Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! (252479 Views)

Do You Notice This About Yorùbá People? / Having Visitors Without Prior Notice: Your View / Using The Toilet Compared To Life, Notice In An Office: Your Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
Resolved!
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
odumchi: Resolved!

thank you
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PhysicsMHD(m): 12:05am On Aug 24, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1026975/tales-crazy-black-folks-worldwide

My post here got hidden by the spambot. Can you show it and unban PhysicsQED please? Thanks.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 12:22am On Aug 24, 2012
PhysicsMHD: https://www.nairaland.com/1026975/tales-crazy-black-folks-worldwide

My post here got hidden by the spambot. Can you show it and unban PhysicsQED please? Thanks.

Your post has been revealed. And you'll be unbanned in approximately 40 minutes.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:33am On Aug 24, 2012
Thanks.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 24, 2012
What happened to my art thread?
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 5:04am On Aug 24, 2012
It was moved to the Sexuality section.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 24, 2012
odumchi: It was moved to the Sexuality section.

Wth? No offense but why not just delete the x-rated photos? I put it in the culture section to bring back the theme of culture to this section. There are so many "beauty" threads with half naked girls yet they remain? Smh.

Oh well.... smiley
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 5:40am On Aug 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Wth? No offense but why not just delete the x-rated photos? I put it in the culture section to bring back the theme of culture to this section. There are so many "beauty" threads with half naked girls yet they remain? Smh.

Oh well.... smiley

The relocation wasn't up to me. It was up to the jurisdiction of the site owner who viewed that the thread belonged in the Romance/Sexuality section due to its romantic appeal.

The thread is still on this site, just not on the culture section. And could you please point out those "beauty" threads (that are in the culture section) with half unclad women so that we can fix them?

Thanks.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
odumchi:

The relocation wasn't up to me. It was up to the jurisdiction of the site owner who viewed that the thread belonged in the Romance/Sexuality section due to its romantic appeal.

The thread is still on this site, just not on the culture section. And could you please point out those "beauty" threads (that are in the culture section) with half unclad women so that we can fix them?

Thanks.

"They see me posting..."

They hating! angry

lol just kidding. It's cool Odumchi, I understand. smiley smiley
Anyway, never mind about the beauty threads. It's no biggie. smiley
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
"[s]Patrollin' they tryin' to catch me postin' dirty!"
[/s]

No problem. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by OneNaira6: 12:17am On Aug 29, 2012
Why do I continue to get threads I never posted on as part of my followed topics?
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 29, 2012
odumchi, so you want to tell us that this thread escaped you? Should I make one for igbos? Esp the ones desperate to become Jews?

https://www.nairaland.com/1029662/yoruba-grandmothers-addicted-body-bleaching
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 12:26am On Aug 29, 2012
One_Naira: Why do I continue to get threads I never posted on as part of my followed topics?

When you follow someone, you will receive notifications of their new topics/posts whether or not you have commented on them.

Ileke-IdI:
odumchi, so you want to tell us that this thread escaped you? Should I make one for igbos? Esp the ones desperate to become Jews?

https://www.nairaland.com/1029662/yoruba-grandmothers-addicted-body-bleaching

I don't see anything offensive about this (unless you choose to take it the wrong way). However, I will keep an extra eye on the thread just in case.

Thank you for expressing your concern.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 29, 2012
odumchi:

I don't see anything offensive about this (unless you choose to take it the wrong way). However, I will keep an extra eye on the thread just in case.

Thank you for expressing your concern.

Is that so? Aiight, atleast now I know what is not offensive. For future threads I decide to create.

O se.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
___
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2012
Problem resolved.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by younmoney: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2012
Pls,me also I can't post any new topic,pls kindly unban me...tannx
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by anonymous6(f): 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2012
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
younmoney: Pls,me also I can't post any new topic,pls kindly unban me...tannx

You're not banned. Or are you talking about a different account?

anonymous6: can you unhidden my post on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1036318/white-american-married-nigerian-crystal

Resolved.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by younmoney: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
OH! But if I post any Topic,it goeS hidden Automatically......
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by somalia1: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2012
can you do something about somali people being discriminated on this site. I see alot of my fellow somalis coming to somalinet.com and complaining that their threads are getting censored.

we come in peace.

Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 09, 2012
odumchi could you please lock my "best dancers" thread?
its been derailed so much it has lost its relevance.

thank you in advance.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Blyss: 2:04am On Sep 09, 2012
BelaMorena: odumchi could you please lock my "best dancers" thread?
its been derailed so much it has lost its relevance.

thank you in advance.

Stop complaining all the time.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 09, 2012
Blyss:

As soon as you learn to mind your fcking business.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 09, 2012
Blyss:

cheesy This is a open forum; whatever you or anyone else puts up on it is in fact my business and every other member's. You have some mental issues; you know that right?

Just like I asked you on your alt account, any flaws that I may have..

Are they any of YOUR business?

You seem to get on making my business your business and I ask
do you know me? Do you determine if I eat dinner at night? WHO ARE YOU TO ME?

If you cannot answer any of those questions convincing me that I should give a fck about
you or validates your need to follow my azz about the forum, then you sir can fly the fck off
and fck yourself.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 09, 2012
Blyss:

Wow, you have like , anxiety, hyper tension or something. Your blood pressure must be sky high. You need to take a break from this place and just chill out. cheesy

you need to stop following me.

this is why i asked odumchi to lock the damn thread.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by odumchi: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
Blyss:

I'll look into it first.
Re: Complaints And Notice Thread. Be Serious! by somalia3: 4:24am On Sep 12, 2012
oduchima

why do i keep getting banned. u think its easy creating new accounts. how many possible user names do u think i can pull out of my @ss. am at somalia3 now, somalia4 next.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply)

Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / Igbos come show your proverbs skills / African Weddings From All Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.