Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Most Successful Male Authors Are Perverts - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Most Successful Male Authors Are Perverts (1202 Views)

Why Nairaland Authors Are Not Celebrated / Authors Are Dead When Their Books Published / 7 Must Read Books By African Authors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Successful Male Authors Are Perverts by kay29000(m): 11:25am On May 17, 2015
I have been carrying out this research for a while now, and I have come to the conclusion that most successful male authors are perverts.
Re: Most Successful Male Authors Are Perverts by stuff46(m): 2:36pm On May 17, 2015
kay29000:
I have been carrying out this research for a while now, and I have come to the conclusion that most successful male authors are perverts.

No case study shared and you want to get people to reason your way?

Re: Most Successful Male Authors Are Perverts by kay29000(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2015
stuff46:

No case study shared and you want to get people to reason your way?

Sorry. I was actually going to type something, but this girl just put my stuff in her mouth, and I had to post just that. I'll type out the write-up soon. By the way, I am a writer, so you know I am a...
Re: Most Successful Male Authors Are Perverts by stuff46(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2015
kay29000:

Sorry. I was actually going to type something, but this girl just put my stuff in her mouth, and I had to post just that. I'll type out the write-up soon. By the way, I am a writer, so you know I am a...

cheesy I know.

Have been seeing your works buh too busy to read them, i will try one day to make out time to read and see what you are doing. Any of your work you would recommend for me sire?
Re: Most Successful Male Authors Are Perverts by kay29000(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2015
stuff46:

cheesy I know.

Have been seeing your works buh too busy to read them, i will try one day to make out time to read and see what you are doing. Any of your work you would recommend for me sire?

You see...You see. This is why I really don't like posting stuff in Literature section...people don't read it, and if they do, they hardly comment about it. I even read one of your threads/posts where you were complaining about the MODS not responding to some of your requests or so. lol!

As for my story...You can read this...https://www.nairaland.com/2318388/e.rotica-story-delectable-stepbrother
Re: Most Successful Male Authors Are Perverts by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
Yhur findings sir.
Re: Most Successful Male Authors Are Perverts by kay29000(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
chalantmike:
Yhur findings sir.

I'll put it up tomorrow.
Re: Most Successful Male Authors Are Perverts by Niftyrules(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2015
kay29000:

You see...You see. This is why I really don't like posting stuff in Literature section...people don't read it, and if they do, they hardly comment about it. I even read one of your threads/posts where you were complaining about the MODS not responding to some of your requests or so. lol!

As for my story...You can read this...https://www.nairaland.com/2318388/e.rotica-story-delectable-stepbrother
Yeah, that's one heartbreaking thing here though. Folks here hardly comment. But nevertheless, that doesn't stop you from writing. I have a series am also writing here, and I can tell you that I hardly get ppl to comment.

1 Like

Re: Most Successful Male Authors Are Perverts by kay29000(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2015
Niftyrules:

Yeah, that's one heartbreaking thing here though. Folks here hardly comment. But nevertheless, that doesn't stop you from writing. I have a series am also writing here, and I can tell you that I hardly get ppl to comment.

Okay. That's why I started writing eroti.ca, and posting in Sexuality section. At least I get an audience there.
Re: Most Successful Male Authors Are Perverts by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2015
kay29000:

Okay. That's why I started writing eroti.ca, and posting in Sexuality section. At least I get an audience there.
is that why yhu said male writers are perverted.
Re: Most Successful Male Authors Are Perverts by kay29000(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2015
chalantmike:
is that why yhu said male writers are perverted.

I'll put up my research on that later.
Re: Most Successful Male Authors Are Perverts by Anas09: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
@Kay. Now get up and get it out of her mouth and start writing. Now you have me as a disciple. By the way you didn't hear that babes eat up dicks this days?
Get to business. Do I have to get a ball of Popcorn already?
Re: Most Successful Male Authors Are Perverts by kay29000(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2015
Anas09:
@Kay. Now get up and get it out of her mouth and start writing. Now you have me as a disciple. By the way you didn't hear that babes eat up dicks this days?
Get to business. Do I have to get a ball of Popcorn already?

lol! Okay. I will get to work right away.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Seized My English Result Twice – Patrick Obahiagbon / On The Night Of Christmas / Read Short Stories, Write And Get Paid For Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.