Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ (910 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / I’ll Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP, Jonathan Tells Party Leadership / I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP,Johnathan Tells Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ by DExplorer1: 4:27pm On May 17, 2015
"I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ

Dear Mr. Goodluck, do you think they will allow you to enter PDP Secretariat after May 29th? Now that you are going to be jobless, I hope you will develop a little sympathy for millions of Nigerians who are unemployed. Your problem is that you are still years away from retirement, but you can't do any job because you have served at the highest level one can achieve in the world. You can't be a businessman because you have never been one. If you make the mistake of jumping into investments people will bring to you, your stashed billions will soon be a thing of the past.

You don't have the disposition of
godfatherism; you dont even have a godson. Friends and family will desert you. You will stay days without receiving a single phone call.

When you do call people who benefited from you, former sycophants will reject your calls. Some of the guys who aided you in keeping a little something for you will disappear with the loot.

Trust European and American banks; as soon as you step down, they will begin to investigate, all in the bid to freeze accounts of looters and keep the money for themselves. If your money dey there, either you remove the money now, or you say bye bye to the money. And if GBM goes after your administration, SANs will smile to banks for an unending circle of legal cases. Boredom go do you so tai, you go turn to social media to dey relevant. Bros, it is going to be a depressing life. Not even bookwriting
and invitation to give speeches (that is, if you are invited) will cure your depression. I will advise you to get your fishing gear ready. This year, the rain will come plenty in Otuoke. I assure you, going fishing will still make your day as you won't spend much energy catching dem fish. They will be jumping around in your compound,
reminding you of when you allowed your cohorts to siphon money, money that could have been used for Otuoke's development and which would have keep them in the river.

Anyway, as you leave, may Aso Rock never have a President of your type again.

Kola Oyekan Collins writes.

4 Likes

Re: Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ by VhatAmazingDude: 4:32pm On May 17, 2015
Memoirs of a frustrated ill-bred youngster.
Re: Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ by Brijet(f): 5:15pm On May 17, 2015
of course, aso rock will neva witness the GEJ kind of government again, and I do pray you never regret the president you vote in. self actualization is highest in maslow hierarchy of needs, Peace in Nigeria is GEJ self actualization, compare to your arrogant leaders who don't care if you die or not. Mind you there is a whole lot of job for him to do. so sit back relax and let's enjoy the free ride to the "said" promise land.
Re: Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ by Jlow2: 5:23pm On May 17, 2015
oboy na dischargin be dat oh
Re: Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ by jesse8048(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2015
Some people will gladly be behind you Sir.
Re: Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ by Speakdatruth: 9:06pm On May 17, 2015
Lalasticlala, do d needful. classic reply to d man dat wasted our local n foreign reserve
Re: Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ by DExplorer1: 9:32pm On May 20, 2015
jesse8048:
Some people will gladly be behind you Sir.
Who are those gladly behind?
Re: Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ by PureWays(m): 9:38pm On May 20, 2015
Op, you don't need to write this epistle...

Your title got me laughing though..
Re: Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ by citizenY(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2015
PureWays:
Op, you don't need to write this epistle...

Your title got me laughing though..

As I write it is 21.55pm.I am sitting under as tree in my compound... no light. I pray that Jona 's generator Biz as fails woefully ,hoping. that the new government will find a solution to this Nepa wahala.
Re: Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ by PureWays(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2015
citizenY:

As I write it is 21.55pm.I am sitting under as tree in my compound... no light. I pray that Jona 's generator Biz as fails woefully ,hoping. that the new government will find a solution to this Nepa wahala.
I'm sure the new goverment will be better...

We've really suffered in the hands of GEJ and his crooks...
Re: Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ by Blackfire(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2015
Bros J, we love u and all that... Please dont comeback to contest for presidency
Re: Reply: "I Will Return Stronger To Rebuild PDP" - GEJ by jesse8048(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2015
DExplorer1:
Who are those gladly behind?

Lik me and you.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Aregbesola's Era Of Lies And Deceit / Buhahari Staying Overnight In A German Hospital / Jagaban Can't Be Intimidated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.