Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? (4266 Views)

What Was The Most Shocking Lie You Ever Told This Year? / Shocking: Church Members Wash Roads With Detergents For Their Pastor Motor / Stunning Images Of African Orisha Deities You've Never Heard Of Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by Hiswordxray(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2015
hahn:

I believe its also time God and Jesus change and stop threathening us to serve him. If god is really all powerful, I wouldn't need to be threathened with eternal damnation to serve him. If he loved me so much, he wouldn't want to burn me for Adam and Eve's crime, which he could have easily avoided
And if you are not such a fool you won't be running away from God and blaspheming.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by MizJanet(f): 7:23pm On May 26, 2015
Hiswordxray:

And if you are not such a fool you won't be running away from God and blaspheming.

Pls sir , am i free to call people fool ? Hop its not a sin ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:38pm On May 26, 2015
MizJanet:

Pls sir , am i free to call people fool ? Hop its not a sin ?
It is wrong to call people fools if God didn't say so. And it is righteous to say only that which the word of God says.
The word of God calls him a fool and I am only humble enough to declare what God's word says about people like him. Almighty God says he is a fool, who I'm I not to agree with Him.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by AkanIgbo: 3:11am On May 27, 2015
hahn:

This is exactly why I keep saying you're ignorant about what is going on here. If you had any inkling on what I have to go through to reply your dumb comments you'll swallow your tongue.

And that's why I'm a Nigerian. We achieve the best under the worst conditions and make it looks easy!

I am sorry that you have a white father and an African mother. It obviously has you confused as to who you are. Your mental illness obviously stems from your confusion.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by AkanIgbo: 3:17am On May 27, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Please can you educate me where in the bible it is written, permitted or encouraged for priests or Christians to practice sodomy? Didn't you read the story of sodom and gomorhar which is where the evil sin got its name from? The bible is a slandered of living of Christians. If any priest is involved in such, it is his personal evil desire and it is evil and the Bible does not permit that. Can we say the same of the koran that preaches, advice, encourages and endears killing, bombing, child marriage, women slavery and other associated evil practiced by muslims who can boldly stand and support their claims from the Koran and hadiths? Please, answer me.

The Bible as interpreted by the Romans has nothing to do with Christianity. The same people that threw Christians to the lions are same ones that gave you your priests. They even changed the date of Holy worship from Saturday to Sunday and then they let loose their sexual perversions that they practiced in Rome.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by AkanIgbo: 3:17am On May 27, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Yes he is. And he is a real fool. Hahn has serious mental illnesses. You should pray for him and move on.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 7:59am On May 27, 2015
Hiswordxray:

It is wrong to call people fools if God didn't say so. And it is righteous to say only that which the word of God says.
The word of God calls him a fool and I am only humble enough to declare what God's word says about people like him. Almighty God says he is a fool, who I'm I not to agree with Him.

So, god is also insultive. Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 8:11am On May 27, 2015
AkanIgbo:

Yes he is. And he is a real fool. Hahn has serious mental illnesses. You should pray for him and move on.

Pray for me through who? The same god whose priests you have pointed out like to sleep with little kids of the same god who likes to stand by while people perish daily or the god that couldn't save your ancestors from slave trade?

As regards my race mix, you need to understand that it gives me the ability to see both races for what they really are without sentiments.

The same blame game you play against the white man is the same way an igbo is still bitter because yorubas killed most of their people AND also the same way yorubas always want to believe that ibos are trying to steal their land. No matter how much you try to blame someone else, you'll also have yourself to blame. That's life

My ancestors sold their own brothers as slaves and that's probably why you're able to enjoy the enlightenment in the US. Let's face it, if whites hadn't come to take some Africans as slaves, you'd probably be here dressed nude, hunting for zebras somewhere. The moors you always like to refer to didn't see it necessary to teach their fellow Africans from their wisdon but rather decided to go and liberate another continent. Therefore, you should understand that their achievements are of no value to the rest of Africa. Especially in modern times.

And you're making the same mistake by sitting down in the comfort of equal rights, constant electricity, laws that are upheld(most of the time), modern technology etc and you can't even come back to Africa to share your knowledge.

