Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? (4596 Views)

Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? / Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! / 8 Nigerian Wives Who Are Stronger Than Their Husbands (Pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by truthlegend(m): 12:05pm On May 17, 2015
most women always say they are living for their children, and anytime they talk little emphasy is made about the man who made the children a possibility, I think its an injustice against men who most times treasure their wife's and children equally.what do u think?
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by Princecalm(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2015
Tell me what happens when there is no child/children in a marriage
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 17, 2015
I guess we will have to ask the women. Eh??
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by truthlegend(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2015
Princecalm:
Tell me what happens when there is no child/children in a marriage
that's the question, most women behave like they just got married for their selfish interest of having their own children with little concern for the man
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by chibwike(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2015
Her child is from her womb....he/she is part of her......
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 17, 2015
If I had a child(ren) I wil dem more dan any1 or anytin on dis earth.
WHY? They re d real apples of my eyes, my flesh, blood n soul. I get relief wen I tink of dem or see dem in gud health wen I'm depressed. We already love dem wen dey were in d tommy, dats where d love came 4rm.
I dnt knw hw to put it, buh we jux LOVE dem more dan ever.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by truthlegend(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2015
Blebleswag:
If I had a child(ren) I wil dem more dan any1 or anytin on dis earth.
WHY? They re d real apples of my eyes, my flesh, blood n soul. I get relief wen I tink of dem or see dem in gud health wen I'm depressed. We already love dem wen dey were in d tommy, dats where d love came 4rm.
I dnt knw hw to put it, buh we jux LOVE dem more dan ever.
and u think the male folks doz not love the children in equal measure? but we still try to balance the affection but that of women is lopsided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by Princecalm(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2015
truthlegend:
that's the question, most women behave like they just got married for their selfish interest of having their own children with little concern for the man
are you saying men don't have concern for children?
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by ApexTitan(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2015
A woman will always love her child more than her husband it's how they are wired. I wouldn't call this an injustice; the primary consideration given to her child increases its chances of survival. The child needs this consideration and attention more than the husband so this can be described as a survival mechanism for the species.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by Moana(f): 12:58pm On May 17, 2015
truthlegend:
most women always say they are living for their children, and anytime they talk little emphasy is made about the man who made the children a possibility, I think its an injustice against men who most times treasure their wife's and children equally.what do u think?

men who treasure their wives are always honoured by their wives. A woman with a man who acts right will not shut up about him, everything will be all about her man and keeping him happy. If a man doesnt act right, the kids become a priority and he just becomes her roommate.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by Moana(f): 1:01pm On May 17, 2015
chibwike:
Her child is from her womb....he/she is part of her......
this is true

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by chibwike(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2015
Moana:
this is true
thank you
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by truthlegend(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2015
ApexTitan:
A woman will always love her child more than her husband it's how they are wired. I wouldn't call this an injustice; the primary consideration given to her child increases its chances of survival. The child needs this consideration and attention more than the husband so this can be described as a survival mechanism for the species.
you have a very cogent point but saying it to the mans face could spring jealousy from d man towards d children
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by truthlegend(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2015
Moana:
men who treasure their wives are always honoured by their wives. A woman with a man who acts right will not shut up about him, everything will be all about her man and keeping him happy. If a man doesnt act right, the kids become a priority and he just becomes her roommate.
you have a point but most women only adores their husband's mainly because he is rich
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by Moana(f): 1:43pm On May 17, 2015
truthlegend:
you have a point but most women only adores their husband's mainly because he is rich
which goes on to show that you know little about women. A woman will always be happy with her average husband who treats her right.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 17, 2015
Because it's a logical thing to do.
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by truthlegend(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2015
Moana:
which goes on to show that you know little about women. A woman will always be happy with her average husband who treats her right.
with due respect to women world over,if anything is to be known about women is the fact that they love money whether single or married
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by bamidele029: 1:59pm On May 17, 2015
Because a lot of the husbands are perpetual cheats and treat their mistresses better than their wives sef. It's hard to love such a man totally and at least with her children she knows most likely they will always have her back unlike the man . Men wh are good to their wives enjoy the same love if not more than the children sef

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by truthlegend(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2015
missclasssy:
Because it's a logical thing to do.
how logical is it to openly declare ur life preferences to include only ur children even in the presence of the man who made it all possible?
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by truthlegend(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2015
bamidele029:
Because a lot of the husbands are perpetual cheats and treat their mistresses better than their wives sef. It's hard to love such a man totally and at least with her children she knows most likely they will always have her back unlike the man . Men wh are good to their wives enjoy the same love if not more than the children sef
it is wrong to call all noodles indomie,if u know wat I mean relating to ur comment
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 17, 2015
Moana nice one, kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:53pm On May 17, 2015
A woman whose husband sees her as his priority will always be treated RIGHT.. 'She give you what you give her'. It's no magic.

Kids?

They are a bundle of joy.. Ooogh!! The joy of a mother when she is delivered of a baby cheesy. She forgets all the pain(s) during birth, nurtures and watch the child(ren) grow like a blooming flower kiss kiss

They (kids) remain when 'daddy' decides to misbehave.. They (kids) are the future of their (mothers, especially) lives.

Though, from my own observation, daddies/fathers transfer so much love to their kids, especially the girl(s) child(ren) that it affects mummy(ies) grin, and they get jealous.

Same with mothers, and the male child(ren).

In all, Moderation should be key so as you don't cause a stir in the family.

#My opinion..
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by Joy1706(f): 3:17pm On May 17, 2015
truthlegend:
with due respect to women world over,if anything is to be known about women is the fact that they love money whether single or married
Oga you don't love money?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by ireneidiva(f): 3:21pm On May 17, 2015
Dunno where you guys meet these kind of women from. All the women I know treat their husbands and kids with equal affection.
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by truthlegend(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
A woman whose husband sees her as his priority will always be treated RIGHT.. 'She give you what you give her'. It's no magic.

Kids?

They are a bundle of joy.. Ooogh!! The joy of a mother when she is delivered of a baby cheesy. She forgets all the pain(s) during birth, nurtures and watch the child(ren) grow like a blooming flower kiss kiss

They (kids) remain when 'daddy' decides to misbehave.. They (kids) are the future of their (mothers, especially) lives.

Though, from my own observation, daddies/fathers transfer so much love to their kids, especially the girl(s) child(ren) that it affects mummy(ies) grin, and they get jealous.

Same with mothers, and the male child(ren).

In all, Moderation should be key so as you don't cause a stir in the family.

#My opinion..
ur opinion stands
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by truthlegend(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2015
Joy1706:

Oga you don't love money?
I like money but ur own love for money is too much ghan!
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by truthlegend(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2015
ireneidiva:
Dunno where you guys meet these kind of women from. All the women I know treat their husbands and kids with equal affection.
what part of the world did u come from?
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:23pm On May 17, 2015
truthlegend:
ur opinion stands
kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Most Women Love Their Children More Than Their Husbands? by ireneidiva(f): 5:48pm On May 17, 2015
truthlegend:
what part of the world did u come from?
The best part.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ok / What Is The Meaning Of Sherikoko ? / Help! How Can I Deal With A Difficult Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.