Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Religion Literature: ::::On An Assignment:::: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Literature: ::::On An Assignment:::: (577 Views)

"Angels On Assignment", Nigerian Kid Pastors Trend Online (Video) / .....''on An Assignment''..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Literature: ::::On An Assignment:::: by cutebobo(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2015
This story is a religious literature. I found out that no literature is being written from this section so i want to start and your criticism is highly welcome.

'ABOUT THE STORY'.
The story is a mind blowing, full of suspense and sympathetic story. Just stay tune.

::::: SYNOPSIS OF THE STORY:::::

There is a couple who as been seeking the favour of God concerning the fruit of the womb whom a later got a solution from a native doctor. Little do they know what The ruler of the world ( Lucifer ) as in store for them. They gave birth according to promise of the doctor but the child becomes a tool of fight to God and weapon against the careless soul. This story is not based on religion because it covers all religion. Thank you. Episode 01 is coming out soon, today. Stay tune.
Re: Religion Literature: ::::On An Assignment:::: by cutebobo(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2015
EPISODE 1

I wasn't there at the beginning of this story because I was not yet born but will make it clear to you, so flow along with me.
I saw this place, the place was very large and filled with people I don't know. Judging from what I saw, I guess the people were up to a million or more than that. I later discover that this people are Demons and principality. There was this noise coming from them due to the conversation they were having which seems very serious guessing from their facial expression. After few hours of discussion, there was another noise and a strong vibration . Before I could could notice anything, I saw those Demons fell down on their kneels saying 'Lucifer our lord, the ruler of the world' and so on and on. No wonder, I now know the reason for the strong vibration, it was to cause an attention of demons from their discussion to him. After passing of this drama, Lucifer (Satan) start talking. We got a problem and we need to find solution to it now, said Lucifer (Satan). They (the demons) began to look at each other face as if the answer to their question is written on it. After few minute, they asked; master what could be the problem? Then I saw, a big flat screen tv, like those used during film show but much bigger than it. Then I saw, a man preaching from one country to another, winning souls, doing wonderful things for God, infact he was really used by God. After watching the history this man who I didn't know, those demons ask their master Lucifer what can they do to stop the man. Lucifer replies with one mysterious smile then being talking. The man you saw in that video is not yet on earth but will be given birth in the next 20 years to come and will start fully the work of 'THAT MAN' ( Jesus ) the age I myself don't know. Jesus name was never mention and will never be mention in their conversation because of the power in the name so they use 'THAT MAN' instead and don't be surprise when Lucifer said he doesn't know the age at which the man will being his work for God. He is not that wise, and that's why he wait from final words from people of God. So, after lucifer told them about the man, I saw one demon stood up and told Lucifer to send him to counter the man but Lucifer replies and said; I won't use u but will use a fellow man like the man I watch in video to do it.

1 Like

Re: Religion Literature: ::::On An Assignment:::: by dnawah(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2015
cutebobo:
EPISODE 1

I wasn't there at the beginning of this story because I was not yet born but will make it clear to you, so flow along with me.
I saw this place, the place was very large and filled with people I don't know. Judging from what I saw, I guess the people were up to a million or more than that. I later discover that this people are Demons and principality. There was this noise coming from them due to the conversation they were having which seems very serious guessing from their facial expression. After few hours of discussion, there was another noise and a strong vibration . Before I could could notice anything, I saw those Demons fell down on their kneels saying 'Lucifer our lord, the ruler of the world' and so on and on. No wonder, I now know the reason for the strong vibration, it was to cause an attention of demons from their discussion to him. After passing of this drama, Lucifer (Satan) start talking. We got a problem and we need to find solution to it now, said Lucifer (Satan). They (the demons) began to look at each other face as if the answer to their question is written on it. After few minute, they asked; master what could be the problem? Then I saw, a big flat screen tv, like those used during film show but much bigger than it. Then I saw, a man preaching from one country to another, winning souls, doing wonderful things for God, infact he was really used by God. After watching the history this man who I didn't know, those demons ask their master Lucifer what can they do to stop the man. Lucifer replies with one mysterious smile then being talking. The man you saw in that video is not yet on earth but will be given birth in the next 20 years to come and will start fully the work of 'THAT MAN' ( Jesus ) the age I myself don't know. Jesus name was never mention and will never be mention in their conversation because of the power in the name so they use 'THAT MAN' instead and don't be surprise when Lucifer said he doesn't know the age at which the man will being his work for God. He is not that wise, and that's why he wait from final words from people of God. So, after lucifer told them about the man, I saw one demon stood up and told Lucifer to send him to counter the man but Lucifer replies and said; I won't use u but will use a fellow man like the man I watch in video to do it.
good but don keep me waiting o.
Re: Religion Literature: ::::On An Assignment:::: by Skykid1208(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2015
AT least let me be the second to comment. ...

