Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:29 PM

33years Later: Do You Remember These People? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? (43224 Views)

Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? / 55 years later: Do You Remember These Guys / Television Politics: Five Years Later DSTV Is Still Yet To Launch Igbo Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by rman: 7:08pm On May 17, 2015
Sile12:
Making the promise at the temple.

Vicky and Sunita promise to always be together. Together they tie the necklace Vicky gave Sunita.

*Vickram: What do you wish for?

*Sunita: What do you wish for?

*Vikram: Our body, our soul......will never separate.

*Sunita: You and me are now one.

*Vikram: Sunita will be present in every breath I take.

*Sunita: My lips, my heart, will utter only one name- Vikram.

*Vikram: No relation, no duty, no religion,...will be able to separate me from Sunita.

*Sunita: May I die before I get seperated from Vikram. (Vikram didn't allow her to finish the statement, he covered her mouth).

*Vikram: This necklace, the symbol of our love will always be tied here.

*Sunita: Until the world exists, until this temple exists...and this necklace is tied in this temple...

*Both: We will always be united in love till then. That is a "PROMISE."

Chai! You don cram am! cheesy cheesy
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 17, 2015
rman:

Chai! You don cram am! cheesy cheesy
grin Saw the movie again 2day again while creating the thread.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by 9jaBloke: 7:44pm On May 17, 2015
Wao dats an amazing film. One of the films of my childhood. So Sunita was just 20 years in that movie and Vikram was 29.

Good to see them both again.

Saw lots of indian films back then;
Kaalia
Teri merhi baniyan
Dharam a veer
Mard
Nagin etc
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 17, 2015
9jaBloke:
Wao dats an amazing film. One of the films of my childhood. So Sunita was just 20 years in that movie and Vikram was 29.

Good to see them both again.

Saw lots of indian films back then;
Kaalia
Teri merhi baniyan
Dharam a veer
Mard
Nagin etc

Sholay, Burning train, lots of them. But talking about love movie, This promise and Titanic are the best ever.

1 Like

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by alotofgrace(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2015
Toofan on point
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by 9jaBloke: 8:10pm On May 17, 2015
Sile12:

Sholay, Burning train, lots of them. But talking about love movie, This promise and Titanic are the best ever.

Agreed. The Promise is a classic. We must have seen it more than 100 times.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by MzCorleone(f): 8:29pm On May 17, 2015
Drabeey:
Na MARD me watch wella,with dat u might guess my age
gringrin
My 3 best oldies were/are;
Mard
The Promise and Nagina

Me and my sister watch Mard sotay we come sabi all the songs and the version we had was the Indian version gringrin

2 Likes

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 17, 2015
MzCorleone:

gringrin
My 3 best oldies were/are;
Mard
The Promise and Nagina

Me and my sister watch Mard sotay we come sabi all the songs and the version we had was the Indian version gringrin

grin Saw Nagina again this evening. Have you these millennium movies?
When it comes to love/touching movies, Bollywood.

Paar
Mohabatein
Devdas

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Obadiah77(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2015
I hate dem angry
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Favoye2(m): 9:26pm On May 17, 2015
alotofgrace:
Toofan on point
You made me remember Toofan and his arrow tin....nice movie
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by nas4q(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2015
I remember them in "Nagin". What a terrifying film back then
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by smsshola(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2015
Laali and married again is what ds generation kno abt indian .
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by MzCorleone(f): 9:32pm On May 17, 2015
Sile12:

grin Saw Nagina again this evening. Have you these millennium movies?
When it comes to love/touching movies, Bollywood.

Paar
Mohabatein
Devdas
Don't think i've seen the movies you mentioned, i enjoy watching bollywood movies cos of their deep love stories, my only problem is remembering the titles grin
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by remsonik(f): 9:34pm On May 17, 2015
Sile12:

I will tell you fingers are not equal again, what works for Mr A might not work for Mr B.
Some people are hustling 247 without resting for decades and all they can point to is a rented one room or one room&a parlour apartment. Meanwhile some people will hustle on that same path and within a couple of years Gbam!!!!, living big. But mind you, its not that the one that made is perfect or better, its only God that blesses hustle. Just know that.

Ise ko l'owo
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 17, 2015
remsonik:
Ise ko l'owo
Abi o, God bless u my sis.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 17, 2015
MzCorleone:

Don't think i've seen the movies you mentioned, i enjoy watching bollywood movies cos of their deep love stories, my only problem is remembering the titles grin

Pls go look for them and see them. Before seeing any of them, please get your handkerchief or tissue ready cos u gonna tear up really bad.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by sinizia: 10:51pm On May 17, 2015
Sile12:

Vicky and Sunita promise to always be together. Together they tie the necklace Vicky gave Sunita.