All you do is sit down there and whine that the white man is blah blah blah. While I'm here running an honest business faced against numerous odds and you feel you have the guts to tell me you're standing for Africa? Please!

If you come to Africa you'll find out quick, you're not an African American, you're just another American in Africa taking up space.

One

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by TheDauraMallam: 11:53am On May 27, 2015
AkanIgbo:

The schools are not his. They belonged to the Moors. Education was passed to him by the Moors.
The technology is not his. Technology is passed on through every society.
The white man has no achievements. No He lived in caves with his dogs just up to a few hundred years ago. The Moors brought him enlightenment. The White man goes around and looks at everyone else society and then claim those societies accomplishment as his own.

Like I said before you have some kind of mental issues. I think that something has to be wrong with you if you think that Africans have never accomplished anything.

And on top of that you are lying about sitting in the middle of Nigeria and not having lights and electricity. Well how are you always on the internet making ridiculous statements about Africans if you have no lights and electricity? However instead of you being thankful to the people of Nigeria for giving you a home, electricity and educating you; you sit on the internet and bad mouth their country. You have a lot of mental problems.

Really, bro. Are you this retarded or is this a joke?

Phew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 12:51pm On May 27, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Phew!

Lol. He is aretard
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by AkanIgbo: 5:14am On May 28, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Phew!

I am always surprised when I see this response. If you just go back in history just 500 years or so you will see that Europe was not advanced. It was the Moors that brought advancement to the Europeans. The typical European was living in huts and shacks similar to what Africans were living in out in the wilderness. The numerical system that the Europeans use was brought to them by the Arabs; in fact it is called the Arabic numerical system. The alphabet was from the Greeks who got parts of it from the Egyptians and other cultures. Look back in time and you will see that the only literate people in Europe were either royalty or well to do and they learned literacy through the Moors and Arabs. Medicine, science, accounting, architecture, banking law, business law, universities, layouts of cities, eye glasses, astronomy, etc.,; were all given by the Moors, which is why Spain and Portugal were the first of the European countries to emerge from what they refer to as their dark ages. Before the Moors the Europeans were by and large in slavery to the Romans. The Romans referred Germanic people as barbarians and they referred to the people that we now call the English; as lawless naked savages. The Moors described them much the same why and the Moors commented on the lack of hygiene and lack of cleanliness that the Europeans had.

http://www.culturespain.com/2012/03/02/what-did-the-moors-do-for-us/

http://sunnah.org/history/moors.htm

https://books.google.com/books?id=jVazAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA35&lpg=PA35&dq=who+did+romans+refer+to+as+lawless+naked+savages&source=bl&ots=a6o59qLuA4&sig=CUv5fI022CFaQzGNkoCFiAblFNw&hl=en&sa=X&ei=O5FmVc3KJYffoATl8oCYBw&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=who%20did%20romans%20refer%20to%20as%20lawless%20naked%20savages&f=false

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/when-moors-ruled-europe/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu%E2%80%93Arabic_numeral_system

What the Europeans have been good at is using warfare to their gain. Once they gain through warfare they then confiscate just about everything of value from a society that they subjugate. Many inventions that the Europeans tout as their own, were actually from other people, mostly the Chinese, Arabs, Africans and from the people of India. Even the knowledge and ability to even get to those places came from the Arabs, because it was the Arabs that taught the White man navigation. Notice how it was Spain and Portugal that first arrived in West Africa, which is where the Moors had set up their kingdom.

