viloent reported cases in both Christian bible and moslem quran, it is and it cannot be a justification for those above mentioned crime against humanity as committed by By Pastor Jones and Adoph Hilter.

Likewise, the wave of recent terrorism involving extremist in Islam cannot also be justified.

Op, I hope you need to know more about religious comparison before spewing what you don't have a deep knowledge of.

You are advice to dig out yourself the violence portions in the quran and others too will be able to give to you, what can be found in your bible.

No one, is a custodian of knowledge or that of violence. And this are not restricted to Christianity and Islam, we have them in other religions, Sikh, Buddism, Judaism etc

MALACHI

1. God continues to demand animal sacrifices. And not just any animals will do. He is insulted when blind, lame, or sick animals are killed for him. 1:7-14

2. God will burn "the wicked" and the "righteous" will walk around on their ashes. 4:1-3

The Old Testament ends fittingly with these words: "lest I come and smite the earth with a curse." 4:6

MATTHEW

1. Those who bear bad fruit will be cut down and burned "with unquenchable fire." 3:10, 12

2. Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. 5:17

3. Jesus recommends that to avoid sin we cut off our hands and pluck out our eyes. This advice is given immediately after he says that anyone who looks with lust at any women commits adultery. 5:29-30

4. Jesus says that most people will go to hell. 7:13-14

1 PETER

God drowned everyone on earth except for Noah and his family. 3:20

2 PETER

1. God drowned everyone else on earth except for Noah and his family. 2:5, 3:6

2. "Turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes" 2:6

3. God will set the entire earth on fire so that he can burn non-believers to death. 3:7

4. When Jesus returns, he'll burn up the whole earth and everything on it. 3:10

1 JOHN
Christians are washed in the blood of Jesus. 1:7

JUDE

1. "The Lord destroyed them that believed not." 5

2. God sent "eternal fire" on the people of Sodom and Gomorrah for "going after strange flesh." 7-8

BOOK OF REVELATION
1. Jesus "washed us ... with his own blood." 1:5
2. Everyone on earth will wail because of Jesus. 1:7
3. Jesus has "the keys of hell and death." 1:18
4. Repent -- or else Jesus will fight you with the sword that sticks out of his mouth. (Like the limbless knight in Monty Python's "Holy Grail."wink 2:16
5. "I [Jesus] will kill her children with death." 2:23
6. "Thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created." God created parasites, pathogens, and predators for his very own pleasure. One of his favorite species is guinea worms. 4:11
7. "Thou art worthy ... for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood." 5:9
8. God gives someone on a white horse a bow and sends him out to conquer people. 6:2
9. God gave power to someone on a red horse "to take from the earth ... that they should kill one another." 6:4
10. God tells Death and Hell to kill one quarter of the earth's population with the sword, starvation, and "with the beasts of the earth." 6:8
11. The martyrs just can't wait until everyone else is slaughtered. God gives them a white robe and tells them to wait until he's done with his killing spree. 6:10-11

Peaceful verses from d quran?
Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by Ovacoma: 9:47pm On May 17, 2015
dolphinheart:

Nice one, but the op asked for peace based verses. Peace, expecially between muslims and non- muslims.
Examples of what the op wanted
Are Statements on how to make unconditonal peace, being a peacemaker, praying for peace, looking and searching for peace between muslims and non muslims
Thanks. Including how to bring peace to troubled spots not taking trouble to peaceful areas.
Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by tonybosses: 7:57am On May 18, 2015
dolphinheart:
People sha!!! .

The bible can't come frm allah, nobodi said anytn about allah until mohammed came, Wich was about 300 to 500yrs AD.
Re: Muslims Please Paste The Qur'an Peaceful Verses by basilico: 8:05pm On May 19, 2015
They say Islam preaches peace but have no verse to support them from that war manual.
I'd rather read Greene's 48 Laws of Power or Sun Tchu Zi War manual which makes more sense than the Quran.
Muslims please show us the peaceful verses in the Qur'an . Paste them .
Some boko haram supporter only found 6 verses that have been debunked

(1) (Reply)

Questions On The Biblical Account Of The Garden Of Eden / VIDEO: Man Turns To Dog In Church / Story Of A Muslim Woman Lawyer who burns Bible Encountered Jesus Christ (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.