Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague (22788 Views)

My Husband Always Fills His Forms As Single, Help / My Husband Always Threatening To Send Me Out Of The House / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Ewuro4: 5:58pm On May 18, 2015
You can only force/drag a camel against his plight to the river, girl don't you dare force him to drink water if you don't want palava.

The man in question perfectly understands what he's getting himself into. Afteral he's an adult. There's only this much his wife can do besides talking to him.

Either he backs off now ( no more carpooling) or they sleep together till e clear for their eyes.

So my dear Firstimer, that's all I have to say. how's our grin little treasure doing? First birthday knocking eh. Curious to know what your funny BIL is up to now grin . God bless your home jare.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Firstimer(f): 6:50pm On May 18, 2015
[
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Ewuro4: 6:57pm On May 18, 2015
Firstimer:

Lol, he's left finally.

grin grin Finally a breath of fresh air.
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by misspicy(f): 11:07pm On May 18, 2015
d husband only has a crush on dis lady,once he fucxks her once he will let go,speaking frm experience,she shuld pretend she didnt see anytyn

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by KanwuliaJara: 2:32am On May 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you can say that again.

As a matter of fact we need section of married and frustrated with your husband or wife log in here

every day same old jist like nollywood recycled storylines undecided

family section that used to be serene and calm with beautiful tales of happy families have turned to something else because of uncontrollable blok lipsrsealed

Na by force to marry ni? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by niceguy7(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2015
Its very obvious her husband doesn't love her undecided...*case closed*

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Proffdada: 2:18pm On May 19, 2015
Reading these signs is not rocket science, I hope the infatuation won't be long term.
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Boss13: 2:19pm On May 19, 2015
Your husband is in love with his colleague. Initially, I thought he was appearing to be nice in order to hitch a ride home, but this is more than pleasantries. It is pure affection and concern.

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Phizzlephizz(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2015
She should chat with young boys as well and call them same shikena.
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by philusaau(f): 2:20pm On May 19, 2015
YOU TOO SHOULD DO THE SAME THEN HE WILL GET JEALOUS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by femi4: 2:21pm On May 19, 2015
Firstimer:
Was at the salon yesterday when i listened to a lady's complaint. She has confronted him occasionally and he said nothing is between them, that she's a very nice lady and would want to link her up with his unmarried friends (which he did, but it didn't work out) and she asked him to be careful.

The first thing the hubby does after taking off his clothes is to call this lady and ask if she's gotten home (they drive home together in the lady's car) and later starts chatting with her till late night even in her presence. Both office and non-office related gist.

During weekends he still calls her (she checks his call log) and chats with her asking how she is doing, what she's doing etc but nothing sexual related. But once she found out the hubby sends her this ''i love you'' smiley (the one with love-shaped eyes) and confronted him, he said he didn't know the meaning and would stop. But of recent he started sending to her again.

My concern is why would a married man keep such close relationship with a single lady.

She's confused whether to be suspicious of her hubby cheating with her or flirting and confront him again but has no real evidence. Is she just being jealous and insecure. Pls mature advise.

NB: her hubby that doesn't even remember his own birthday, called this lady and sent her text very early in the morning.
Nothing serious, its just an ordinary flirt. He ll soon get tired
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Akposkool(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2015
Firstimer:

how many men wil listen to their women insisting. Remember, they work in same office n drive home together
drive home together? That means he spends more time with her than he does his wife. That man don tire for the marriage. But op are you sure you ain't the one? Cus how can you see the lady and give her our advice if you overhead her at a salon complaining?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by oluamid(m): 2:29pm On May 19, 2015
dinachi:
The husband is a very good man and I expect the ladies here to wish them well. The man is very open. His wife even has access to his phones. The man has nothing to hide.

The best way to hide something is in plain sight. The husband is definitely cheating or has plans to start.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Lekmusic: 2:30pm On May 19, 2015
If he hasn't cheated, he might soon as he is already emotionally involved.
Please rake and show serious contempt for the relationship before it turns to something else under your nose
Don't pose and say you want to do maturity...scatter everywhere now
Or just quietly call the other babe and talk to her

3 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by MrCork: 2:32pm On May 19, 2015
Firstimer:
Was at the salon yesterday when i listened to a lady's complaint. She has confronted him occasionally and he said nothing is between them, that she's a very nice lady and would want to link her up with his unmarried friends (which he did, but it didn't work out) and she asked him to be careful.

The first thing the hubby does after taking off his clothes is to call this lady and ask if she's gotten home (they drive home together in the lady's car) and later starts chatting with her till late night even in her presence. Both office and non-office related gist.

During weekends he still calls her (she checks his call log) and chats with her asking how she is doing, what she's doing etc but nothing sexual related. But once she found out the hubby sends her this ''i love you'' smiley (the one with love-shaped eyes) and confronted him, he said he didn't know the meaning and would stop. But of recent he started sending to her again.

My concern is why would a married man keep such close relationship with a single lady.

