Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians (6042 Views)

Lawal Criticizes Kachikwu For Shaking Hands At FEC Meeting / FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers / N5,000 Stipend: Opposition, Labour, Others Attack Buhari … PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by businessMODE(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2015
The President-elect, General Mohammadu Buhari, has come under criticism from Islamic fundamentalists, for publicly shaking some of his female guests. The action according to them has been carried out repeatedly by the president-elect without remorse. They alleged that it is haram for the president-elect to shake hands with any woman who is not his wife.

It is so unfortunate that the Northern Muslims just cant convince Nigerian enough that when they say change, they meant imposing Islamic doctrine in Nigeria.

It is quite unfortunate that they cant just separate religion from secular life given the fact that Nigeria is a secular state not an Islamic state. Times without number, we have seen where people who claim are Muslims to the core getting involved in the same thing they criticized including drinking alcohol, adultery and fornicating with the same girls they call NUDE...I know a former Governor who will leave his Sharia state and go for weekends in Kaduna to flex in clubs and afterwards return to his state and claim righteousness.

Source and Details of their claims >>> http://www.gossipha.com/muslim-community-blast-gmb-for-shaking-hands-with-oshiomoles-bride-and-other-women/

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2015
saTANoids, here u are again with news wey be their psycho imagination.

so, the Muslim fundamentalist contact only u ba?

14 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by Mogidi: 4:25pm On May 17, 2015
Welcome to the Islamic republic of Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by delishpot: 4:26pm On May 17, 2015
Na wa o. Why cant man pikin just be in tgis world sef?
Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2015
PDP and lies. This could be Mogidi's blog.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Stupid post.

The stupidest post ever made.

13 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by Mogidi: 4:27pm On May 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You think am jobless like you ba?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 17, 2015
sharia life . cool cool

the beginning . are you ready ?

i'm going back to biafra .

biafra a land for equal rights and justice for both man and woman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by Kagarko(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2015
It's not because she is Christian but because she is Female.
Even if she is a Muslimah so long as she isn't his sister and wife he can't shake her.
Mogidi and OP think otherwise!

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by SkyBlue1: 4:36pm On May 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

sharia life . cool cool

the beginning . are you ready ?

i'm going back to biafra .

biafra a land for equal rights and justice for both man and woman.

Like was the case for Abians under the last governor everyone said was the worst thing ever after which they went on to return his party to power? Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by Ddaji(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2015
Fake news from frustrated saTANoid name the Islamic group

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by browneyes7(f): 4:41pm On May 17, 2015
Fake news!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by Mogidi: 4:41pm On May 17, 2015
Kagarko:
[size=13pt]It's not because she is Christian but because she is Female[/size].
Even if she is a Muslimah so long as she isn't his sister and wife he can't shake her.

How would he greet the likes of Ellen Johnson of Liberia?

Did you muslims not realize as president Buhari was likely to meet women leaders from other nations?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by donphilopus: 4:42pm On May 17, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
saTANoids, here u are again with news wey be their psycho imagination.

so, the Muslim fundamentalist contact only u ba?

Boss, it's true. However, the OP has made it look like he was attacked by 'all' Nigerian Muslims for shaking hands with Christians. No! He was attacked because some group of Muslim Northerners felt/feel it's haramious for a Muslim to shake hands with a 'woman' (not Christians) who's not his wife! But what most of them have failed to understand is that more of this would happen since Nigeria is a secular state. Do they expect Buhari to avoid shaking hands with women because he's a Muslim?! I guess most of them are getting it wrong.

PS: It's just some group of Northern Muslims that are against the handshake. Some Northern Muslims (due to the comments I read) support the handshakes while others (probably fundamentalists) ain't in support. The Yoruba Muslims also support the handshake.

Can those fools who call Buhari a fundamentalist now keep shut after seeing all this brouhaha?!