So no they are not inventors of anything. They have advanced the arts, sciences and schools of knowledge just like every other culture, but just like Greeks and Romans before them; the European White man is digging around in Egypt trying to figure out why the Egyptians were so advanced.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by AkanIgbo: 5:50am On May 28, 2015
hahn:

Lol. He is aretard

Maybe you need to reread this thread before name calling.

https://www.nairaland.com/2253974/it-time-african-americans-fight

Over my lifetime I have known many Nigerians and other Africans who were very intelligent. After reading your comments I can honestly say without any hesitation; that you are not.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by TheDauraMallam: 9:40am On May 28, 2015
AkanIgbo:

I am always surprised when I see this response. If you just go back in history just 500 years or so you will see that Europe was not advanced. It was the Moors that brought advancement to the Europeans. The typical European was living in huts and shacks similar to what Africans were living in out in the wilderness. The numerical system that the Europeans use was brought to them by the Arabs; in fact it is called the Arabic numerical system. The alphabet was from the Greeks who got parts of it from the Egyptians and other cultures. Look back in time and you will see that the only literate people in Europe were either royalty or well to do and they learned literacy through the Moors and Arabs. Medicine, science, accounting, architecture, banking law, business law, universities, layouts of cities, eye glasses, astronomy, etc.,; were all given by the Moors, which is why Spain and Portugal were the first of the European countries to emerge from what they refer to as their dark ages. Before the Moors the Europeans were by and large in slavery to the Romans. The Romans referred Germanic people as barbarians and they referred to the people that we now call the English; as lawless naked savages. The Moors described them much the same why and the Moors commented on the lack of hygiene and lack of cleanliness that the Europeans had.

http://www.culturespain.com/2012/03/02/what-did-the-moors-do-for-us/

http://sunnah.org/history/moors.htm

https://books.google.com/books?id=jVazAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA35&lpg=PA35&dq=who+did+romans+refer+to+as+lawless+naked+savages&source=bl&ots=a6o59qLuA4&sig=CUv5fI022CFaQzGNkoCFiAblFNw&hl=en&sa=X&ei=O5FmVc3KJYffoATl8oCYBw&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=who%20did%20romans%20refer%20to%20as%20lawless%20naked%20savages&f=false

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/when-moors-ruled-europe/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu%E2%80%93Arabic_numeral_system

What the Europeans have been good at is using warfare to their gain. Once they gain through warfare they then confiscate just about everything of value from a society that they subjugate. Many inventions that the Europeans tout as their own, were actually from other people, mostly the Chinese, Arabs, Africans and from the people of India. Even the knowledge and ability to even get to those places came from the Arabs, because it was the Arabs that taught the White man navigation. Notice how it was Spain and Portugal that first arrived in West Africa, which is where the Moors had set up their kingdom.

So no they are not inventors of anything. They have advanced the arts, sciences and schools of knowledge just like every other culture, but just like Greeks and Romans before them; the European White man is digging around in Egypt trying to figure out why the Egyptians were so advanced.

Hello brother, this might come as a surprise but you are a pathetic jester. So you're here, armed with the history of the Moors, Greeks, early Europeans and Spaniards and that gives you the reason to assume the white race is inferior, or as you said it, a "thief" of ideas? Your rhetoric is nothing but a wild goose chase.

Before I attack your points, I need to remind you why we're having this conversation.

The original poster, hahn, created a thread penning down one of his numerous church experiences he considered shocking. Below is an excerpt of his tale.
hahn:
It was Sunday school or something, very early and as soon we got into the church and caught the pastor in the middle of his preaching saying and I quote, "Some people believe that the church is a bank where you can withdraw money after depositing it. Don't believe that when you pay offering you can come back to the church to ask for help. The church is not a charity organization". Needless to say, I collected the keys to the house from my mom and went back home to continue my previously interrupted sleep.
I've had other shocking experiences in church that make the whole religion thing look like a big hoax. Which I've come to discover it actually is. Kindly share your own experiences and let's have a laugh today.
This, I suppose, was the inception of your madness.

You quoted the OP, and typed:
AkanIgbo:

You must be pretty excited to know that Ireland is going to allow you to marry your boyfriend. You Europeans are sexual perverts.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ireland-makes-history-approves-same-sex-marriage-stars-react-2015235

The OP is a male, so your were saying the OP is gay and you also chipped in the perversion of Europeans. How royal of you, a black and supposedly educated Nigerian.

Then the OP quoted you, asking why you labelled him a gay, asking you what is wrong if two people fall in love irrespective of religion, race, gender or anything? Asking you if you are affected by whatever your neighbors do in the confines of their bedrooms?
Are you aware of the fact that here in Nigeria one can get locked up for 14years for being gay while there is no law against lynching irrespective of whether or not the victim is innocent or not? So basically, its wrong for someone to sleep with whoever the person prefers even if the partner consents to the act but it is totally okay to burn a suspect up without due trial or investigation?

