Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon (56114 Views)

Adokiye Kyrian: "No Sex Before Marriage, My Body Is The Temple Of God" / Adokiye Kyrian: "I Can Lose My Virginity To Davido" / Adokiye Kyrian: It’s Not Easy To Find A Beautiful Girl Who Is A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 8:34am On May 17, 2015
Vulnerably beautiful Adokiye Kyrian, peace ambassador, architect, singer and actress, made a big fuss sometime last year, when she revealed to Potpourri that she was still a virgin. Not a big deal, but in this fast and furious era where youngsters want to get high real fast and be done with so much in so little time, it is nothing but a big deal.

Potpourri got talking again with Adokiye on Tuesday where she dropped the bomb about losing her virginity soon. Adokiye said:

“I will let that go soon (meaning her virginity). What’s the point of having all the endowment and not enjoying life as a woman. Plus, people are beginning to call me names, like mumu and all. I have been thinking lately, you know, though my mind is not
made up yet”.

When Potpourri probed further and asked if she truly misses anything as a virgin. She will be 24/25 this year, 'Kiye continued:

“Yes, I guess I’m human. Don’t get it twisted. Sometimes I feel like I’m missing but each time I want to make that move, I get scared because I know once it’s gone, it’s gone”.

PP suspected this girl must have found a guy she doesn’t want to lose because of sex. so he hit her with the question.

“They always push” she replied. “Push, push and push. Don’t you know men? Aren’t you a man? Man, I’m so scared. But why not? I came with it I may leave with it”.

When she was told it would be an awful thing to do, afterall God gave it to us to enjoy. She cut PP short and replied:

“But God didn’t make it compulsory for me to share it with someone. Don’t forget about the Reverend Sisters. You know I’m a staunch Catholic. I was almost going to be one anyways during high school days. I grew up around Reverend Sisters and at some point I told my mum I wanted to become one”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/i-may-lose-my-virginity-soon-adokiye.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Nobody: 8:35am On May 17, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Vulnerably beautiful Adokiye Kyrian, peace ambassador, architect, singer and actress, made a big fuss sometime last year, when she revealed to Potpourri that she was still a virgin. Not a big deal, but in this fast and furious era where youngsters want to get high real fast and be done with so much in so little time, it is nothing but a big deal.

Potpourri got talking again with Adokiye on Tuesday where she dropped the bomb about losing her virginity soon. Adokiye said:
“I will let that go soon (meaning her virginity). What’s the point of having all the endowment and not enjoying life as a woman. Plus, people are beginning to call me names, like mumu and all. I have been thinking lately, you know, though my mind is not
made up yet”.
When Potpourri probed further and asked if she truly misses anything as a virgin. She will be 24/25 this year, 'Kiye continued:
“Yes, I guess I’m human. Don’t get it twisted. Sometimes I feel like I’m missing but each time I want to make that move, I get scared because I know once it’s gone, it’s gone”.
PP suspected this girl must have found a guy she doesn’t want to lose because of sex. so he hit her with the question.
“They always push” she replied. “Push, push and push. Don’t you know men? Aren’t you a man? Man, I’m so scared. But why not? I came with it I may leave with it”.
When she was told it would be an awful thing to do, afterall God gave it to us to enjoy. She cut PP short and replied,
“But God didn’t make it compulsory for me to share it with someone. Don’t forget about the Reverend Sisters. You know I’m a staunch Catholic. I was almost going to be one anyways during high school days. I grew up around Reverend Sisters and at some point I told my mum I wanted to become one”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/i-may-lose-my-virginity-soon-adokiye.html

did you find it, after the first time?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by ramdris(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2015
Who cares?

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by preizton(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2015
Maybe she has gotten the highest bidder!

35 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by donbenedict(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2015
Konji has really dealt wit her, I wonder how many times she must hav self serviced!

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Swegzfreak: 8:42am On May 17, 2015
preizton:
Maybe she has gotten the highest bidder!
Abi nao...

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by baybeeboi: 8:45am On May 17, 2015
eediots representing Nigerian in the world of celebs since 1700

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by agarawu23(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2015
donbenedict:
Konji has really dealt wit her, I wonder how many times she must hav self serviced!
how are we even sure she is one(Virgin) ?

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by donbenedict(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2015
agarawu23:
how are we even sure she is one(Virgin) ?
let us ask arusi.. The god of virginity grin

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by duduade: 8:48am On May 17, 2015
And so.........?
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by ernecy(m): 8:48am On May 17, 2015
Body no b wood, u better free ursef with d burden and unnecessary konji.

Her reality, jus set in..

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by agarawu23(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2015
donbenedict:
let us ask arusi.. The god of virginity grin
grin

8 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Tallesty1(m): 8:54am On May 17, 2015
What A Coincidence.

My grandma is considering losing her own too.

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by jejemanito: 8:59am On May 17, 2015
Stop making idiots_ popular

20bc:
I would gladly assite you, but how am I sure your still a VI. I don't want to go there with the hope of seeing Chelsea's defence and at the end of the day I will see NDDC bor hole
oh god! Tears!!! Nigga you're evil!!!!!!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by jejemanito: 9:06am On May 17, 2015
marcoNG:

did you find it, after the first time?
answer me first

why did you quote the whole thread?

13 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by missKiffy(f): 9:12am On May 17, 2015
She is just an attention seeker undecided

7 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by bewla(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2015
Um i de look with interest the man to tell us the truth if no b that tin u use
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Lovebond34(m): 9:27am On May 17, 2015
no b sumfin wey dy sweetgrin ...body dy scratch hr

1 Like

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Airforce1(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2015
Whats so special about you been a virgin

17 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by okooloyun1(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2015
We don hear

2 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by loomer: 9:32am On May 17, 2015
Na ur business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by oluwafemi113(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2015
Dis girl na scammer

7 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by timunstopable: 9:33am On May 17, 2015
Anyhow I have heard some girls that give B.J. claim they are virgins cos they ve nt been penetrated

Mayb she falls in d category

None of my biz tho grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by demmy0325(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2015
Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by colossus2: 9:33am On May 17, 2015
Use am carry world cup na undecided

9 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by 20bc(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2015
I would gladly assite you, but how am I sure your still a VI. I don't want to go there with the hope of seeing Chelsea's defence and at the end of the day I will see NDDC bor hole

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Pope22(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2015
Am stil a vrigin, all my family members including my parents are stil virgins, so what's special about it

"I may lose my virginity soon" Excuse me..

18 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Lexusgs430: 9:34am On May 17, 2015
Who cares?

5 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Wizdray: 9:34am On May 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
What A Coincidence. My grandma is considering losing her own too.
So my great grandma

6 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by Caracta(f): 9:34am On May 17, 2015
She can't be 24 and be this dumb!

It's unacceptable!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by STARSHYNE(f): 9:34am On May 17, 2015
Why is she telling us

4 Likes

Re: Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon by datguru: 9:35am On May 17, 2015
Dumb ass biitch

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together / Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) / AY Makun Celebrates First Daughter, Michelle On Her 14th Birthday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.