Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (6079 Views)

Check 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / First Class Method To Prevent Pregnancy.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by falconey(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2015
To prevent pregnancy naturally without a condom, one thing you can do is to get a copper T.
Women who want to prolong motherhood and
enjoy their s ex lives can turn to this method.
However, there are possible chances that you will
not be able to conceive. The other possible way to
prevent preg nan cy without a co ndom is to for the
woman to consume the pill. Here again, the side
effects are in number and one should consume the
pill often.
More than this, there are other possible ways to
prevent preg nan cy naturally without a condom.
Take a look at these simple tips to avoid pregnan
cy:

1. The Safe Week
The safe period is the best way to prevent pregnan
cy without a condom. This means you can make
love between the 8th day to the 20th day of a
woman’s menstrual cycle. Here the first day of the
period signifies day one of the menstrual cycles.

2. Pull & Pray Method
The pull and pray method or withdrawal method is
also followed by a lot of couples. However, it is not
completely safe. But, according to experts, this pull
and pray method is about 83 percent effective, just
equivalent to a condom which is said to be 84
percent safe to prevent preg nan cy.

3. The Effective Copper T
The device is implanted by a trained doctor and
can be removed when the couple is ready for
conception. There are a lot of women who opt for
this method to delay the chances of getting pregnant.

4. Always Stay On The Pill
No matter what, stick to the everyday pill. If you
are not on the pill, visit a gynecologist and he/she
would suggest what you should do. This is one of
the best ways to prevent a pregnancy without a
condom. The pill is your answer.

5. Love The pre-intimacy
pre-intimacy helps to increase the intimacy
without making love and the fear of an imminent
pregnancy too. So, if you and your partner are
not ready to be parents just yet, opt for this
beautiful act of showing love.

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/5-ways-to-prevent-pregnancy-without-using-condom/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Cc lalasticlala
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by iceberylin(m): 8:12am On May 17, 2015
6: Anal sex grin

2 Likes

Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by donbenedict(m): 8:14am On May 17, 2015
Number five seems cool.....

But along the line

Babe pleeease leme just put "just" d cap of my preek .. I swear, just only d cap grin

Nine months later grin
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by agarawu23(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2015
this 5 method should also prevent HIV / std grin
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by falconey(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2015
iceberylin:

hilarious but true!!!.........common mehn that's for gay dudes, I'm straight I go for the main event.
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by donbenedict(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2015
iceberylin:
ur prick go jus dey smell sheet sheet. cheesy

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by donbenedict(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2015
falconey:

hilarious but true!!!.........common mehn that's for gay dudes, I'm straight I go for the main event.
so if one bangs a girl in the azz, he is gay

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by iceberylin(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2015
falconey:

lol......who dosnt grin

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by vizkiz: 8:18am On May 17, 2015
iceberylin:

furck! undecided

Welcome back by the way. How was detention? tongue
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by donbenedict(m): 8:19am On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
this 5 method should also prevent HIV / std grin
some guys be like, I gave her head, but used condom wen bangin her...

Imajine grin
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by iceberylin(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2015
donbenedict:
ur prick go jus dey smell sheet sheet. cheesy

Talking from experience
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by loomer: 8:22am On May 17, 2015
Fire down jare
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by iceberylin(m): 8:22am On May 17, 2015
vizkiz:

furck! undecided

Welcome back by the way. How was detention? tongue

I wasn't detained........

no one can detain me.....
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by kelvyn7: 8:22am On May 17, 2015
seriously?? shocked
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by falconey(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2015
donbenedict:

no no no that's a misconception.

What I meant is anal is for the gay dudes because they have no main event.
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by donbenedict(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2015
iceberylin:

Talking from experience
do u want us to start washin our dirty linens here? grin
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by donbenedict(m): 8:25am On May 17, 2015
falconey:

no no no that's a misconception.

What I meant is anal is for the gay dudes because they have no main event.
lol alright.. Btw, quick question, suposin a babe tells u to bang her in d ass, will u try dat?
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by iceberylin(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2015
donbenedict:
do u want us to start washin our dirty linens here? grin

you be dry cleaner
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by smarty2015: 8:27am On May 17, 2015
pregnancy can also b prevented by taking a very chilled coke after sex,which in turn wash off the fluid.
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by falconey(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2015
donbenedict:
lol alright.. Btw, quick question, suposin a babe tells u to bang her in d ass, will u try dat?

that can only happen in the state of KONJI.

After it I must wash my PEN with dettol and hypo, I can't walk around with my PEN that just visited a poo tank.
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by agarawu23(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2015
donbenedict:

Imajine grin
I wonder o
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by donbenedict(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2015
iceberylin:

you be dry cleaner
lol..
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by donbenedict(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2015
falconey:

that can only happen in the state of KONJI.

After it I must wash my PEN with dettol and hypo, I can't walk around with my PEN that just visited a poo tank.
chai.... Lord hav mercy... E jus be like say u dive insyd suckaway, comot from am go baff...
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by donbenedict(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2015
smarty2015:
pregnancy can also b prevented by taking a very chilled coke after sex,which in turn wash off the fluid.
u r d reason why all ds helpless girls are havn unwanted pregnancies
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Yustash001(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2015
Here to read elders' comment....
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by falconey(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2015
Yustash001:
Here to read elders' comment....
me too
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by ernecy(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2015
grin grin Guy!!! U have been there I guess!!!
donbenedict:
Number five seems cool.....

But along the line

Babe pleeease leme just put "just" d cap of my preek .. I swear, just only d cap grin

Nine months later grin
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Tallesty1(m): 9:02am On May 17, 2015
donbenedict:
Nope, he is a poo hunter or a sh1t digger.
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by falconey(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nope, he is a poo hunter or a sh1t digger.

LWKM
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by ernecy(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2015
donbenedict:

Imajine grin
grin that's d epitome of stupidity... after d guy don use mouth pack all d available STDs
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by falconey(m): 9:07am On May 17, 2015
ernecy:
grin that's d epitome of stupidity... after d guy don use mouth pack all d available STDs

@ last statement LWKM!!!
Re: MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by donbenedict(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2015
ernecy:
grin grin Guy!!! U have been there I guess!!!
noo oooooo...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What The Human Heart Looks Like When It Is Completely Drained Of Blood / Nurse Sanctioned For Wearing Revealing Outfit While Treating COVID-19 Patients / Cesarean Section.be Proud Of Your Scar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.