Bro, you really need to face reality

Next thing, the thread digressed to your vile induced post where you said
No Bro you need to face reality. White people are more violent and ignorant than any group of people anywhere.

If you (or anybody reading this comment) don't see the idiocy in all your retorts, then humanity has failed. You don't have any iota of how to argue. You're here fueled with the hatred for the white man and their perversions as you called it and you failed to answer why here in Nigeria one can get locked up for 14years for being gay while there is no law against lynching irrespective of whether or not the victim is innocent or not?

Your reasoning is so contorted I have nothing to describe it. You are a shame to other peace loving blacks worldwide and you are a shame to your family too. I can't comprehend why you would defend a religion that was brought here by your so called Moors or Arabians, and laced with spices from the Greek and the Egyptian mythology.

Your argument on this thread is flawed, and ridden with fallacies. This is a religious thread and not a history thread.

Quote me again and I'll introduce you to a bit of social biology, economics and the history of the ancient world and not the gibberish you wrote out of your fervent hate of Whites.

I'm black but they are miles ahead of any human civilization. Deal with it.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by nortcentrallord(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2015
AkanIgbo:

The Bible as interpreted by the Romans has nothing to do with Christianity. The same people that threw Christians to the lions are same ones that gave you your priests. They even changed the date of Holy worship from Saturday to Sunday and then they let loose their sexual perversions that they practiced in Rome.

Ignorance is a very bad disease and half education is worst. The bible has English versions so and I believe you understand english Arabic so develop a culture of reading and find the truth for yourself. On what day of the week did Jesus resurrected? On what day of the week was the Holy Spirit sent on the apostles? Even the early Christians started worshiping on Sundays before Christianity got to Europe. I asked you a question earlier but you dodged it. Please, give me the answers according to your level of understanding. Am waiting.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by AkanIgbo: 3:26am On May 29, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Ignorance is a very bad disease and half education is worst. The bible has English versions so and I believe you understand english Arabic so develop a culture of reading and find the truth for yourself. On what day of the week did Jesus resurrected? On what day of the week was the Holy Spirit sent on the apostles? Even the early Christians started worshiping on Sundays before Christianity got to Europe. I asked you a question earlier but you dodged it. Please, give me the answers according to your level of understanding. Am waiting.

LOL. I don't think that you know what you think that you know.

Btw, which version of the English bible are you referring to? The first translation into English doesn't happen for centuries.

Secondly, the Earthly Christians started worshipping on Sunday to be in compliance with Constantine. Constantine was a Sun God worshipper, thus a pagan. The date of worship was changed in 321 to make Christianity appeal to the pagans in Rome. The same Romans that were throwing Christians to the lions. Here is the wording used by Constantine:

"All judges and city people and the craftsmen shall rest upon the venerable day of the sun. Country people, however, may freely attend to the cultivation of the fields, because it frequently happens that no other days are better adapted for planting the grain in the furrows or the vines in trenches. So that the advantage given by heavenly providence may not for the occasion of a short time perish."

23.Jump up ^ Ayer, Joseph Cullen (1913). A Source Book for Ancient Church History. 2.1.1.59g. New York City: Charles Scribner's Sons. pp. 284–5.

The Catholic Church made the doctrine official in 336.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrB21mc2fmI
http://www.sabbathtruth.com/free-resources/article-library/id/916/catholic-church-admits-they-made-the-change
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by AkanIgbo: 4:38am On May 29, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Hello brother, this might come as a surprise but you are a pathetic jester. So you're here, armed with the history of the Moors, Greeks, early Europeans and Spaniards and that gives you the reason to assume the white race is inferior, or as you said it, a "thief" of ideas? Your rhetoric is nothing but a wild goose chase.

Before I attack your points, I need to remind you why we're having this conversation.

