Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

33years Later: Do You Remember These People? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? (43282 Views)

Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? / 55 years later: Do You Remember These Guys / Television Politics: Five Years Later DSTV Is Still Yet To Launch Igbo Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:54pm On May 24, 2015
ofcourse! I still remember the theme song which goes like this. " sunita na ebe akwa, mama ya n'ashi ya ndo"
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by 4four(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah you'v gat a point though...but that doesn't stop anybody from hustling hard/better!
No b by hustling harder oo but by d grace of God oo if Na by hustling I do not think DANGOTE would ve been d richest man in North nig talk less of d whole Nigeria or Africa
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by EmekaBlue(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2015
seen
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by omoadeleye(m): 12:56pm On May 24, 2015
am 20 years, actually I don't remember the pics again, until I saw someone made mention of sunita, den I recover that have watched the film.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by docadams: 12:57pm On May 24, 2015
I HATE INDIAN FILMS.
No kissing.
No romance.
No muchi muchi.
Too artificial!
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 24, 2015
Sile12:

Thanksgrin
where did you get this from?
i love that movie like craze.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Proffdada: 1:00pm On May 24, 2015
Abeg wey Ghazab? undecided

1 Like

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 24, 2015
4four:
No b by hustling harder oo but by d grace of God oo if Na by hustling I do not think DANGOTE would ve been d richest man in North nig talk less of d whole Nigeria or Africa
guy i have gone thru all your comments by explaining to that guy & its the right thing you are saying, you dont need to explain to him further...is he a baby not to know about life?
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by AreaFada2: 1:00pm On May 24, 2015
lol
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2015
Nah of recent i watch dat movie o,i no even know wetin mak me watch ham cus i no be lover of india film,i hate all those their songs...so no be only 80s pikins watch ham cus dem no born me for 80s
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Infomizer(m): 1:07pm On May 24, 2015
haywire1:

Ayaa Ayaa tofann, Ayaa Ayaa tofan - when mard (actor) was on horse going for fight

Kamu Kamu Kamu
Jalooooo

You're mixing Toofan up with Mard. Same Protagonist tho (Amithab Bachan).

1 Like

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by cardoso111(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2015
I am sure you have omittedDus numberi
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Laenec: 1:10pm On May 24, 2015
Seems to be the first Indian movie I can remember. So interesting and emotional. I remember a bracelet hung on a staff, a lady who lost her facial beauty to accident and love songs. I need to watch it again.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 24, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Sunita! My first crush. Op, that is the best romantic movie of all time. Those days, indian movie was the bomb.

Indian movies were great then but I still prefer "last American virgin"
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by c4sam(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2015
Sile12:

Thanksgrin
. Pls is dis film still available? Cos b4 i lift north have been looking 4 dis sunita film. I watch dat film when am around 9 _ 10 old den. I wnt 2 watch dat film again. Thanks 4 d old memory
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by grandstar(m): 1:18pm On May 24, 2015
I detest Indian films! angry angry angry angry
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 24, 2015
c4sam:
. Pls is dis film still available? Cos b4 i lift north have been looking 4 dis sunita film. I watch dat film when am around 9 _ 10 old den. I wnt 2 watch dat film again. Thanks 4 d old memory

Thanks, its still very much available. But its like you can only get it Bollywood collections, ask where they sells dvd collections around you.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by stonecoldcafe: 1:21pm On May 24, 2015
vizkiz:

yeah you'v gat a point though...but that doesn't stop anybody from hustling hard/better!

You are such a big rude fool. Its simply amazing how small your sense is. Did he complain to you about his TV?

1 Like

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by stonecoldcafe: 1:23pm On May 24, 2015
I can never forget this film even if i tried so hard. I dont watch any other type of Indian film. This was it for me lipsrsealed
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by philips70(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2015
Sile12:
Another Legend/Lover man: Amitabh Bachan, Dhamendra, vijay.

Born: October 11 1942.

Spouse: Jaya Bhaduri(1973–present).

Children: Abhishek BachchanShweta Nanda.

Relatives: Shyama (Step-Mother).

Ajitabh Bachchan (Brother).

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan(Daughter-in-law).

Nikhil Nanda(Son-in-law).

Aradhya Bachchan (Granddaughter).

Movies:

Amar, Akhbar and Anthony

1 Like

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 24, 2015
haywire1:

Ayaa Ayaa tofann, Ayaa Ayaa tofan - when mard (actor) was on horse going for fight

Kamu Kamu Kamu
Jalooooo

yeah, tofann their film that I like so much #tofann.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by sniper77(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2015
na all those action packed Indian movies me dey watch then.Dharan veer,the burning train,amar,Akbar,Anthony.no be the ones wey dem dey play love.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 24, 2015
Midehi:
where did you get this from?
i love that movie like craze.
Lol.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by iseyinoro(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2015
Watched this film through our neighbour's window in the 90's.What about Allah Raka,mad,dustinubary,Sholay,Ama-akbar-anthony,Loha,Mother India, terrimabaniyan,Jugnu,disco dancer,burning train etc etc what about these actors:amitab,dramenda,amiskuri,Garba,Mutiu,Allah raka and tesco(s).
Those days were fun jor!!!
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by micoman28(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2015
op u just reminded me of my true age,
all this indomie children will never read any useful meaning to this

1 Like

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by freshvine(f): 1:39pm On May 24, 2015
Please who remember "Disco Dancer" and the name of the lead actor
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by tolexy007(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2015
angry see as diz OP just waste my mb on top waiting no concern me, Chai! God go judge ooo
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Atk01(f): 1:41pm On May 24, 2015
Wow! Good memories.
On a funny note, about 2 years ago I was watching Seeta Aur Geeta with my mum when she started laughing all of a sudden. I was like this scene isn't funny, so why the laughter? She then explained that in those days when she first watched that movie, there was no subtitle, so she and her siblings were just using idea to follow. What really happened in that scene was totally different from what they had thought, and that made her laugh.

1 Like

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by OCHOdee(f): 1:42pm On May 24, 2015
I also loved " Love in Tokyo " cheesy cheesy was that the name of the movie?

2 Likes

Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by Focal(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2015
Sile12:
Making the promise at the temple.

Vicky and Sunita promise to always be together. Together, they tie the necklace Vicky gave Sunita (With a very powerful lady's voice theme playing underground and the camera going 360 continuously).

*Vickram: What do you wish for?

*Sunita: What do you wish for?

*Vikram: Our body, our soul......will never separate.

*Sunita: You and me are now one.

*Vikram: Sunita will be present in every breath I take.

*Sunita: My lips, my heart, will utter only one name- Vikram.

*Vikram: No relation, no duty, no religion,...will be able to separate me from Sunita.

*Sunita: May I die before I get seperated from Vikram. (Vikram didn't allow her to finish the statement, he covered her mouth).

*Vikram: This necklace, the symbol of our love will always be tied here.

*Sunita: Until the world exists, until this temple exists...and this necklace is tied in this temple...

*Both: We will always be united in love till then. That is a "PROMISE."
u nid a new tv broz.
Re: 33years Later: Do You Remember These People? by jony247(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2015
Drabeey:
Na MARD me watch wella,with dat u might guess my age
I guess we belong to the same era

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye Rocks Bald Hair In 'Our Landlord' Movie (Video, Photos) / Ini Edo the Best? / ‘Coming 2 America’: Davido Invited To View His Hollywood Debut Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.