Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

If You Saw This Movie Series Then Your Old age Is Over Rated Out Of Range - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If You Saw This Movie Series Then Your Old age Is Over Rated Out Of Range (979 Views)

Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" / Have You Seen This Movie? / What Is The Best Movie Series You've Watched This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Saw This Movie Series Then Your Old age Is Over Rated Out Of Range by Nobody: 10:17am On May 17, 2015
The series was titled 'Knight Rider'....if you have
watched this, then your oldie dey pour for ground ...but if you
didn't, chai you missed as a kid ooo.
And if you didn't know, its shown on NTA by 5pm to the extent while playing ball and hear the theme song we will abandon the ball on the field and be on our heels home so we won't miss a scene of it.More like 007 but sooo old

Re: If You Saw This Movie Series Then Your Old age Is Over Rated Out Of Range by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmmm for me na there was no NTA in my state to watch movies except the tv feeding us with line colours and people making noise from the background. I only remember snake and the monkey shadow

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Grossing Movie Franchises Of All Time / Dean Ambrose Is The New Wwe Heavy Weight Champion / VIDEO: Skul Fees - Try Nekede (@skulfees_ezeh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.