Ride on bro.. .
Re: Religion Literature: ::::On An Assignment:::: by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 17, 2015
@cutebobo, writte my boy for ur masters ar reading!
Re: Religion Literature: ::::On An Assignment:::: by Anas09: 6:42pm On May 17, 2015
Taken front seat, 200cl coke and popcorn. In anticipation. Waiting.... Oya, fire on.
Re: Religion Literature: ::::On An Assignment:::: by cutebobo(m): 7:02pm On May 17, 2015
EPISODE 3

NOTE: At this episode, I have been born to a family of Mr & Mrs. Green.

I was still sleeping when I heard a song, I thought I was still dreaming. To my surprise, I saw my mum and dad singing happy birthday to me, I was so happy ehnnnnnn, to the extend of I jumping up to hug dad forgetting that I haven't brushed my teeth. My boy is now a big boy so you deserves to have another clothe for ur 10th birthday. My mum was now on her way back to kitchen. Alex, u need to come here now to have your bath so as not to be late for school, it won't be nice if Uncle Ayo beat you in school, said mum. Although I have never been beaten in school by any teacher for lateness but mum scare me with that to hasten me. That day went well since it was my especial day but little do I know that me clocking 10 was the beginning. It is now, 4:30pm, and I'm still waiting for my parent which was unusual of them to come late. As I was busy looking at every angle to check if my parent were coming, I saw this tall man, nicely dressed, approaching me. I was too young to be afraid of any suspicious approach. His look was gentle, as he move closed, he bent to my height and called me by my name; Alex, happy birthday, he said and which I said thank you sir. I wanted to ask him how he knew my name but before I could utter any statement, he beings is talk. I'm a friend and I have been waiting for so long of which u have no idea of how long it is but will tell u something. I want you to know that there many people waiting out there for you, who love you more than any one. As he mention that, I told him that; what of my best friend and in replied that those he was talking about are more lovely than my bestfriend, and even my parent. If not because i was young then, i ought to be curious of those people that loves me more than my parent do but no, i didn't. As he stood up to to leave, he deep his hand and brought out a Game Boy. Wow! I was like, oh my god! He said, this is for you. But but...............tt. You wanted to say your parent will beat you for collecting something from a stranger, right? He said. Yes sir, I have been told not to collect things from......... He interrupted, don't worry, I will settle that. To be sincere with you guys, 90% of me has collected it but the 10% was talking of my parent. I collected the gift reluctantly since he promise to settle it. As he was leaving, he smiled and and suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. As I turn to look at the owner of that finger, I saw no one so I turn to my previous site but to my amazement, the man I was seeing and talking to few seconds ago had vanished. I was like, where is this man, and suddenly something hit my mind. During the 30 minute of talking to this with this man, my school premises as never been so quiet, I mean at least 4 students will be there and two school cleaners even though it is closing time. This thought didn't spend much time before it evaporated my mind since the joy of Game Boy as filled it. I was still glancing through the gift when I heard a voice called on me. Alex, Alex, sorry for being late, it was my car that broke down and I have to call my mechanic. I stretch my hand to show him the gift and he interrupted what was going on in my mind. I know, he said. Know what sir, I requested. The father to your friend, he met me while I was waiting for my mechanic by the road side. He told me of ur good behaviour and all other things and also said he presented you a gift for your birthday. My mouth was open in my mind. I do not introduce my father to any person in school so how come but I dear not open my mouth to say sure thing to my father

(1) (Reply)

How The Apostles Died. / Bed Bugs/pets Control Fumigation Services / Jesus Wardrobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.