Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. (1053 Views)

Pregnant Lady Dies In Her Sleep After Using The Toilet (Photos) / Sleep Paralysis: Meaning, Causes, Symptoms And Treatment / Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. by Mikkie31(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2015
Its been going down for over 8 months now......... I can't sleep for more than 4 hours each day; I keep waking up after each hour. I haven't tried any pill yet,not that I like any . I need your advice pls.
Re: I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 17, 2015
Take warm milk before you go to bed every night and increase your intake of bananas
Re: I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. by godsamist: 2:41pm On May 17, 2015
Not normal though,recall how it all started and possibly consult a doc but lf nothing change,seek a capably servant of God...stop toying with your health.
Re: I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. by Babe2sure(f): 3:02pm On May 17, 2015
ehie:
Take warm milk before you go to bed every night and increase your intake of bananas

@OP. Take those things, that is what I would have written.
You are insomniac. For your sleep to be this fitful, you have probably tampered with your sleeping pattern or you are worried about something. Pls, do check your BP regularly, it does increase the blood pressure.

You need to see your doctor.
Re: I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. by tforever(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2015
Mikkie31:
Its been going down for over 8 months now......... I can't sleep for more than 4 hours each day; I keep waking up after each hour. I haven't tried any pill yet,not that I like any . I need your advice pls.
The most common cause of sleeplessness is mental tension brought about by anxiety, worries, overwork and overexcitement. Suppressed feelings of resentment, anger and bitterness may also cause insomnia. Constipation, dyspepsia, overeating at night, excessive intake of starches, sweets, tea or coffee and going to bed hungry are among the other causes. Smoking is another unsuspected cause of insomnia as it irritates the nervous system, especially the nerves of the digestive system. Environment factors such as overcrowding, excessive noise and poor bedding or housing conditions may also lead to transient sleep difficulties. Often, worrying about falling asleep is enough to keep one awake. i have supplements that will help you call on 08131195769 stay blessed
Re: I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. by Bolanlevivian: 3:38pm On May 17, 2015
Boil Moringa leave in a pot for about 5 min sieve out the water and add honey to it. Drink a glass before trying to sleep.
Re: I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. by Mikkie31(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2015
tforever:
The most common cause of sleeplessness is mental tension brought about by anxiety, worries, overwork and overexcitement. Suppressed feelings of resentment, anger and bitterness may also cause insomnia. Constipation, dyspepsia, overeating at night, excessive intake of starches, sweets, tea or coffee and going to bed hungry are among the other causes. Smoking is another unsuspected cause of insomnia as it irritates the nervous system, especially the nerves of the digestive system. Environment factors such as overcrowding, excessive noise and poor bedding or housing conditions may also lead to transient sleep difficulties. Often, worrying about falling asleep is enough to keep one awake. i have supplements that will help you call on 08131195769 stay blessed
Thank you. The piece provided enough information about it. I got the number.
Re: I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. by Mikkie31(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2015
Bolanlevivian:
Boil Moringa leave in a pot for about 5 min sieve out the water and add honey to it. Drink a glass before trying to sleep.
someone told me that a while ago, I should have followed it up. Thank you Bro,much appreciated.
Re: I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. by Mikkie31(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2015
ehie:
thank u for the love sis, I'll try whatever it takes.
Re: I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. by Mikkie31(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2015
Babe2sure:

@OP. Take those things, that is what I would have written.
You are insomniac. For your sleep to be this fitful, you have probably tampered with your sleeping pattern or you are worried about something. Pls, do check your BP regularly, it does increase the blood pressure.

You need to see your doctor.
what choice do I have? Definitely going to see a doc. My fear for hospital stuffs wouldn't make me accept the fact that am insomniac. much love sis
Re: I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. by Missymassy: 12:30am On Dec 05, 2015
Hello Mikkie31. Have you been able to solve your sleep issues? I'm currently going through same and will love to known what you did to solve yours.

Please your urgent reply is needed.

Thanks.
Re: I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. by Mikkie31(m): 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
Missymassy:
Hello Mikkie31. Have you been able to solve your sleep issues? I'm currently going through same and will love to known what you did to solve yours.

Please your urgent reply is needed.

Thanks.
sorry this is coming late,I haven't been around here in a while. Yes,some of the information friends gave here proved useful. I haven't been able to overcome sleeplessness fully,but I can still manage a few longer hours of sleep,much improvement I would say. But,I found that my sleep is hastened and almost well balanced whenever am spent up to the point of exhaustion; So what I do is I try to engage myself more in the day,and sleep just takes over at night,though it sometimes only last 3-4 hours at most,nothing more. I hope that helps. You may send me a PM if there is any other way I can be of help. You can be sure replies will reach you quickly from there.
Re: I Can't Sleep,am In Dire Need Of Help. by Missymassy: 12:06am On Dec 12, 2015
Okay Mikkie31. Thanks so much.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her & Returns Her Back / How To Make A Natural Body Cleanser. / 3 Reasons Why You Must Never Use Penis Enlargement Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.