The original poster, hahn, created a thread penning down one of his numerous church experiences he considered shocking. Below is an excerpt of his tale. This, I suppose, was the inception of your madness.

You quoted the OP, and typed:

The OP is a male, so your were saying the OP is gay and you also chipped in the perversion of Europeans. How royal of you, a black and supposedly educated Nigerian.

Then the OP quoted you, asking why you labelled him a gay, asking you what is wrong if two people fall in love irrespective of religion, race, gender or anything? Asking you if you are affected by whatever your neighbors do in the confines of their bedrooms?

Next thing, the thread digressed to your vile induced post where you said

If you (or anybody reading this comment) don't see the idiocy in all your retorts, then humanity has failed. You don't have any iota of how to argue. You're here fueled with the hatred for the white man and their perversions as you called it and you failed to answer why here in Nigeria one can get locked up for 14years for being gay while there is no law against lynching irrespective of whether or not the victim is innocent or not?

Your reasoning is so contorted I have nothing to describe it. You are a shame to other peace loving blacks worldwide and you are a shame to your family too. I can't comprehend why you would defend a religion that was brought here by your so called Moors or Arabians, and laced with spices from the Greek and the Egyptian mythology.

Your argument on this thread is flawed, and ridden with fallacies. This is a religious thread and not a history thread.

Quote me again and I'll introduce you to a bit of social biology, economics and the history of the ancient world and not the gibberish you wrote out of your fervent hate of Whites.

I'm black but they are miles ahead of any human civilization. Deal with it.

First of all the clown OP linked my screen name to some kind of ridiculous thread regarding some hermaphrodite. I have no idea why he would pull such a juvenile prank; and I assumed that he had to be a gay man, because no straight grown man would do such a stupid thing. So you should ask him, because I didn't even realize that we had spilled into another thread. That is why the replies seem so disjointed; because they are due to the OP being a clown and linking me in some kind of way. Secondly, I don't know the laws and the customs of your country, because I don't live in it. I don't have an opinion on the laws, because it is the society that decides them whether you consider the laws civilized or uncivilized. Since you are a citizen and the issue of lynching of people and the jailing of the gays bothers you; then it would seem that you would set out to change those laws with your fellow citizens. Since this is a thread on religion then you need to probably start in your church because that is where most bigotry starts and is given tacit approval in most cases. After all it was the telling of the story of Ham in Christian churches that gave approval to bigotry against black people.

As for the rest of what you write; all I can say is OMG. I now can see how Black people have ended up where they are. Growing up here in the USA and seeing Black people develop their own universities and trains of thought that required us to research other cultures and societies; the thing that jumps out the most is where we are and who they are. Color me unimpressed, but you go ahead and bow down and love your masters, but after watching him confiscate your ideas and even your culture as his own; then you are going to take another look at that man. So it is not rhetoric that I speak; it is watching it first hand in the USA and then reviewing the historical records to see if that is the norm. And sure enough when you study the history of something and then review the contributions of others you begin to see the big picture. Call it hate for the White man if you want, but I call it giving all of humanity their due contribution to the school of knowledge and civilization.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by nortcentrallord(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2015
AkanIgbo:

LOL. I don't think that you know what you think that you know.

Btw, which version of the English bible are you referring to? The first translation into English doesn't happen for centuries.

Secondly, the Earthly Christians started worshipping on Sunday to be in compliance with Constantine. Constantine was a Sun God worshipper, thus a pagan. The date of worship was changed in 321 to make Christianity appeal to the pagans in Rome. The same Romans that were throwing Christians to the lions. Here is the wording used by Constantine:

"All judges and city people and the craftsmen shall rest upon the venerable day of the sun. Country people, however, may freely attend to the cultivation of the fields, because it frequently happens that no other days are better adapted for planting the grain in the furrows or the vines in trenches. So that the advantage given by heavenly providence may not for the occasion of a short time perish."

23.Jump up ^ Ayer, Joseph Cullen (1913). A Source Book for Ancient Church History. 2.1.1.59g. New York City: Charles Scribner's Sons. pp. 284–5.