*Vikram: No relation, no duty, no religion,...will be able to separate me from Sunita.

*Sunita: May I die before I get seperated from Vikram. (Vikram didn't allow her to finish the statement, he covered her mouth).

*Sunita: Until the world exists, until this temple exists...and this necklace is tied in this temple...

The first day i watched this movie, i shed tears unfettered. It still feels like yesterday. This movie is unarguably the greatest romantic movie of all time. Golden memories. sad

3 Likes

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 17, 2015
sinizia:

The first day i watched this movie, i shed tears unfettered. It still feels like yesterday. This movie is unarguably the greatest romantic movie of all time. Golden memories. sad

The best worldwide, only Titanic struggles with it.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by sinizia: 10:58pm On May 17, 2015
Sile12:

The best worldwide, only Titanic struggles with it.

Titanic is second. I know Titanic won many awards, but if this movie was shot in the present time of Titanic, it'd have toppled Titanic. I cried only once in Titanic, but this movie? I cry every time i watch it. This is a masterpiece. Craftily illustrated. Perfect actors and storyline. Best of all time!!

Thanks for taking me down the memory lane. Mard, Toofan, Mother India, Nagina are other golden oldies. Good old days. sad

2 Likes

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 17, 2015
sinizia:

Titanic is second. I know Titanic won many awards, but if this movie was shot in the present time of Titanic, it'd have toppled Titanic. I cried only once in Titanic, but this movie? I cry every time i watch it. This is a masterpiece. Craftily illustrated. Perfect actors and storyline. Best of all time!!

Thanks for taking me down the memory lane. Mard, Toofan, Mother India, Nagina are other golden oldies. Good old days. sad

Hmmm. Thanksgrin
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by yorubaboiy: 11:27pm On May 17, 2015
haywire1:

Ayaa Ayaa tofann, Ayaa Ayaa tofan - when mard (actor) was on horse going for fight

Kamu Kamu Kamu
Jalooooo

lollll walai mo ranti

1 Like

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 7:05am On May 18, 2015
yorubaboiy:
lollll walai mo ranti

grin
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 8:38am On May 18, 2015
Another Legend/Lover man: Amitabh Bachan, Dhamendra, vijay.

Born: October 11 1942.

Spouse: Jaya Bhaduri(1973–present).

Children: Abhishek BachchanShweta Nanda.

Relatives: Shyama (Step-Mother).

Ajitabh Bachchan (Brother).

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan(Daughter-in-law).

Nikhil Nanda(Son-in-law).

Aradhya Bachchan (Granddaughter).

Movies:

2 Likes

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Ishilove: 7:11am On May 24, 2015
Sile12:

You go fear convenant grin
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 7:18am On May 24, 2015
Sunita 'n' Sholay.
The best Indian movie I've ever seen.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 7:33am On May 24, 2015
Ishilove:

You go fear convenant grin

Like seriously, that's love.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by yaskarahyelhope(f): 12:44pm On May 24, 2015
Wow! I still looooooooove this film. Best Indian romantic ever. Much better than my name is Khan.

Sunita kizo muje my chi gayeeeeeeee!!!
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by yaskarahyelhope(f): 12:45pm On May 24, 2015
Wow! I still looooooooove this film. Best Indian romantic ever. Much better than my name is Khan.

Sunita kizo muje my chi gayeeeeeeee
Sunita kizo muje my chi gaye
Gayen tuwo, gayen kudi, gayen .........
Keep singing on!!!
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by cap28: 12:45pm On May 24, 2015
Why have you i.diots got Indians on a Nigerian forum, Indians are the biggest haters of black people on this planet and practice a disgusting caste system that allocates the lowest position in society to people with dark skin, you self haters need extreme deliverance sad angry
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 24, 2015
Ah ah! Na wa o! Hw I go remember them ni?
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by bayele01(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2015
Na terimenibaniya (dog revenge) I watch n enjoy
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by macklef(m): 12:52pm On May 24, 2015
I wasn't Born then really. My first soaps were PASSION and WHEN YOUR MINE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Confronts Tuoyo Over Mercy At Saturday Night: 'Don’t Try Me, I’m A Gangsta’ / Mike Ezuruonye Rocks Bald Hair In 'Our Landlord' Movie (Video, Photos) / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.