Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. (63231 Views)

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. by InestamablJewel: 10:39am On May 18, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
Seriously this madness going on in the church has got to stop. What are we Nigerians turning the body of Christ into?

Why on earth will a Pentecostal Church not let its members to marry a Catholic person. The moment a wedding announcement is made in the church and one of the member is from a different church denomination, you start hearing murmuring going on. Seriously this rubbish has got to stop.

Look at a church like Jehovah witness, there is nothing on earth that will make them marry an outsider, never. The same thing with Deeper Life yet these same people want to come preach for you. Seriously, we have got to stop all this.

In the book of 1 Corinthians 12:27 & Romans 12:5, the bible talked about we being the body of Christ. So it is an error for any pastor to tell any member of his denomination not to marry an outsider. We must put an end to this madness for there is no where in the bible that says a person cannot marry outside his or her church. The bible never talked about denomination, the bible only talked about the church as the body of Christ.

And to you out there that wants to get married and you are letting this issue of church stop you, I sorry for you because you be original mumu.

In case you don't know, God will not judge you on judgement day based on the church you attended but he will judge you based on your works. So don't let anybody deceive you in the name of religion. Christianity is not a religion but a way of life.

So dear pastors make una talk the one una see.

VOM
PLS STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DONT KNOW.....(Look at a church like Jehovah witness, there is nothing on earth that will make them marry an outsider, never. The same thing with Deeper Life yet these same people want to come preach for you.) MY PARENTS ARE STUNCH DEEPERLIFERS, YET MY ELDER SISTER WAS ALLOWED TO MARRY A LIVING FAITH MEMBER, I AM MARRYING NOW TO A NON DEEPERLIFE AND THE MEMBERS ARE HAPPILY ATTENDING THE WEDDDING, PLS BE CAREFUL OF YOUR UTTERANCES, ANGELS MIGHT GET ANGRY AND PUNISH YOU, YOU GO AHEAD INSULTING CHURCHES YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED COS YOU LISTEN TO GARBAGE PEOPLE SAY ABOUT OTHER CHURCHES. IF YOU DONT ACCEPT THEIR TRUTH, ITS YOUR PROBLEM, BUT SHOULDNT BE SAYING WRONG THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DONT REALLY KNOW
Re: This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. by adahgold(m): 11:14am On May 18, 2015
engineerboat:

Can your be civil for once. Why will you die because of the headache of another man. Have you ever attend Jehova withness church before, Catholic church before, Redeemed before etc before making your General Conclusion. You are making this allussion because you've not been to any of this churches to know that WHAT YOU ARE BEEN FED with on social media is NOTHING BUT FALSE

me civil man,all those church u have mentioned including mosque I can proudly tell u that I have attended them,so I base my write up on facts mr civil man..
Re: This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. by adahgold(m): 11:20am On May 18, 2015
Ochinex:

Lol sorry for Ur life... abi Na dem fey marry early? da iska

wawa like u,I no u have not gotten married and besides may be ur life is upside down,my advice go to were u will see the light. Mr Wawa.
Re: This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. by shammahyaro(f): 12:28pm On May 18, 2015
A guy once told me his mum said he could marry any girl but not a catholic.....i was wondering cause my dad was a catholic before....it's just discrimination .,,God loves evrybody

1 Like

Re: This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 18, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Chrisitainity is a religion. Stop the word games. A way of life is called culture. Is Chrisitainity your culture?

Yes, Christianity is my culture. I don't know about you but it is most definitely mine. He that is born again, is a new creature. I am born again and therefore Christianity is my culture. Religion is full of demarcation and separation and unnecessary doctrines. Just live your life the way God wants you to. That's what I believe.
Re: This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 18, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

We all know Yawheh is the father of lies and the great deceiver. Followed closely by allah.
May God have mercy on your soul. #don'tBotherQuotingMeAgain
Re: This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. by Pureheart91(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2015
I hate it wen folks put dere claims on ascertions based on deductive approach, Yes its true that we have conc membas of a particular denomination who are willing to die wid the docorine of dier churches, and also dere are odas who still in dat same denomination knw dier ryt from dier left. Havin said dis, its obvious how dis particular sect of denominations have been single handedly been givin the obituary based on concerns to dier
doctorines, such as the catholics, depper life and most troublin the JEHOVAH WITNESS. Here is a fact to collaborate my stand of pple making deductive ascertions. I once dated dis gal who is from a conc WITNESS family, despite all dy warnings n rantings of ha parents not to date an outsider, she still stayd clung to me, and infact wanted us to move on the formal stage of it.

So i say, its all about the personality n believe of an individual, hence because obi's parents are thieves, we cant say obi is a thief. Lets stop been deductive, and find a way of corpin dis situation.

GODHELP US!
Re: This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. by IamYhudii(f): 12:59pm On May 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol if christainity is a relationship, I will love to be ur boyfriend. grin
Re: This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. by IamYhudii(f): 1:02pm On May 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol if christainity is a relationship, I will love to be ur boyfriend. grin
Aiit den, we are gud 2gowink, but is you going my way?
Re: This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. by Cutehector(m): 1:38pm On May 19, 2015
IamYhudii:
yeah babe...
Re: This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. by Cutehector(m): 1:46pm On May 19, 2015
IamYhudii:
my whatsapp number is on my profile tho
Re: This Madness On Marriage Has Got To Stop In The Church. by IamYhudii(f): 6:48pm On May 19, 2015
Cutehector:
my whatsapp number is on my profile tho
I hear:p

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor / Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.