The Catholic Church made the doctrine official in 336.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrB21mc2fmI
http://www.sabbathtruth.com/free-resources/article-library/id/916/catholic-church-admits-they-made-the-change

I asked you a simple question which took you close to a week to answer me. On what day of the week did Jesus Christ resurrected from the dead or did they catholic bishop also told you that they made up the resurrection of Christ?
On what day of the week was the Holy Spirit sent on the apostles(pentecost) or that was made up too?

If you talk about the Christmass day the way you are talking about sunday, I won't argue with you. There are a lot of catholic Feast days that were used to cancel out the traditional feast days of old. There is nothing wrong with that. It was so to commemorate and celebrate while keeping same days as holidays as in the past but tailoring the worship to God almighty rather than the ancient worship of the sun and moon which are creations of God. I ask you again, do Christians worship the sun god as you claim on Sundays? Please I 'll like you to answer my questions one after another rather than diverting the argument. Thanks.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by TheDauraMallam: 10:44am On May 29, 2015
AkanIgbo:

First of all the clown OP linked my screen name to some kind of ridiculous thread regarding some hermaphrodite. I have no idea why he would pull such a juvenile prank; and I assumed that he had to be a gay man, because no straight grown man would do such a stupid thing. So you should ask him, because I didn't even realize that we had spilled into another thread. That is why the replies seem so disjointed; because they are due to the OP being a clown and linking me in some kind of way. Secondly, I don't know the laws and the customs of your country, because I don't live in it. I don't have an opinion on the laws, because it is the society that decides them whether you consider the laws civilized or uncivilized. Since you are a citizen and the issue of lynching of people and the jailing of the gays bothers you; then it would seem that you would set out to change those laws with your fellow citizens. Since this is a thread on religion then you need to probably start in your church because that is where most bigotry starts and is given tacit approval in most cases. After all it was the telling of the story of Ham in Christian churches that gave approval to bigotry against black people.

As for the rest of what you write
wrote grin; all I can say is OMG. I now can see how Black people have ended up where they are. Growing up here in the USA and seeing Black people develop their own universities and trains of thought that required us to research other cultures and societies; the thing that jumps out the most is where we are and who they are. Color me unimpressed, but you go ahead and bow down and love your masters, but after watching him confiscate your ideas and even your culture as his own; then you are going to take another look at that man. So it is not rhetoric that I speak; it is watching it first hand in the USA and then reviewing the historical records to see if that is the norm. And sure enough when you study the history of something and then review the contributions of others you begin to see the big picture. Call it hate for the White man if you want, but I call it giving all of humanity their due contribution to the school of knowledge and civilization.

The bolded is evidence that you could have been sired by the President of the USA, but that doesn't mean you educated.

Now let me give you my opinion. I have never been to the USA. And you've never been here, therefore you can't impress me with what I have no first hand experience of. The difference between me and you is this: America is thoroughly documented and I have very good (non judgmental) American friends I talk to all the time. I also read a lot. And as condescending as this might sound to you, you do not sound like an educated American.

You so much show solidarity for your blacks in America but you failed to realized the Whites were the one that laid the foundations for whatever it is the blacks are currently achieving in the United States. Your bigoted mind failed to realize it was the blacks that sold blacks into slavery, at ports scattered around the continent, traded for sugar, whiskey and the 'iron horse.'

You failed to realize that if not for good standing, morally upright Whites, who fought against slavery, you'd still be in chains right now, being whipped to pick cotton, and later being _fucked by your owner. You are so drunk with the little education you think you have. Go back, go read about the valiance of white people. They are a race that is ready to die for what they think is right. You so much preach American blacks as gold. Come to Africa and come and see how a black man functions in reality. The reason blacks are successful in the USA is because there are laws and the morality there is a bit uptight. Not, in Nigeria. Not in Africa.

