Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Contest Rules - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Contest Rules (8209 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Contest Rules by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hello Subbied

Sandrahnaub

MzLaurel

Tohpahz

Twaci

You have a mail.
Please check your inbox and revert as soon as possible.

It reads thus:-

Hi there,
In the light of creating something fun and memorable for this Year's edition.

We have decided that in addition to the Q & A session.

We would like you to answer ONLY this question, through a VOICE NOTE and then send a shout out to your fans.

The question goes thus:

There is a view that the most important thing women have to offer in a relationship is sex (their bodies). What is your take on this?

Please attach the VN alongside your Questions and Answers.
why VN,? I don't think that's neccessary,not everybody will interested in downloading VN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Contest Rules by MizMyColi(f): 12:23pm On May 21, 2015
Ipledge:
why VN,? I don't think that's neccessary,not everybody will interested in downloading VN

Those who wish to, will downloadwink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Contest Rules by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

Those who wish to, will downloadwink
you want me to Oruebe right cry, I don't have Mb to download
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Contest Rules by MizMyColi(f): 12:35pm On May 21, 2015
Ipledge:
you want me to Oruebe right cry, I don't have Mb to download
undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Contest Rules by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
undecided
sorry I want to write orubebe grin,but on a serious note,what will happen if a contestant fail to send VN
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Contest Rules by MizMyColi(f): 12:37pm On May 21, 2015
Ipledge:
sorry I want to write orubebe grin,but on a serious note,what will happen if a contestant fail to send VN

All contestants should.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Contest Rules by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 21, 2015
MizMyColi:

All contestants should.
ok ma,no shii grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Contest Rules by MizMyColi(f): 4:20pm On May 21, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hello Subbied

Sandrahnaub

MzLaurel

Tohpahz

Twaci

You have a mail.
Please check your inbox and revert as soon as possible.

It reads thus:-

Hi there,
In the light of creating something fun and memorable for this Year's edition.

We have decided that in addition to the Q & A session.

We would like you to answer ONLY this question, through a VOICE NOTE and then send a shout out to your fans.

The question goes thus:

There is a view that the most important thing women have to offer in a relationship is sex (their bodies). What is your take on this?

Please attach the VN alongside your Questions and Answers.

Sandrahnaub
Your VN is received.
Thanks!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Contest Rules by chamboy(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2015
June Surprise!!!!!! June Special!!!!! Are you in-search of an exclusive package? Stylique Beauticians & Swanky Signature is now on board. You do not need to be a model with a hot body to look good. Stylique Beauticians & Swanky Signature professionals brings you the June exclusive training in hottest trend of high Fashion make-up, Bridal makeup, Different Headgear (Gele) styles training, Bead making and wire work jewelries. Contact us on our Facebook page....Stylique Beauticians. Also like the page. Head Beautician: 7F0A571A (08032250349). kindly Re-BC. Thank you.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Contest Rules by MizMyColi(f): 8:39pm On May 22, 2015
LalasticLala
Ishilove. Farano

Please help open the thread.
We ready.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Contest Rules by Parasitic(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2015
UNBAN TOHPAHZ ACCOUNT LALASTICLALA, #FREE TOHPAHZ THE NEW NAIRALAND QUEEN,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With / Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship / Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.