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by donphilopus: 4:44pm On May 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Boss, it's true. I saw so many posts relating to this on Facebook. Though most of the people attacking him are extremists.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by tucky200(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by tucky200(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2015
Una don start....
Satanoids they never rest...
Some imbec*les will start posting nonsense now

1 Like

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

You think am jobless like you ba?
Yes or no, is it your blog or know whose own it is?
Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by Mogidi: 4:56pm On May 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Yes or no, is it your blog or know whose own it is?

There are other post here telling you its true.
Muslims are not allowed to shake the hands of women, women are too inferior to have any dealings with.

Just bleep them from age 9, says the religion of peace. Wow!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

There are other post here telling you its true.
Muslims are not allowed to shake the hands of women, women are too inferior to have any dealings with.

Just bleep them from age 9, says the religion of peace. Wow!!
You're quick to type "Islamic Republic of Nigeria", what does that mean?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by Mogidi: 5:02pm On May 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're quick to type "Islamic Republic of Nigeria", what does that mean?

Ask those trying to "Islamize" us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by atlwireles: 5:07pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

You wonder why some people always like to pretend. We are waiting for 29th May.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by omenka(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2015
They used to say he's a fundamentalist, now with their own hands, they unknowingly absolve him of same. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by omenka(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2015
donphilopus:

Boss, it's true. I saw so many posts relating to this on Facebook. Though most of the people attacking him are extremists.
TANoids told us he's an extremist, how come they are now posting stories of him doing everything an extremist would dare to do?? cheesy

Don't you just marvel at these guys' foolishness! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Oponu gidi ni o.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 17, 2015
Those folks up North. I don't understand them!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by Mogidi: 5:13pm On May 17, 2015
atlwireles:

You wonder why some people always like to pretend. We are waiting for 29th May.

Bros I won't be surprised at anything happening in Nigeria. Muslims sees the Buhari presidency as an opportunity to entrench their core values on the rest of us.
Growing up I never thought Sharia had a place in secular Nigeria but I was wrong.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by MizMyColi(f): 5:15pm On May 17, 2015
It begins...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by atlwireles: 5:19pm On May 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros I won't be surprised at anything happening in Nigeria. Muslims sees the Buhari presidency as an opportunity to entrench their core values on the rest of us.
Growing up I never thought Sharia had a place in plural Nigeria but I was wrong.

Many people will lose their lives in the next four years , maybe thereafter they will understand the agenda of the Islamist. I am waiting for 29th May, for their agenda to be unveiled. Just arm yourself, because you will need it, against these animals.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by esther1994(f): 5:21pm On May 17, 2015
Kagarko:
It's not because she is Christian but because she is Female.

And why? is it that they cant control their manhood? Why are they always thinking natively in their heart?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by Sooroptimist1: 5:22pm On May 17, 2015
This is the same man TANoid charlatans say will ISLAMIZE Nigeria........

Can a Tebliq man shake hands with a woman?

We have seen him crack jokes and laugh so heartily contrary to the picture the children of Jonathanian School of Hate tried to sell to us during electioneering who called him a fanatic

We have not seen him jumping from Ahmadiyya to NASFAT,Fathui-Il-Quoreeb to Ansar-Ud-Deen

Yet Children of Sorrow are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill about GMB....................

Even if he is pictured hugging Toolz,it will not stop haters trying to spin such as an attempt to Islamize Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Community Attack Buhari For Shaking Hands With Christians by Mogidi: 5:22pm On May 17, 2015
atlwireles:

Many people will lose their lives in the next four years , maybe after then they will understand the agenda of the Islamist. I am waiting for 29th May, for their agenda to be unveiled.

Check the spate of killings in Nasarawa and Plateau states, its quadrupled since Buhari won the election.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics Of Dezani In Hand Cuffs / Mugabe Responds On Quotes Attributed To Him On Social Media / Breaking:APC confirms Okorocha's Senatorial Bid As Uche Nwosu Loses Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.