Roam around Nigeria and the only standing edifices are the ones built before we got independence. The black man is bleeped up mentally. You live where in the USA? Answer me. The highest number of single parents are blacks. The dirtiest counties. Crime rates. Every negativity. Look at American cities like Detroit, Oakland, Baltimore, Atlanta and Philadelphia (the city of brotherly love — what a joke). Every single place that blacks have any kind of real political control, ends up seriously sucking major ass — sooner or later. No humility with blacks in general. Without humility a race is useless.

http://isitnormal.com/story/im-tired-of-the-way-black-people-act-is-it-normal-76275/
http://diaryofanegress.com/2012/12/23/21-harsh-truths-black-people-dont-want-to-hear/
http://incogman.net/2012/10/the-most-worthless-race-on-the-planet/

You should face reality. The fact that you live in a highly moral community doesn't make you moral. You feel oppressed and that's why you're complaining blacks have it more than whites. I don't care who has it. I just want to live and enjoy my life and make other people of all other races happy.

I would have loved to battle you but I think you're unarmed. I need you to be armed. Go read this book. How Europe Underdeveloped Africa.

It's the kind of book people like you use to claim the Whites bleeped us up. When you read it, you would be enlightened enough to battle me, but I will still win you. I have eBook copies if you need.

You claim the black is smarter...I laugh in oral English. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2015
TheDauraMallam

Bravo @ your response @ akanigbo. I've told him the same things time and time again on several threads. There is hardly any point of constantly trying to hammer the achievements of the moors if the couldn't share their knowledge with the rest of Africa especially when you consider the level of under development across Africa.

Also, black Americans wouldn't have achieved the amount of progress they have without the aid of the whites. But no, he'll rather argue about just how whites are thieves nd blah blah blah. Can you even believe that he actually called me a liar for saying that we don't enjoy constant power supply just because I'm always able to reply his comments. Him no know as e dey go at all.

I've always challenged him to come to Africa and stay for 2years but he keeps ignoring to take up my challenge. This issue really shouldn't cause much of an argument, if he's really as intelligent as he claims we might as well share ideas on how to transfer the ideology that aided the African American in achieving what they have acheived albeit not on African soil.

By the way, I'd appreciate it if you can send me a copy of the ebook and whatever else you can spare. My email is soh.8686@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by TheDauraMallam: 4:40pm On May 29, 2015
hahn:

The book is in ePub and not PDF. Let me know if you have any ePub reader (Works on iPhones and iPads). And I shall upload it.

Edit your post and remove your email otherwise, your inbox will be flooded by spam and scam emails.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

The book is in ePub and not PDF. Let me know if you have any ePub reader (Works on iPhones and iPads). And I shall upload it.

Edit your post and remove your email otherwise, your inbox will be flooded by spam and scam emails.

Ehya. I use a bb and a laptop. No ehub anywhere.

Don't bother about my email. I'm actually working on a book about scams, local and international, and their emails will help.
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol grin
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
This thread haf tey o grin
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
hahn:
This thread haf tey o grin
Hehe No be small grin
I wonder whether that AkanIgbo is still alive
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lennycool:

Hehe No be small grin
I wonder whether that AkanIgbo is still alive

I believe he is in a psychiatric hospital now tongue
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
hahn:

I believe he is in a psychiatric hospital now tongue
Or stripping in some gay night club in the US
It would be karma
grin
Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
AkanIgbo:

The schools are not his. They belonged to the Moors. Education was passed to him by the Moors.
The technology is not his. Technology is passed on through every society.
The white man has no achievements. He lived in caves with his dogs just up to a few hundred years ago. The Moors brought him enlightenment. The White man goes around and looks at everyone else society and then claim those societies accomplishment as his own.

Like I said before you have some kind of mental issues. I think that something has to be wrong with you if you think that Africans have never accomplished anything.

And on top of that you are lying about sitting in the middle of Nigeria and not having lights and electricity. Well how are you always on the internet making ridiculous statements about Africans if you have no lights and electricity? However instead of you being thankful to the people of Nigeria for giving you a home, electricity and educating you; you sit on the internet and bad mouth their country. You have a lot of mental problems.
this is funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Shocking Church Experience You've Ever Had? by hahn(m): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
Teempakguy:
this is funny.

Mad people usually come off that way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiloh 2016 - 2017 Prophetic Declaration And Activity Line Up / How Many Times Do You Read Your Bible Apart From Sundays? / Things You Wouldn't Need In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.