Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed (17744 Views)

Here's How To Increase Android Phone Speed / How To Optimize Your Android Phone's Speed And Efficiency / Top 5 Apps That Will Aid In Boosting Your Android Phone Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by Joel3(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2015
freeing more space from your android phone ram help your phone to perform better and also increase it life span. it's just like engine that overwork or carry much load this will make it to die faster.

there are countless of app claiming to boost or clear ram, but they are all waste of space and liar they never clear any ram.

here is the best way to free ram space

1, look at your app list from settings/app. and you will see the list of all apps and their sized occupied, next move to ram and mark the size of the ram occupied.

2, from the app list, check the app you hardly used maybe once in a month or in two weeks, if any of them size is above 5mb take note of them.

3, now open back up app and select the apps you hardly used. backup the apps to your SD Card

4, go back to apps list and uninstall them, then checked your ram how many space freed.

5, anytime you need any of the app just open backup and restore, select only the app and restore. once you are through uninstall again.

let me know how many space freed.

7 Likes

Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 17, 2015
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by TDonald: 5:11pm On May 17, 2015
I was here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by Mustack: 6:22am On May 18, 2015
jiayu s3 came with automatic app killer that will free up your phone by holding or double tapping the home button.
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by Joel3(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2015
Mustack:
jiayu s3 came with automatic app killer that will free up your phone by holding or double tapping the home button.

shutdown app does that.
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by okooloyun1(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2015
Ok
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by searay2(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2015
Lete try
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by niceguy7(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2015
Good piece
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by ItsAnderson: 9:24am On May 18, 2015
Booomba
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by misreal(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]as I the buy this land.make bad person no plant juju for did land oh. grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by searay2(m): 9:24am On May 18, 2015
Lete tryi
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by limolalikamaila: 9:25am On May 18, 2015
I ran into d thread thinking its how I can free my ram(maalu) not knowing d op meant [size=33pt]random access memory[/size]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by ViralBOY: 9:25am On May 18, 2015
grin
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by Kx: 9:25am On May 18, 2015
BKMD
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by Nobody: 9:25am On May 18, 2015
[size=30pt]OK O, WE DON HEAR[/size]
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by jericco1(m): 9:26am On May 18, 2015
I have app killers Thank you.
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by baybeeboi: 9:26am On May 18, 2015
simply put, pick a broom and sweep the dirts.
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by moshood1993(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2015
embarassed is it not stressful installing and un installing. . so why is it an android

1 Like

Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by haibe(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2015
Its "proven" not "proving".

The best thing Is to buy a reasonable phone.. forget all this chinko android phones.. Buy at least a mid range Samsung htc.. or go for IPhone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by jumich1(m): 9:30am On May 18, 2015
grin grin grin I was here grin
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by MKO4ever(m): 9:30am On May 18, 2015
limolalikamaila:
I ran into d thread thinking its how I can free my ram(maalu) not knowing d op meant [size=33pt]random access memory[/size]

grin funny grin
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by Chimaritoponcho: 9:31am On May 18, 2015
android is crap.all dis RAM improvement and speed increase is never a problem on iphone.
I have liberated masfe,please do the saMe

Team iphone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by loomer: 9:31am On May 18, 2015
Simple as delete unstall apps wey de useless to u, and install dem wen u need am.

All these plenty story for no de

1 Like

Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by koxi: 9:32am On May 18, 2015
Ok. Let's try and see
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by Readonee35L(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2015
Insufficient Ram issues on Android has been rectified long ago..
but we Nigerians like awoof Android fone for 14k
Tecno will Keep producing same phone with same specs but different names
Tell me who produces a 2015 phone with 512Ram? tecno infinix and the chinese likes

even the 2011 galaxt s2 has 1gig ram
2012 galaxys3 has a whooping 2gig ram.. a 3yrs old phone with outstanding cpu's and camera...

i use a Galaxy s5 3gig ram edition and i tell you if i like i install my grand fathers app. my phone keeps going.
Tho its all about the price.
but i'd rather buy a london used Galaxy S3 than any of those chinese android devices My Reasons
Nice HD display
Standard Battery Life
Support os upgrades, imagine a 2012 s3 can still be upgraded to 4.4kitkt, lots of roms.
availability of parts
Appearance
Nice camera...

who even has to install apps and install them when needed...

3 Likes

Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by feldido(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2015
Simply use Task killer apps on play store or use greenify to hibernate useless apps running in d background.
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by limolalikamaila: 9:39am On May 18, 2015
MKO4ever:

grin funny grin
lolz
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by cold(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2015
It's proven,not proving. Mods be modify that headline. Thanks
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by smartcount002: 9:41am On May 18, 2015
I think from my own experience, the best way to free up space in your android phone RAM is to first download 'Root Explorer', next, on the root explorer, open App folder, then look for the folder 'log_other_mode' and delete it. With this you can be sure of recovering over 30% of your unused but inaccessible RAM. Try this it works.
Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by Biggty(m): 9:43am On May 18, 2015
Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become!

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great person I am today.

Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity strength and wisdom for days to come and success with everything I do today, and tomorrow!

Join me in celebration

4 Likes

Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by abatically(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2015
Long thing. Op, please change ur topic to How to free ram and boost performance on ENTRY LEVEL ANDROID PHONES. Even a mid range android phone doesn't need all these. it is a Smart phone and it does its things on its own. Just get urself a decent android phone and stop making blackberry and iPhone users think their phones are superior.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Proving Best Way To Free More Ram & Boost Android Phone Speed by Tolzeal(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2015
WHY DISTURBING YOURSELF SO MUCH.. THE BEST PROVEN WAY OF OPTIMIZING YOUR ANDROID CELL EFFECTIVELY IS DOWNLOADING THE APO NAMED !"! GREENIFY"" ....

This is thr best app out there have ever aeen.. Even if u have loads of Apps on ur phone, with the effective use of the app , i guarantee you Sso soo much Free Ram and sleek operation..

Search and Get Greenify with donation package.

Use and send me my #50kobo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Phone Browser Is The Best? / Airtel Subscription 2500 For 4.5GB / Tecno Droipad 8 And Its Persistent Charging Port Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.