Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? (1362 Views)

I Need Your Sincere Ideas. I Need To Invest This N20k / He Doesnt Know How To Invest This Money / Where Should I Invest This Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by thesource(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2015
I've been unemployed for over three years now after service, and i'm a kind of person that doesn't like staying idle, so i hustled and struggled day and night to garner this 16k. But, i don't know the kind of profitable business i can put it on. Pls, help me as i don't want to lose my hard earned money. Thanks
Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by kilokeys(m): 12:36pm On May 17, 2015
so sad... 16k? can we use the word "invest" for such an amount?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by azeshu(f): 1:04pm On May 17, 2015
AUTOTRADE FOREX WITH INSTAFOREX
you can auto your money with instaforex. the good thing about insta forex is that they give 250% of your first deposit.
you do not need to have forex trading knowlegde. All you need to do is register your account by visiting
http://instaforex.com/en/index.php?x=JVYX then upload your ID and address verification, then apply for the bonus.
With deposit of 100$ they give you 250$ bonus make a total of 350$
you can then fellow the trading of professional traders of your choice . With a good trader you can generate between 30-60% of you money per month.
so with the 100$ you get 350$ and with a professional trader are sure to make 105$ to 175$ monthly.

to register your account visit:
Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by CoachNehes(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2015
The simple truth remains that:

If you think it's a scam,i still get
If you think it's too good to be true,i still get paid
If you join this now, we both get paid
And if you don't, I still get paid.

If I were you,i would choose a choice that favours me.

Wish you all the best

www.sportswealth.com.ng/how-it-works

www.sportswealth.com.ng/added-benefits
Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by Uchexxy(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2015
please anyone who knows this forex trading thing and resides in owerri should holla at me. the assistance would be highly appreciated. 08103245480
Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by hahn(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2015
thesource:
I've been unemployed for over three years now after service, and i'm a kind of person that doesn't like staying idle, so i hustled and struggled day and night to garner this 16k. But, i don't know the kind of profitable business i can put it on. Pls, help me as i don't want to lose my hard earned money. Thanks

Go to Lagos Island and find out where good shirts are sold. Buy some and sell to people in your neighbourhood. Some shirts that sell for 2k can be sold for 5k if you have good customers.

When you get to Lagos Island, don't let those guys there hustle you though. Go and meet the owner of the shop and explain that you want to go into business with him.

Business is very simple. Buy something at N1 and sell at N3-N10. Deduct your delivery fee and other expenses and you get your profit. Repeat this procedure over and over again.

Hope this helps

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 17, 2015
thesource:
So for the past three years, the only amount you could save is 16k?
My guy e red 4 uooooo!!

And you are looking for a place to invest it!!
Just enter anywhere wey dem dey sell aqua raffa pure water, stock like 20 bags, then enter any market with large in-flocks of people. I'm sure you can gain like 15k after selling them in a day.

Or I can supply you with power banks at a reduced price for you to sell and make your own profit.

Goodluck bro

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by fxstory(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2015
Uchexxy:
please anyone who knows this forex trading thing and resides in owerri should holla at me. the assistance would be highly appreciated. 08103245480
make use of babypips and read from the pre to advance school
Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by thesource(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2015
Thanks to you guys, still expecting more reasonable advice.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by tonjeola(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2015
Check my signature. Only $18 to Start!
My today earning===>

Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by CHYMA0258(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2015
sincerely I feel your pain bro but truth be told the only thing your 16k can get for u will be small but it all depends on you if you're willing to be hard working. look around your area a search for something in lack then u leverage on that. or better still try buy and resell power banks its hot cake now. can help u get at a better rate. the power is in your hands act now or you forever remain silent
Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by Uchexxy(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2015
fxstory:
make use of babypips and read from the pre to advance school
thanks bro, but which one b babypips again
Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by fxstory(m): 4:52pm On May 18, 2015
Uchexxy:
thanks bro, but which one b babypips again
thought you want to learn forex trading.just google it
Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by maxibrainz: 5:23pm On May 18, 2015
kilokeys:
so sad... 16k? can we use the word "invest" for such an amount?
Guy you no try at all for this guy abeg no make me laugh, he needs to start from somewhere na
Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by kilokeys(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2015
maxibrainz:

Guy you no try at all for this guy abeg no make me laugh, he needs to start from somewhere na
its pitiful... i feel for him o. not saying that amt is easy to get by.. but i am thinking how much 16k can generate, and how long it would take to make any meaning
Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 18, 2015
Register with only N3,000 on a nigerian website and get paid every 2 weeks to ur nigerian bank account for sharing the information just as I'm doing now.
Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by Gbotun(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2015
Don't let some people here discourage u.
Read the do-it-urself-importation thread and
understand it,then look for somethings u can
start importing with high profit margin.
Rome was not built in a day,but with dedication
u can upscale gradually.
Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by azeshu(f): 12:46pm On May 19, 2015
Uchexxy:

Your can your start trading forex with as low as 50USD and get upto 250% of your first deposit to trade forex and binary option.

you can join my forex trading class for free

To Join send your name to my whatsapp 08053557237

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by azeshu(f): 12:48pm On May 19, 2015
thesource:

Your can your start trading forex with as low as 50USD and get upto 250% of your first deposit to trade forex and binary option.

you can join my forex trading class for free

To Join send your name to my whatsapp 08053557237

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by ELBAND: 1:16pm On May 19, 2015
#16,000 is too small for any investment
Re: How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000? by stepo707: 2:25pm On May 19, 2015
chai unemployment has finished this country. Baba God pls bless our hustle

(1) (Reply)

Proposal To Sell 10% Of Our Company Shares / Things You Should Stop Wasting Your Money On Or Die Struggling. / How Can I Turn100k Monthly salaryTo 4million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.