She's confused whether to be suspicious of her hubby cheating with her or flirting and confront him again but has no real evidence. Is she just being jealous and insecure. Pls mature advise.

NB: her hubby that doesn't even remember his own birthday, called this lady and sent her text very early in the morning.

...is she lightskin? angry
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Ekugbeh(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2015
Thsn she also chat and call male working colleagues 2
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Ojugunrege(f): 2:34pm On May 19, 2015
cheat! thats what the husband is, he's already cheating emotionally. it is only a matter of time before he sleeps wt d lady. i can bet my next salary that all they need is a conducive venue, who knows they may just stop by a guest house on their way from the office one day.

madam firsttimer my advice to u abi na ur friend goes thus. let her call her husband & tell him exactly how the calls/chats r making her feel.ask that he stops, knowing where all these flirting can lead to.she has enough evidence, what more does she need?

she can even call d lady na....sebi she knows d number. ask that she backs off. if she doesnt stop, tell her u'll come and report her in d office. most offices dont take that kind of crap lightly.

5 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by tellwisdom: 2:36pm On May 19, 2015
Firstimer:

how many men wil listen to their women insisting. Remember, they work in same office n drive home together

Do you have big yansh??..Can i see? sad
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 19, 2015
I'm coming

What was even the subject matter

I'll never put a comment on this
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by freeman67: 2:37pm On May 19, 2015
Phizzlephizz:
She should chat with young boys as well and call them same shikena.
philusaau:
YOU TOO SHOULD DO THE SAME THEN HE WILL GET JEALOUS

I guess what's needed here is solutions instead of creating more problems.. I am sure if the said woman was tired of marrying the man she would have requested for how best to dissolve the marriage.
Going with these ur suggestions will only tear the marriage ' Two wrongs there said doesn't make a right'.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by Yomitogreat: 2:37pm On May 19, 2015
Personally, I don't like my girl going thru my chats or phn for d purpose of trying to 'catch' me

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by ElFenomeno1: 2:38pm On May 19, 2015
Is her husband jobless?
I mean where did he find all the time in the world to do that?

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by cilifa: 2:39pm On May 19, 2015
NL family section...

God help us.
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by bbjummy: 2:39pm On May 19, 2015
If you carry man matter put for your head, you will just die young. You haven't seen a genuine prove yet, just wait until you catch them red handed.
What about the one that took a girlfriend of his out on her birthday and has never for once taken his own wife out, so the wife should kill herself abi?
See my dear marriage NA PATIENCE O. A time comes when they always will regret their actions.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by lolaxavier(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2015
Does she need a soothsayer to tell her that she no longer owns her husband's heart anymore?

It is clear to see something is playing out between the coworker and husband. Don't be deceived. That's what happens when ones find a new centre of attraction. Shift in interest.

1 Like

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by bogolobango(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2015
@Firstimer she should confront the lady thats how it starts nd she wont be able to control it anymore

Ati kekere lati peka iroko tori toba dagba tan ebo ni o la gba

If u are yoruba u ll understand what dis adage is telling u
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by godunia(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2015
Even if u have evidence,what will u do?confront him,confront the girl(that would amount to empowering the situation)?confrontations does not always necessarily change anything and it doesnt really solve any problem.my suggestion is speak with him on a good day,tell him how his conduct makes u feel.tell him u trust him completely and u will be happier if he gives u more attention when he returns from work,rather than spend time on the phone.tell him u re not suggesting he stops caring for his colleagues in short commend him.
2) keep away from his phone,its a sign of insecurity,if u have something and u re absolutely sure its yours,do u fear someone will take it away?NO.be the best wife u can be,chat with him on the phone too.if u knew hes online chat with him.tell yourself u re best n u wont feel threatened by your imagination even if its real.u re made in Gods image and u therefore have his DNA dont let yourself feel threatened by your imagination whether real or perceive.after trying this loving method,if it fails,then pray to God to grant u d grace to live with what u cant change.or fight him,report him and watch your husband prove his ego as a man,in short d other woman would be happy.best of luck

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by 9jatatafo(m): 2:45pm On May 19, 2015
My lady, it is said that from head shaking the dance begins. Your man is drifting away gradually and call him to order but not in a violent way. If you are not so romantic, work on your romance and bring your man back home if not you won't like what your eyes will see and ears would hear. Something is cooking and don't let it go too far. That is my little advice.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by PastorAji(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Who won't be jealous and insecure?
The hubby needs to amend his ways....your wife is suppose to be your best friend...love not any female friend above her
So because I'm married I should not have friends again Na
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by sasquareT(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2015
like the wife is not that jovia or open the way the lady friend in question is...........
Re: Husband Always Chatting And Calling Single Female Colleague by preetyb(f): 3:00pm On May 19, 2015
Well i will advice you tell your friend to pray this prayer

Any strange woman that wants to destroy my home conciously or unconciously, holyghost fire send her on exile.

As for the husband he needs seven fold deliverance from the spirit of polygamy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? / A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures / Are Introverts Born Or Made?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.